Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

fixed- old thread

2...Next

Comments

• ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    edited November 2018
    @Auroraskies
    I saw that thread, but I don't want to post on it, as its 7 yrs old.I don't want to get in trouble for necroing old threads.I also don't have permission to edit the world I'm using nor do I have the caw files.I just deleted the building.

MTS isn't like the forums here they understand that necroing is sometimes needed. And it was the world creator that gave out the CAW files on the last page pretty much giving people permission to edit it for their own use.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited November 2018
    @ScottDemon
    Yeah I just realized it was a link to the world, I thought it was a link from a thread on here.
    That is actually me on the last page asking the same question.I don't know how to use CAW
    But its fine, I don't really play in the world much anymore, so I just bulldozed the lot.Fixed my issue.

@Auroraskies
    Yeah, that's me asking this same question lol
    Anyways I don't play much in Praaven, so I just ended up deleting the bugged lot.
    My issue seems to be fixed now.
  • EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    I locked the thread. For help with technical issues, you better go to Answers HQ. There are a lot of community experts as well as EA Community Managers, who can help you there.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top