Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My cat reacts to Sims cats

Forgot to post these pictures when i got the cats & dogs expansion but i think they are so cute!
My cat heard the cats in the computer mew and instantly recognized them as cats. ._.

VY5dJR3.jpg
z6CuklH.jpg

Comments

• Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    this. is. the. cutest. thing. I've. seen. on. the. internet. today.
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    trashdocka wrote: »
    Forgot to post these pictures when i got the cats & dogs expansion but i think they are so cute!
    My cat heard the cats in the computer mew and instantly recognized them as cats. ._.

VY5dJR3.jpg
    z6CuklH.jpg

oh, wow! that's too cute, it just shows how real they look, Your cat knows it's looking at a real cat, he/she wants to make friends with them. <3 Most cute post.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    That's so cute :) I don't have any indoor cats anymore, but it's so funny when they react to computers or televisions.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    How cat is that? Very cute. Beautiful kitty btw
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Adorable!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    awww how adorable!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    That is so adorable. I don't have pictures, but my two Beagle pups sometimes catch a glimpse of themselves in our slider and put their paws up on the glass. It's almost as if they want that puppy to play. Every now and again, Belle will turn her head and give the wide screen of our TV a good looking over, too. Pets can be amazing.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    What a beautiful cat !! what's his/her name ? My cat reacts sometimes when she hears the sims cats meowing, she wonders what it is.
  • Options
    SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    Oh my goodness this is too cute and wow your cat is so beautiful!
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Ahhh so cute! I needed this after a long week at work. Thanks for the smile :)
  • Options
    SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    Beautiful cat. Seems very interested in his virtual body double on the computer! Hah!
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Thank you for sharing this. This is wonderful.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    trashdockatrashdocka Posts: 142 Member
    @Dianesims His name is Duchess like the cat in aristocats! In the beginning we thought he was a she and then when we realized he wasnt we still kept the name 😂

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    "Greetings, fellow cat. Why are you trapped in the magic box?"
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    That's too cute <3 Lovely cat by the way!

My cats doesn't seem to care about sim cats at all :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    oh my god this is amazing
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    My cats have never really recognised Sim pets but one of them definitely knows when she sees cats on TV.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I never play with the sound on, but the next time I make a cat I think I will. That is so cat and cute.
  • Options
    TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    edited October 2018
    That's adorable!

Since adulthood, I've always belonged to a flock, but none of our parrots ever paid the slightest attention to birds on tv, etc. My daughter tells me that the fps is too slow for them. Makes sense; they notice movement before we do.

I guess cat vision is closer to ours. Which also makes sense, since we're all mammals. Birds are modern dinosaurs. :tongue:

edited for overuse of a word. :wink:
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    That's so adorable. And Dutchess is handsome!

My cat doesn't respond to sim cats, but if we had sim squirrels, chipmunks and birds running around, I think she'd try to paw at the monitor.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Well he does look like Duchess ! And I can relate, it's also why my female cat is called Grisou :D
    trashdocka wrote: »
    @Dianesims His name is Duchess like the cat in aristocats! In the beginning we thought he was a she and then when we realized he wasnt we still kept the name 😂

• Options
    Kendra326Kendra326 Posts: 515 Member
    Honestly this is the content I'm here for. This is amazing.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I needed this. Thank you!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    She wants to play with the computer cat. <3