Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Del Sol Valley was small on purpose

14567810...Next

Comments

• MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    Great post @ThisISMaria

The world is small and so much unused space.

cBLRnto.jpg

It didn't really hit me until I saw this how poorly they've utilised the space. What a shame.
    lgYUYx0.jpg
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    The world is a shame. I'll buy it on sale.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Spyguy747Spyguy747 Posts: 26 Member
    There were so many missed opportunities with this world:

There should be more lots in Mirage Park, and less fake houses! At least five lots like this neighborhood in Willow Creek:

latest?cb=20140912233326

There should have been a middle class type neighborhood with 5 lots as well. In The Pinnacles you can actually see they made the Santa Monica Pier off into the distance where the beach is. They could have placed a nice lot on the pier. It is infuriating they added a beach on the map, but there is no actual neighborhood! It could have looked something like this:

248b5f7f-075c-4f64-ab66-8c30cc95289e.hw1.jpg
    http-%253A%253Awww.panoramio.com%253Aphoto%253A3406685.jpg
    http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F171011120500-07-santa-monica-restricted.jpg

The Pinnacles could have been perfect with at least 2 more lots WITHOUT any decor around the house, I think it would have been nice to just have a cliff surrounding the house instead of the concrete slabs around it (maybe even stilt houses):

Contemporary-Mansions-On-Sunset-Plaza-Drive-LA-4.jpg

I have no comment toward Starlight Boulevard, as it already has 5 lots.

Their excuse to why this world is so small is believable. But with a small world, should come a smaller price. Just saying.

• OfSylvanGladeOfSylvanGlade Posts: 86 Member
    I feel like they should just make a Create A World tool or give us the option to turn off neighborhoods we don't want in a save, if it's that much of an issue.