Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Object From Get Famous?

ScribScrib Posts: 37 Member
Now that the embargo has been lifted and lots of videos regarding the new Build/Buy objects and the EP as a whole have surfaced on YouTube, what object is your favorite? For me, I think, my favorite objects from this EP are the softboxes and all the new glorious mid-century modern furniture. I just love how softboxes look and have always wanted to have one in my sims' houses if they became a photographer or an internet personality. Now we just need some boom mics and we're good to go. Also, the new hardwood flooring is greatly appreciated! Honestly, I thought we'd see sleep pods in a more futuristic EP or GP but I'm glad they've made a comeback.
KbhKf88.png
Post edited by Scrib on

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    The money vault.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    The costuming! I'm loving all of the amazing CAS designs. It's the kind of stuff I dress my Sims in every day with CC so it will be very useful to me. I love a lot of the build/buy stuff too. <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LiELF wrote: »
    The costuming! I'm loving all of the amazing CAS designs. It's the kind of stuff I dress my Sims in every day with CC so it will be very useful to me. I love a lot of the build/buy stuff too. <3

YESSS!!! Ohh I love all the new clothes and costumes! I think my favorite ones are the faux fur dresses and coats; they look very comfortable and would make great outerwear during winter.
    KbhKf88.png
  • Options
    The money vault.

I was surprised when I saw it. Might finally get around to building a bank now that we have a proper vault.
    KbhKf88.png
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Scrib wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »

YESSS!!! Ohh I love all the new clothes and costumes! I think my favorite ones are the faux fur dresses and coats; they look very comfortable and would make great outerwear during winter.

Totally! We need more outerwear, so this is a great addition.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    The vault, of course! I want to play with this a lot! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Has anyone actually explained how the vault works?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    The YouTuber desk and the drone.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Has anyone actually explained how the vault works?

I just found this video that shows everything that you can do with the vault. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_lE5Boybz0
    KbhKf88.png
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Drone and the new corner bath.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options

The vlogger's desk is definitely super cool! I'm glad there's finally a desk shape like this. Do you know if we can interact with the drone?

KbhKf88.png
  • Options
    simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member

I wasn't expecting to see a drone, but it's a really cool surprise. Also, the youtuber desk looks entertaining as well. Definitely looking forward to playing with these two objects.
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • Options

The vlogger's desk is definitely super cool! I'm glad there's finally a desk shape like this. Do you know if we can interact with the drone?

Yes! We can use the drone to record footage away from the desk. Like a cooking video for example.

• Options

Yes! We can use the drone to record footage away from the desk. Like a cooking video for example.

Really?!! Ah, that is awesome! Can't wait to play around with it.
    KbhKf88.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2018
    But the question is..... where are the burglar NPC's to steal all that money? And can klepto sims steal the vault with the money inside? :o
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

There's a drone? :o
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited October 2018
    The shark/piranha pond thingy, I don't know what that's for, but I love it.

The video editing station, I hope it can also be used as a regular computer, my gamer sims would love that. And the drones !

All the fuchsia animal print furniture, for Nina Caliente ...
    And the costumes ! The baroque wig was not shown in CAS, I wonder if there are more locked CAS assets.

ETA: why is fushia a banned word ? It's a color ?
    Post edited by happyopi on
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I saw one video and I think what I like most of all is the western set themed stuff. I know it's mainly for movie sets but except for a few pieces I'm sure it can be used elsewhere as well. I've been dying for some official western themed stuff.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options

But the question is can we watch on the tv what we record with the drone?
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    The money vault.

Cat, can you send me over a link? I can't find it anywhere! :disappointed:
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited October 2018
    I love the money vault! That's a perfect item to put in a mansion's basement. I've always wanted money vaults in the game but I never thought they would actually add it. I also like that you can see inside the vault and leave it open if you want, it's not like the GT closets which you can only see inside when sims get in and out of it.
  • Options

But the question is can we watch on the tv what we record with the drone?

Probably not :(

• Options
    happyopi wrote: »
    The shark/piranha pond thingy, I don't know what that's for, but I love it.

The video editing station, I hope it can also be used as a regular computer, my gamer sims would love that. And the drones !

All the plum animal print furniture, for Nina Caliente ...
    And the costumes ! The baroque wig was not shown in CAS, I wonder if there are more locked CAS assets.

ETA: why is fushia a banned word ? It's a color ?

The vlogger's desk should operate as a normal computer that also has the ability to make videos on it. I hope so, anyway.
    KbhKf88.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Holiday wrote: »
    The money vault.

Cat, can you send me over a link? I can't find it anywhere! :disappointed:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=JUXFlsBzssg

Edit

Youtube linking just broke on this site so you have to click on the link to go to it.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I can't pick a favorite. I know I'm going to enjoy the plum out of acting and everything involved with it ... but that money vault is really giving me the grins. I wonder a few things. Since it's taken out of household funds can the money be stolen. Can a sim be locked into the vault? I do like the idea of money woohoo for the filthy rich sims out there.
    egTcBMc.png