August 5th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

1161718192022...Next

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,998 Member
    The Green Family is up on my Sims thread if you are interested in reading their backstory. They live in Oasis Springs in my build that is available on the gallery...Green House.
    WuMho6r.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Allen family is up on my Sims thread if you want to read their backstory. They live in Brindleton Bay in my build the Allen Ranch which is available on the gallery.
    woCaUoo.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I was going to start my 2 builds for featuring the new EP, but with so many issues and problems that is going on, I may wait to see if some get fixed soon. In the meantime, working on my Sims families and their backstories.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I have one more family to introduce before the last 2 that will have the builds featuring the new EP. Not sure when I will be able to get the builds done as some personal things have come up. I hope to introduce the next family soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Maybelline Family is up on my Sims thread and you can read their backstory there (Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims). They live in Newcrest in the Maybelline Mansion that was featured on the Friday Highlights thread last week. The build is on the gallery.
    MHA5DDQ.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1