Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @MadameLee Would it be okay if I did a disguise form for you? I will show you here when done, and if you like, put him back on the gallery for you. He will have CC though.

sure!! I don't mind if there's CC (since the triplets' mom has CC -I should show the Mom and Dad shouldn't I?) But just one thing: no blonde hair since that's related to his real identity

Great! Thanks! Okay, no blonde hair. Let's see what I can do with Mr. Little. May I change his clothes or would you like for them to stay the same. Also, I will have to give him a new aspiration since I don't have parenthood. I promise, I will make it a nice one.

actually the aspiration will change to something else anyway when he becomes D.G And yeah change his clothes but don't use anything from I think it's the Romantic pack-need to check on that for a second
    6adMCGP.gif
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    @MadameLee I found him and saved him. Going to put him in my game tonight, if that's okay with you. I might add a little CC if you don't mind as well.

nope I don't mind at all if you add CC to him.. besides in a few chapters he's going to have two other looks. Only one is his "real" look..

Cool! He's a sim with many disguises. Can't wait to see them all.

well the 3rd look is his real look..but I can't reveal that for a couple of chapters for a very good reason

Haha, I've revealed a little much for my simlit already in some threads... remember the sim Orion I posted (in the other thread before it got closed?) He is a future character in Nightshade. I really need to get around to reading Swanson. I just have so much going on I never keep up with everyone's stories!

I'm only on the start of Gen 2.. I'm working on chapter 2.2 of the Swansons..after I get something done and added to the last chapter

Ah so only one gen to catch up on. Shouldn't be too bad. :) I'm not very far in Nightshade either, currently working on Chapter 21. Simlit is more work than I thought it would be!

well it's a rewrite of the Swansons I have more poses to work from etc..with at the moment then I did back in 2016

Yes, having more poses and CC and just stuff does make things easier for sure.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @MadameLee I found him and saved him. Going to put him in my game tonight, if that's okay with you. I might add a little CC if you don't mind as well.

nope I don't mind at all if you add CC to him.. besides in a few chapters he's going to have two other looks. Only one is his "real" look..

well the 3rd look is his real look..but I can't reveal that for a couple of chapters for a very good reason

Haha, I've revealed a little much for my simlit already in some threads... remember the sim Orion I posted (in the other thread before it got closed?) He is a future character in Nightshade. I really need to get around to reading Swanson. I just have so much going on I never keep up with everyone's stories!

I'm only on the start of Gen 2.. I'm working on chapter 2.2 of the Swansons..after I get something done and added to the last chapter

Ah so only one gen to catch up on. Shouldn't be too bad. :) I'm not very far in Nightshade either, currently working on Chapter 21. Simlit is more work than I thought it would be!

well it's a rewrite of the Swansons I have more poses to work from etc..with at the moment then I did back in 2016

It sure does. I have more poses than I need. :grimace: If there was a toilet pose I'd download it... I have a mild obsession. :lol:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    @MadameLee Would it be okay if I did a disguise form for you? I will show you here when done, and if you like, put him back on the gallery for you. He will have CC though.

sure!! I don't mind if there's CC (since the triplets' mom has CC -I should show the Mom and Dad shouldn't I?) But just one thing: no blonde hair since that's related to his real identity

Great! Thanks! Okay, no blonde hair. Let's see what I can do with Mr. Little. May I change his clothes or would you like for them to stay the same. Also, I will have to give him a new aspiration since I don't have parenthood. I promise, I will make it a nice one.

actually the aspiration will change to something else anyway when he becomes D.G And yeah change his clothes but don't use anything from I think it's the Romantic pack-need to check on that for a second
    Let me know when you have checked. I don't want to use anything you don't have in clothes.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

It sure does. I have more poses than I need. :grimace: If there was a toilet pose I'd download it... I have a mild obsession. :lol:

Here we go with the potty humor..... :D Excuse my child...she get's goofy when tired. So, do I, but that's besides the point. :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Let me know when you have checked. I don't want to use anything you don't have in clothes.

I do have most packs except for My First Pets-it just I don't want the "Dapper Steve" outfit (from Get Together not Romantic Garden) used because like blue eyes and blonde hair it's related to his real identity.
    6adMCGP.gif
    @mamasquirrel and @squirrelwithacup another reason I'm rewriting it is 1)an actually proluge 2)I know the villains' motives since I didn't know either of my previous two times (I start this back in 2015, but we did have the recovery button until 2016 so when I accently saved over my save with a different save I had to start over) and there are something like 6 villians in this legacy by Gen 7- Herbert is one, Bjersgens' other off spring (not Elsa or Sofia?) is going to be another-both in Gen 2 and in Gen 3, along with the offspring's son, Gen 4-Bjersgen's offspring's granddaughter and grandson will be a minor villain since the focus will be move on family troubles and an arranged marriage because Elizabeth and Wyatt, a character that will be introduced-down the road, Gen 5-well there's are techinally 2 villians here one because Juliet's and her sister's step-father and the other one is a politician-who will be one of the 2 villains for Gen 6- the other one is a descendant of the Caletines'

For Gen 7-the villain is going to be a distant cousin of the Swansons he will be a mutplie great grandson to Carly Swanson.
    6adMCGP.gif
    @mamasquirrel and @squirrelwithacup another reason I'm rewriting it is 1)an actually proluge 2)I know the villains' motives since I didn't know either of my previous two times (I start this back in 2015, but we did have the recovery button until 2016 so when I accently saved over my save with a different save I had to start over) and there are something like 6 villians in this legacy by Gen 7- Herbert is one, Bjersgens' other off spring (not Elsa or Sofia?) is going to be another-both in Gen 2 and in Gen 3, along with the offspring's son, Gen 4-Bjersgen's offspring's granddaughter and grandson will be a minor villain since the focus will be move on family troubles and an arranged marriage because Elizabeth and Wyatt, a character that will be introduced-down the road, Gen 5-well there's are techinally 2 villians here one because Juliet's and her sister's step-father and the other one is a politician-who will be one of the 2 villains for Gen 6- the other one is a descendant of the Caletines'

For Gen 7-the villain is going to be a distant cousin of the Swansons he will be a mutplie great grandson to Carly Swanson.

Wow, sounds really cool! Plans all the way up to Gen 7... I better get started now. XD
    37oYgl3.png

I do have most packs except for My First Pets-it just I don't want the "Dapper Steve" outfit (from Get Together not Romantic Garden) used because like blue eyes and blonde hair it's related to his real identity.

Got it! Can't dress him as "Dapper Steve" or a hamster. :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Okay. Understandable on the rewriting.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018

Wow, sounds really cool! Plans all the way up to Gen 7... I better get started now. XD

actually I have plans for Gen 8&9 as well..

Gen 8 is a bit Once Upon a Time ish. Gen 9 is abit autobio

and that reminds me I need to build Version 1.0 of the "Real" Herbet's persona's house
    6adMCGP.gif

and that reminds me I need to build Version 1.0 of the "Real" Herbet's persona's house

Okay, going to work on Mr. Little. I will bbl with the results. Hopefully, it won't take extremely long.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2018

Okay, going to work on Mr. Little. I will bbl with the results. Hopefully, it won't take extremely long.

well i might spent a little extra time on Carly&Herbert in Gen 2...so there might be an extra chapter involving them because of Seasons
    6adMCGP.gif
    the triplets' parents
    Clarissa Swanson, the founder
    bvsNknM.png

her husband Bai (but Ben is his nickname from his English name of Bendaro)
    o3n9UZo.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited October 2018
    the triplets' parents
    bvsNknM.png

o3n9UZo.png

Ooh I love Clarissa! :smiley:
    37oYgl3.png
    the triplets' parents
    bvsNknM.png

o3n9UZo.png

@squirrelwithacup Clarissa is supposed to be Indian (Saree) and Bai=Chinese so when an insult happens at a very werid supper in Act 3 of the Swansons its a reference to the parents' backgrounds
    6adMCGP.gif
    the triplets' parents
    bvsNknM.png

o3n9UZo.png

@squirrelwithacup Clarissa is supposed to be Indian (Saree) and Bai=Chinese so when an insult happens at a very werid supper in Act 3 of the Swansons its a reference to the parents' backgrounds

Ahh. The Swansons sound so interesting! :)
    37oYgl3.png
    the triplets' parents
    bvsNknM.png

o3n9UZo.png

Ahh. The Swansons sound so interesting! :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Here is Mr. Little. I did 2 different styles with him. They will be on his 1&2 of every outfit category. He is back on the gallery as well for you. Thanks for letting play dress up with him. I had fun.
    His 1
    9BMdSy2.png
    d70JVN4.png
    His 2
    NJtxEEO.png
    yZKqt2F.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    the triplets' parents
    bvsNknM.png

o3n9UZo.png

I like Clarissa too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is Mr. Little. I did 2 different styles with him. They will be on his 1&2 of every outfit category. He is back on the gallery as well for you. Thanks for letting play dress up with him. I had fun.
    His 1
    9BMdSy2.png
    d70JVN4.png
    His 2
    NJtxEEO.png
    yZKqt2F.png

@mamasquirrel I like it!! and you're EA username is the same on here-right? mamasquirrel or is it something else?
    6adMCGP.gif
    His 1
    9BMdSy2.png
    d70JVN4.png
    His 2
    NJtxEEO.png
    yZKqt2F.png

@mamasquirrel I like it!! and you're EA username is the same on here-right? mamasquirrel or is it something else?

We are under squirrelwithacup. :)
    37oYgl3.png
    His 1
    9BMdSy2.png
    d70JVN4.png
    His 2
    NJtxEEO.png
    yZKqt2F.png

Squirrelwithacup is the username.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @MadameLee I'm glad that you like him. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Mamasquirrel moment: I want to thank everyone for posting in the thread today. I look forward to see what you will share tomorrow. Goodnight. Remember, the door is always open for you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top