Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you like to see modded in the sims 1?

Here are some things like them to deal with some technical some not, some might not need mods, but just different gameplay.

I played the original sims, now I'm using the complete collection, and it has some annoyances. I'm using Windows 7 64 bit.

1. Cockroaches- I'd rather do without them. It is not fun spraying them, even if just ONE thing is dirty it seems (like not flushing/cleaning a toilet after every time a sim uses it, I'd think they'd flush it automatically) they will appear. Sometimes my sims will go WAY out anywhere in the lot/yard to spray them, which is a HUGE waste of time. I wonder if there is a mod that can get rid of them.

2. Water- why is it EVERY time I use the bath, water appears on the floor? Even if it's not broken?

3. Repairs- a couple of things break constantly like sinks.

4. Relationships- Hot Date added the daily and lifetime relationships bars. Why is it the daily is easy to raise, but lifetime can be very hard to raise? With Bella Goth it was easy to get the daily and lifetime bars up. But with Brad, I couldn't make him a friend until I got the daily to 100 and the lifetime is still stuck around 15. Interests is another thing the original sims didn't have, which can be annoying when you just want to talk and it impacts negatively on the person. I will just make it easy and create one of two large families with the nice and outgoing traits ALL filled up. Too bad charisma has no effect on relationships.

5. Free will- this happened in the original sims as well. I read a trick to go to work late stand in front of the car and have free will turned off, even though I did have free will turned off eventually my sim moved out of the way. They also do other things automatically even with it off. What's the point of having the ability to switch it if they will do things automatically anyway, even if it is on or off?

6. It only happened once, but my mouse pointer disappears when I called neighbors once, once I closed the program and went back into it, it was gone

7. I know you can skip every other day of work if you want, but was it ever the case if you don't answer the phone the second day, you actually don't get fired? I tested it with this one and it's no longer the case! Wish they had an option to "Call work- ask for vacation/days off" In this case, obviously a stay at home vacation.