Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The expansion pack you’ve been the most excited for

The expansion pack you’ve been the most excited for 95 votes

Get to work
5%
BlkBarbiegalscoedSigzy05EricasFreePlayRae357 5 votes
Get together
3%
Bagoas77DominicLaurenceGalaxySimsGirl 3 votes
City living
5%
StrangerthanliliaethNetzspannungEizelby1ItsJanier 5 votes
Pets
14%
icmnfrshMi9shaoscarsimgirl1010alex_alex09twilight_aerithjcp011c2DopieDopeSimLiELFBreazonaWolferTigerzCupidpoltergeistSassycottonOGpixiepie 14 votes
Seasons
53%
Akl500PLaBlue0314IceyJCabelle1863PlayerSinger2010justChrisUkfadingaudioelanorbretonAnmirlainvisiblgirlMariefoxprice83DJQ1308JestTrumollybrooke22stilljustme2VuloriJennyggLolaLuvsSimsSimplyToriClassicalSim 51 votes
Get famous
17%
sekojranaDaemonPaws12JEREMIAkittymeowBlueSeaWavesFRENZIIYBNS2468Summerjasemillerolsenhappyopithatsnotsweg2468WhoDoUAppreciateXxItalianPeachesxXpkstracyHolidaybabygirlieeA_Pepper 17 votes

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Pets
    I didn't have the game when GTW and GT were coming out. I remember being excited for CL, but I was more excited for C&D... mostly because I don't like playing with children and wanted something to fill that void.

For Seasons I just had way too much on my plate at the time to care much about any game. Same thing for this upcoming pack. Although I am looking forward to GF, I think it's the one I've been least enthusiastic about thus far.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Get famous
    A Superstar EP does not sound like my thing on paper but I'm feeling the hype this time around.

It was unexpected and that's what makes it exciting.

I wasn't playing before GTW&GT and Seasons&Pets were kind of a given.
    I was regular-hyped for CL, but I'm probably more invested in promo and stuff now.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited October 2018
    Tie between City Living & Seasons

I was really looking forward to the apartments in City Living and being able to play basketball again.

For Seasons, I was looking forward to snow and holidays.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited October 2018
    Get famous
    I have been so hyped for Get Famous ever since they announced it. Before it, the expansion I was most excited for was City Living. I looked forward to Seasons quite a bit when it was announced too, even though it's not something I normally would get excited for, but not as much as the aforementioned expansions.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Seasons
    Well considering seasons is what pushed me into finally buying a computer that could play the game well, I’d say it got me the most excited. I just wanted it so bad and my laptop I had could barely run two eps and neither one of them were the most demanding. I remember seeing all the reviews of it and deciding that I wanted to look into buying desktop. I missed sims a lot because I had stopped playing. It’s a little frustrating to only be able to play an hour and then have to stop because you didn’t want to overheat your laptop. And if seasons hadn’t come out I’m not sure I would have been pushed into buying a desktop. So now I play sims all the time and I’m pretty happy about that.
  • EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    Seasons
    Well, University, but you that's not one of the options.
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Get famous
    100% Get Famous... Anything that is in any way reminiscent of living in 2003 and playing The Sims Superstar instantly gets me giddy.

Then I would say the list goes...

Seasons
    Get to Work
    Cats and Dogs
    Get Together
    City Living
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,407 Member
    Get famous
    I was excited for City Living but then it quickly went poorly for me, afterwards Seasons and it was actually great and now GF actually seems fun and creative.
  • flowerceremonyflowerceremony Posts: 17 Member
    Seasons
    For me it's a close tie between Seasons and City Living, I ultimately chose Seasons since I love the touch of realism weather adds to my gameplay. With that said, I am really looking forward to Get Famous - more excited about it than I anticipated I would be about a celebrity/stardom EP.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Get to work
    When they said you go to work with your sims, that was exciting and different. I loved seeing my sims in class in sims 3 university so I knew I'd love GTW. Season's for me is a must have no doubt as well. I was really excited for CL too!!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Seasons
    Definitely Seasons, no question. The game just isn't right without Seasons and I was hoping for it from the outset so when it was announced I was very excited.

The funny thing is, the pack I was least excited about was Get Together. I thought it looked pretty abysmal with nothing in it and yet it has become my 2nd favourite pack.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Seasons
    Oh, between Seasons and Get to Work (because I like some active careers and I wanted retail so bad).

But waiting for Seasons made me almost as happy as when I saw the trailers and info on toddlers and vampires! :smile:

Just something about seeing that beautiful transition of seasons made me smile.

And then hearing about the holidays and calendars upped that excitement even more and I knew then I really wanted that pack.

I was unsure and nervous about how Seasons was going to be done in Sims 4, so I was so, so, so happy when I saw a trailer for it! :smile: I was like, “Finally!”

I’m going to be the same way once we finally get swimmable oceans (hopefully—and in the future, maybe mermaids as well!), haha. :tongue:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    Get together
    I’m a mostly console player, so I never saw the PC/Mac release of GT but it only came out on console a few weeks ago. I’d been hoping for its release since I downloaded TS4 and I was so hyped when it was announced.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Get to work
    I was excited about Get to Work because it was adding active careers to the game, which I don't think had never been done before in a Sims game.
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Seasons
    I'm a family player for the most of the time and seasons just make my family gameplay complete o:)
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Seasons
    I was excited about Get to Work because it was adding active careers to the game, which I don't think had never been done before in a Sims game.

Well, if you don't include owning and running businesses - TS3 Ambitions. It was so much better done. Firefighter and Ghost Hunter are my favorites. Having an open world allowed you to go to other Sims' homes and put out fires or catch ghosts. <3
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • EmCross96EmCross96 Posts: 35 Member
    Seasons
    Hard to pick....City living and Seasons!