The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beauty and the Geek

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Okay, I still need a few challenges from the Geeks, but I think I will continue this in the new year, have a nice holiday season and have fun!
    School is out! Enjoy! :smiley:

Me jelly - still got a couple of weeks to go. :s
    Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Okay, I still need a few challenges from the Geeks, but I think I will continue this in the new year, have a nice holiday season and have fun!

lol - School isn't out here. In fact, they aren't done with school until the 21st. Then they go back January 7th. So they will get a little time off.

But what do you mean you'll continue this in the new year? Is this on break until then?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited December 2018
    Oh my gosh! The 21st? That's horrid.

Daughter is done with regular classes, but has exams scheduled the rest of this week and half of next week--not every day though. (College)

I just googled the regular school system, and they have school until the 21st here, too. I swear that is later than my kids had it when they went to school here. I did not check when they go back, probably the 7th like Lo's kids.

Edit: I wonder if they start later here because they have makeup days because of hurricanes earlier this year? I don't know. I'm just glad we are done with regular schooling, lol.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    edited December 2018

lol - School isn't out here. In fact, they aren't done with school until the 21st. Then they go back January 7th. So they will get a little time off.

But what do you mean you'll continue this in the new year? Is this on break until then?

Yep, break until next year, give me plenty of time to put the Geeks picnic and entertainment together. I did start last night, but for one or other reason they deleted my whole post. Ugh. I had working on it more than a hour.. I guess you're not allowed to post pictures of someone else in the blog :s I used pictures of the food and other stuff you mentioned from the Internet
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

Yep, break until next year, give me plenty of time to put the Geeks picnic and entertainment together. I did start last night, but for one or other reason they deleted my whole post. Ugh. I had working on it more than a hour.. I guess you're not allowed to post pictures of someone else in the blog :s I used pictures of the food and other stuff you mentioned from the Internet

I don't see why you couldn't do that. I've seen many blogs use other pictures. Can you just save the pictures to your computer and then upload them?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Yeah, I will do that rather ;)
    Happy Birthday, Alleen :)

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Cancelled??? :'(
    I noticed that, too, after I posted. I am hoping she just means on winter break.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Cancelled??? :'(

Hoping it's just supposed to say On Break...
    Banner.png
    Nope it's cancelled. I've deleted everything.
    Alleen, I'm sure you have your reasons, but I am disappointed. If they are deleted but still in your trash can thingie on your desktop, perhaps you can get them back. Maybe after the new year you will feel like continuing.

<3
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Why? I was really enjoying this. :/
    edited December 2018
    Actually it's better if I don't continue this. Sorry..

What happened? :o
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh wow didn't expect that. I hope everything is okay. :(
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

What happened? :o

Yeah, can you tell us what happened? We should know.
    BTW, call me Jake.

I find my post... :) I did it in AYTO 5 for one or other reason.. Ugh..
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    What is ayto 5?

Oh, that's Are You The One 5. That's a previous show Alleen hosted.
    Banner.png
    edited December 2018
    ca049c19f13ea825133dbe051a25107a.jpg
    Hope you have a happy day, Alleen <3
    edited December 2018
    1af27d9c6838e27d4846859e926dd1e1.jpg
    4021bb67c641d465eb175b7b7e41ecc7--grinch-meme-the-grinch-quotes.jpg