Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Here is one of my cute sims.
    zjSUxyp.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Good morning/afternoon/night. I hope that all are doing well and will or have enjoyed your day. I'm going to be on/off today, but please post anytime you like. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Here is one of vampire beauties.
    ECEmLmj.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Hope everyone has a great day/night. May the beauty that surrounds you brighten your day.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Is Carly beautiful? I can't really I will post the triplets again so I can figure it out
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Carly
    ppHxxUz.png

Derek
    1aDNXMA.png

Mollyella
    Bd8Tih4.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Carly
    ppHxxUz.png

Derek
    1aDNXMA.png

Mollyella
    Bd8Tih4.png

Yes, I think she is pretty. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Carly
    ppHxxUz.png

Derek
    1aDNXMA.png

Mollyella
    Bd8Tih4.png

thanks since I have no idea about if a sim looks pretty or not- since I'm not good with outfit deciding and stuff
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Carly
    ppHxxUz.png

Derek
    1aDNXMA.png

Mollyella
    Bd8Tih4.png

thanks since I have no idea about if a sim looks pretty or not- since I'm not good with outfit deciding and stuff

You did just fine with her outfit.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    well I mentioned Once Upon a Time (character from it appears in my new Swanson legacy so I might as well as share some of the Once Sims I created a long time ago)
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

and updated Rumple with the Vampire pack
    cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    Cursed in the Enchanted Forest
    OWwYOMM.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    well I mentioned Once Upon a Time (character from it appears in my new Swanson legacy so I might as well as share some of the Once Sims I created a long time ago)
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

I can see the resemblance, you did a good job! :smiley:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

thank!! I just was watching a youtuber's video and I'm just laughing out loud about something
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

Really cool! Great job! You can definitely see the resemblance. Thanks for sharing them.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

thank!! I just was watching a youtuber's video and I'm just laughing out loud about something

We can't help to Lol at some of the videos we watch too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

Well this guy (who actually his fictional family appears in Gen 7 of the Swansons)-actually I have sims version of this guy and also sim version of his family- his sister, his brother, his wife (of 4 years). and also a friend of theirs also a youtube does book vs movie comparison as well as reviews his favourite books, movies, or movies on the AFI Top 100 American Films, "Childhood PC" games, and TV. There are about over 22 characters so it's hard to keep track of them all. But with "Season 2" of the book vs. movie comparison review he started a "convoluted storyline" which is what one of his Personas in last night video was referencing.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

Well this guy (who actually his fictional family appears in Gen 7 of the Swansons)-actually I have sims version of this guy and also sim version of his family- his sister, his brother, his wife (of 4 years). and also a friend of theirs also a youtube does book vs movie comparison as well as reviews his favourite books, movies, or movies on the AFI Top 100 American Films, "Childhood PC" games, and TV. There are about over 22 characters so it's hard to keep track of them all. But with "Season 2" of the book vs. movie comparison review he started a "convoluted storyline" which is what one of his Personas in last night video was referencing.

That's cool!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

That's cool!

Here's a plus! he's actually replied back to me about stuff on twitter. I'm a granddaughter of a minster but he's a SON of a minster (but my church and his former church are in a sense "sisters" They're both the United Something (mine's United Church of Canada and his was the United Methodist and I know for a fact the Methodist church was the foundation for the United Church of Canada) and the year before I went to Stratford,Ontario he and his family were in the same town for the same reason to see plays. My Mom asked me a question about the houses that Matt grew up in were they "owned" by the church and before I went on my trip I asked him on Twitter and he said "yes". Mom only asked that because the places she grew up were owned by the church. In a way he's a "Kindred Spirit" as Anne of Green Gables would say. We both like history, fairytales, and in some ways Sci-fic shows (just because of Matt I might if I ever have time watch all 3 Back to the Future movies)... and I do enjoy John Green's books which I got introduced to because of Matt. I really need to find "Fault in Our Stars" so I can finish it.

I'm going to post the Sims version of Matt&co

might have to re-make the Guions
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

That's cool!

Here's a plus! he's actually replied back to me about stuff on twitter. I'm a granddaughter of a minster but he's a SON of a minster (but my church and his former church are in a sense "sisters" They're both the United Something (mine's United Church of Canada and his was the United Methodist and I know for a fact the Methodist church was the foundation for the United Church of Canada) and the year before I went to Stratford,Ontario he and his family were in the same town for the same reason to see plays. My Mom asked me a question about the houses that Matt grew up in were they "owned" by the church and before I went on my trip I asked him on Twitter and he said "yes". Mom only asked that because the places she grew up were owned by the church. In a way he's a "Kindred Spirit" as Anne of Green Gables would say. We both like history, fairytales, and in some ways Sci-fic shows (just because of Matt I might if I ever have time watch all 3 Back to the Future movies)... and I do enjoy John Green's books which I got introduced to because of Matt. I really need to find "Fault in Our Stars" so I can finish it.

That's awesome! Yes, you need to finish "Fault In Our Stars." Good movie and book. We also like Divergent series too. I don't know if you have ever seen that movie or read the books yet.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

That's cool!

That's awesome! Yes, you need to finish "Fault In Our Stars." Good movie and book. We also like Divergent series too. I don't know if you have ever seen that movie or read the books yet.

Seen the first two movies and read the first two books of Divergent. Actually once I had dream about either Triss from Divergent or Katniss from the Hunger Games.. but I think it's the former and it had to do with my now non-existential elementary school.

Books I read because of Matt
    John Green Novels
    Tuck Everlasting
    Incredible Journey
    Holes (Author of Wayside School Series)
    A Boy in the Girl's Bathroom (which just makes me think of the TV show Arthur)
    Five People You Meet in Heaven
    Book Thief
    Time Traveler's Wife
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

That's cool!

Seen the first two movies and read the first two books of Divergent. Actually once I had dream about either Triss from Divergent or Katniss from the Hunger Games.. but I think it's the former and it had to do with my now non-existential elementary school.

John Green Novels
    Tuck Everlasting
    Incredible Journey
    Book Thief
    Time Traveler's Wife

That's a nice list. Kinda bias to Tris. Since Squirrel and I are related to her. Well, the actress that plays Tris.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

That's cool!

John Green Novels
    Tuck Everlasting
    Incredible Journey
    Book Thief
    Time Traveler's Wife

That's a nice list. Kinda bias to Tris. Since Squirrel and I are related to her. Well, the actress that plays Tris.

Divergent, The Hunger Games and The Fault in Our Stars are all great... but my favorite is always going to be THG. Katniss Everdeen, the girl on fire! <3
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

That's cool!

John Green Novels
    Tuck Everlasting
    Incredible Journey
    Book Thief
    Time Traveler's Wife

Divergent, The Hunger Games and The Fault in Our Stars are all great... but my favorite is always going to be THG. Katniss Everdeen, the girl on fire! <3
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

That's cool!

John Green Novels
    Tuck Everlasting
    Incredible Journey
    Book Thief
    Time Traveler's Wife

just noticed on the actor's IMBD that she played Hazel in Fault In Our Stars.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

That's cool!

John Green Novels
    Tuck Everlasting
    Incredible Journey
    Book Thief
    Time Traveler's Wife

Yes, she did. Also her love interest in FIOS, plays her brother in the Divergent movies.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Emma
    gRRHzIS.png
    Belle
    n9GxQja.png
    Nealfire
    Tz3nBuf.png
    Henry
    3WlUpr7.png
    Regina
    n0Uqyyl.png

cursed in our world
    LukP9lP.png
    vs
    OWwYOMM.png

That's cool!

John Green Novels
    Tuck Everlasting
    Incredible Journey
    Book Thief
    Time Traveler's Wife

Yes she did. The weird thing is the guy that plays her love interest in TFIOS plays her brother in Divergent :grimace:
    37oYgl3.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top