Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DELETE THIS THREAD NOW (Moved to Speculations and Rumours)

TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
edited October 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Sorry guys, I just moved this thread to the rumours and speculations section. @LittlBowBub Don't worry, I already saved your comment.
y'all got bread?
Post edited by TheIntrovertSimmer on

Comments

• LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    These are all great, and are all things i'd love to see, but I think a couple of these would most likely be found in different pack. Such as slow dancing ( But I do agree that if we finally get prom or something similar then they can't not add slow dancing) I feel like this would better suit a romance styled pack. And I can see music bands etc being put in its own pack. It's not that I wouldn't love for these to all be added to a university pack, I just don't realistically think they would add all this plus the actually university themed stuff, but obviously I hope i'm wrong with that. :smile: School of Rock :joy:

I definitely think that they should add roommates with a uni/ school related pack, but I would prefer the ability to build apartments to be part of a base game update since that would have better suited coming with city living.

I'm really hoping that they will explore other ages of education and not just university this time around. I would love a preschool and to also go to school with my child/teen sims. I also feel like an education pack would be a good time to add another life stage, as the teens we currently have look about the right age for college, not like 13-16.

Bunkbeds and backpacks are a must have for me though!! :smiley:

I'd love for arcade machines to come in pack that has an actual seaside so that your sims can go play a range of different types machines like the 2p machines, claw machine, whack a mole and the strength testing one :joy: But I get why they could come in a uni pack :smile:

Smaller telescopes, I'm sure I saw a tweet where grant said they wanted to make those smaller, so maybe we might get that for free some day!

And of course I'd love more radio stations.

I'm hoping that we will finally get some contact sports as well, plus cheer leading and other things like that. I feel if they did an education pack that focused on other school stages we could get things like school plays and a proper music room and other school related activities.