Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Youtube Channels

I want to get into sims 4 since my pc cannot handle it, but does anyone know any good Sims 4 youtubers? Ive watched a few gameplays from one, but didnt spark my interest.

Comments

• ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    TheSimSupply
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    When I was unable to use the computer at all, I enjoyed watching Xmiramira's Let's Play Jungle Adventures; previously I'd watched The English Simmer's Let's Play Cats and Dogs to see if I was interested in that exp. pack.

There are soooo many youtubers out there, you're sure to find some you like. :smile: I haven't watched many, & those are the only 2 I remember.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Make2 has a good channel. They do a mix of S4, FreePlay and Sims Mobile. They don't post every day but when they do, their S4 LP is a very good one.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    edited October 2018
    I don't watch much but when I do it's English Simmer. Her videos are good but I also just love listening to her talk. :)
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    TheSimsSupply, he has so many-he usually makes one for each new addition to the game and they are typically linked in some way(like a child from the previous series).

There are many episodes in each one, one has over 200 I believe. I am currently watching his Super Sim Challenge, with Max Powers(the name tells it all) really fun to watch.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Keeping in mind I don’t watch a lot of YouTubers, the best Sims series I can think of is Dan and Phil’s series.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited October 2018
    Deligracy and TheSimSupply.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Call Me Kevin has great sims videos.

I don't really watch sims-only channels.
    That said, I'd love to find someone doing letsplays of new packs but with the same sims each time, instead of creating disposable families.
  • LazyGamerLazyGamer Posts: 39 Member
    Clare Siobhan.

• Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Pinky7797 wrote: »
    I want to get into sims 4 since my pc cannot handle it, but does anyone know any good Sims 4 youtubers? Ive watched a few gameplays from one, but didnt spark my interest.

Why won't your PC handle it?
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    Call Me Kevin has great sims videos.

I don't really watch sims-only channels.
    That said, I'd love to find someone doing letsplays of new packs but with the same sims each time, instead of creating disposable families.

JIM PICKENS! I love Kevin.
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »

I assume their PC doesn't meet the requirements.
  • Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »

Sorry im replying about 10 weeks later, My pc died so i needed to get a new charger and i finally just got one. My PC cannot handle sims 4 because i do not have all the correct requirements and RAM.
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Sim-antha is my fave to watch!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    Vixella and XUrbanSimsX do some great Let's Play series with a variety of topics and post content regularly.
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    simwolf wrote: »
    Vixella and XUrbanSimsX do some great Let's Play series with a variety of topics and post content regularly.
    I second vixella & xurbansimsx
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    Deligracey I love her videos
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Deligracy, simsupply, and dan and Phil.
  • EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    Lifesimmer is a good one as well, but she doesn't post much new stuff. Her Sims 4 base game series was the bomb with all the drama and fun. She has loads of Sims 3 LPs as well.
  • ShanabananasShanabananas Posts: 35 Member
    I watch The Sim Supply, Deligracy, Call Me Kevin. I also watch Xmiramira, Lil Simsie, Urban Sims, Keeyuh, and Carmen King here and there.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    I like TheSimSupply for let's plays and builds. Deligracy is good for those as well and I enjoy her build challenges. However, I'm guilty of never actually finishing a let's play. It's more to get a feel of the pack.

I watch some smaller channels more often. Peaches place has some really great speed builds without talking, which I prefer. She has a couple short let's plays that are just hysterical, I love her narration. I like her build style better too. Less modern and mansion-y.

I also enjoy SimLicy's builds for the style, they're so pretty. I think she's done a lot of CAS challenges I enjoyed but I could be thinking of someone else. Clare Siobhan also has good CAS challenges but I tend not to watch hers too often since she definitely has a "type" she creates (which is fine, lots of people do)
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,826 Member
    @happyopi TheSimSupply has been using different generations of the same family since GTW
  • cinnxmonbuncinnxmonbun Posts: 20 Member
    I like LilSimsie, Elliandra and Plumbella mostly, but it's all down to personal preference - build videos, let's plays, create-a-sims, ect
    "May the odds be ever in your favour!"
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    it depends on what you are looking for. I don't like build or lets play ones but I do like these:

https://youtu.be/_3jw15SifFg

https://youtu.be/ghCLKrNxj1g

https://youtu.be/88u9ZmtyjTM

wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • talior12talior12 Posts: 11 New Member
    I watch Vixella very often, I really like the way she edits her videos.
  • MakoSimsMakoSims Posts: 284 Member
    Lifesimmer is a good one as well, but she doesn't post much new stuff. Her Sims 4 base game series was the bomb with all the drama and fun. She has loads of Sims 3 LPs as well.

Lifesimmer's LP's are the best. I'm pretty sad she doesn't really post anymore, because I would've loved to see her make full LP's of all the packs so far.

Sometimes I'll shove one of her LP's on that I've already seen if I need a bit of background noise.
    Origin ID: sakura-drops