The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    I hope all are doing well and are safe and healthy. I have been on a break from the Sims and Sims related stuff for several weeks now. Just lots going on in RL. At some point, I will return with builds and Sims. Take care everyone.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited March 2020
    Today, my family and I are :'( and heartbroken. R.I.P. my sweet girl until we meet again someday. You were an awesome pup and we will miss you. Always in our hearts.

Love you Neekie! (This is RL not the game)

xM935KD.png

yXW40Hz.png?1
    I hope all are well and safe. I am so truly bored in my game right now (needing new pack soon please), that I have done kind of a alternate world and craziness to my main file. Here is a pic of my YA simself and Caleb Vatore at their wedding. I love this pic! So, Reaper in my main has always been on the serial romantic side to put it nicely. Where my Simself has always been on the soulmate side of things. I decided to play out things to see what happens. After my Simself caught Reaper in more of his interesting shenanigans, I decided to allow my Simself to be free after years of a spouse whom likes to put his hands in other cookie jars. Caleb has been after my Simself in my game ever since I met him and this was after I was already married to Reaper of course. I married Caleb and Reaper married Dewayne Shufflebottom. There is more to the story to come later. Have a great weekend.

h2g8MHz.png

BcHOw7k.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I hope all are doing well. I have been playing out this alternative game save with Reaper and Co. Still playing it actually. I have been busy with building for the new EP and making a few new sims too. I will have some new sims to share on the gallery soon. I have some ready for Nifty Knitting. Not sure if I will make sims for this EP, but you can always checkout my builds. Here are some pics from the alt save. Caleb and my simself have 5 children now. Four were planned and the fifth was a BOGO deal. From oldest to youngest: Selena, Varian, Circe, Adrien, and Adiran. Three of them are vamps and 2 are Spellcasters. They are all grow and have moved out. Jr and Morgyn got married as of last night and hope to get them on their honeymoon today. Reaper and Dewayne are living unhappily ever after. Dewayne had a one night dance with someone and ended up with a surprise. So, Reaper not only had Dewayne to keep him miserable, but Dewayne's son Demize too. In the divorce he got a couple million. He used some of it to get a nice home for him a Dewayne. He never expected that the money would be going so fast. Dewayne and Demize have been spending it away on multitudes of things. Guess we will have to see how things go from here with them.

Caleb and Sarai
    lYo8YpA.png

(Left to right) Selena, Varian, Jr, Adrien, Adiran, and Circe.
    EmHStVj.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    Great-Grandma Clarissa(who recently died)
    IsbzzVx.png

great-granddaughter Ember Ford (her's son, Derek's son Jung's daughter)
    isIUMTQ.png

Harmony Priestess (daughter of Jung's bother Spencer Dark, granddaughter of Derek)
    IWxyY1U.png

the first (great-grandma) I made myself (as well as her husband), but the other 2 are born in game, like their fathers (brothers) of Clarissa's only son, Derek who supposed died in the other war
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Great-Grandma Clarissa(who recently died)
    IsbzzVx.png

great-granddaughter Ember Ford (her's son, Derek's son Jung's daughter)
    isIUMTQ.png

Harmony Priestess (daughter of Jung's bother Spencer Dark, granddaughter of Derek)
    IWxyY1U.png

the first (great-grandma) I made myself (as well as her husband), but the other 2 are born in game, like their fathers (brothers) of Clarissa's only son, Derek who supposed died in the other war
    @MadameLee Thanks for sharing them. They're very nice looking sims. I really like Ember's eye color.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Meet Tsuki Mori-Goto. She is a young adult who lives with her grandparents Umi and Kin. They have raised her since she was 2 years old because her parents died in a plane crash. They are very much a traditional Japanese family.
    sAR4Ise.png
    shPRp9Y.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. May it be blessed, safe, and well. Will be posting more Sims after Christmas sometime.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is Caskette Von Hearse having a tea party with her dolls. There is a backstory for Caskette and her family and will share more later.

1kFUY9e.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is the backstory for the Von Hearse family. The Von Hearse Mansion is on the gallery. The family is not at this time. If you want to see the mansion, go to my build thread.

Hundreds of years ago, Count Decayter Von Hearse fled France to Forgotten Hollow to start a new life and leave the old one behind, so he hoped. In France, there was a power struggle amongst the vampires that had been going on for years. Vampires against vampires, all wanting to be the "Master Vampire." In the end, vampires were almost extinct. Decayter lost all of his family because of this, and with him being the only one to carry on the family name, he came up with a plan to flee. Decayter's plan to flee was in daytime, although he didn't have complete sun resistance. He knew he could die from the sun draining his power before he even make it out. He also knew that if he got caught it would be the end of him. He knew it was a risk he would have to take. He would wear clothing more suitable of the living to fit in better. He would wear a hat to help disguise his face and protect it from the sun. He would wear some makeup to help disguise the paleness of his skin and he would leave during the day when most vampires are sleeping. He knows that's his best chance of getting out with his life. Decayter had settled down in Forgotten Hollow nicely. He got married and had children. His children had families and so on. Finally, the Von Hearse legacy would live on. As time went on, most of the Von Hearse family died off. Some of them from the sun. Others took the vampire cure and some just disappeared without a trace. This brings us to the present and to the last surviving relatives of Count Decayter Von Hearse. Morguen Von Hearse is the great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great granddaughter of Decayter. Morguen and her family have been living in Willow Creek for over 100 years. Since Forgotten Hollow is small, it forced the Von Hearse family to spread out with each new generation. With the recent passing of her father who took the cure years ago, Morguen packed up her family to move into the family mansion. There was nothing or no one left in Willow Creek for her. The old haunted mansion had been empty for some time now since her father lived with her until his death. The Von Hearse mansion isn't perfect and it's worn and torn on the inside and outside, but each generation kept it's original charm and beauty. So, Morguen Von Hearse with her husband Mournimer Graves, daughter Caskette Von Hearse, and cat Urnnie move to Forgotten Hollow in the the haunted family mansion. What ghostly terrors awaits them there? Will the past come to haunt them? Will they survive?

Morguen Von Hearse and husband Mournimer Graves
    pXwqwCV.png

Their daughter Caskette Von Hearse
    srHWhwm.png

Their cat Urnnie
    aVjZPvG.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I'm been playing a game via Bluestacks it's called the Royal romance/Royal Heir/Royal Finale series. So here's some of the characters (Liam the Prince/King, my MC, and their daughter are the only things I can "choose" beside the choices I'm giving as Diana. Here are the main "Dream Team" (and two member's child)

Prince/King Liam
    NplJpKA.png
    my MC Diana Tudor
    q4L2gE1.png
    Their daughter: Eleanor (I do need to fix that because I need to give Elenour brown eyes. Or I can let her stay with Blue
    unnC6Ur.png
    Drake Walker
    JqgswoA.png
    Maxwell Beaumount
    mGAtAYj.png
    Hannah Lee
    YTz461l.png

an honoury member Olvia Nevarkis
    Lzt1weA.png

and an extra person Countess Madaline
    u9Pqrzu.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    I'm been playing a game via Bluestacks it's called the Royal romance/Royal Heir/Royal Finale series. So here's some of the characters (Liam the Prince/King, my MC, and their daughter are the only things I can "choose" beside the choices I'm giving as Diana. Here are the main "Dream Team" (and two member's child)

Prince/King Liam
    NplJpKA.png
    my MC Diana Tudor
    q4L2gE1.png
    Their daughter: Eleanor (I do need to fix that because I need to give Elenour brown eyes. Or I can let her stay with Blue
    unnC6Ur.png
    Drake Walker
    JqgswoA.png
    Maxwell Beaumount
    mGAtAYj.png
    Hannah Lee
    YTz461l.png

an honoury member Olvia Nevarkis
    Lzt1weA.png

and an extra person Countess Madaline
    u9Pqrzu.png

@MadameLee She can have blue eyes since her mother does as well. Nice looking Sims. Thank you for sharing them. Let me know how things go with this.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my K-pop Sims (Kim) that are available on the gallery without CC. They are pictured here with CC.

hvLwERH.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here are my Indian Sims (Patel) that are available on the gallery without CC. They are pictured here with CC.
    JgJZjC6.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my high maintenance Sim (Harris) available on the gallery without CC. Pictured here with CC.
    H5IkxnS.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    women of the Family Madrigal from the new Disney movie

Abeula
    mGridwl.png

Julietta
    iqK30SD.png

Peppa
    JSyFFCm.png

Granddaughters of Abeula's
    Isabella (only sim which has two outfits)

WdNf0pF.png

1NSjRqC.png

Dorloes
    nSR1D9p.png

Lusia
    RNpBdGf.png

Mirabel
    6xfrgYA.png

6adMCGP.gif
    Men/boys of the Madrigal family

Bruno (Abeula's only son):
    8C0WduX.png
    Abuela's two sons-in-law

Augstin
    RkcW7ff.png
    Felix
    tADs0OK.png
    two Grandsons (I know Antino should be a kid, but kids look like 8 years old to me)

Camilo
    A31pKBk.png
    Antonio
    SQdFmG2.png

6adMCGP.gif

8C0WduX.png
    Abuela's two sons-in-law

Augstin
    RkcW7ff.png
    Felix
    tADs0OK.png
    two Grandsons (I know Antino should be a kid, but kids look like 8 years old to me)

Camilo
    A31pKBk.png
    Antonio
    SQdFmG2.png

@MadameLee Squirrel and I watched the move too. It was a cute movie. Only one problem....she won't stop talking about Bruno. Thank you for sharing them and I think you did an awesome job on them. I hope you are doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

8C0WduX.png
    Abuela's two sons-in-law

Augstin
    RkcW7ff.png
    Felix
    tADs0OK.png

Camilo
    A31pKBk.png
    Antonio
    SQdFmG2.png

@MadameLee Squirrel and I watched the move too. It was a cute movie. Only one problem....she won't stop talking about Bruno. Thank you for sharing them and I think you did an awesome job on them. I hope you are doing well.

I haven't watched the movie yet, but the Madrigal family (or at least the women) I'm using to replace Elsa/Anna as the "goddesses of family" since 7 women are more then 2 women. And also as bonus Mirabel is the goddess of people with glasses. Maybe Doroles could be a goddess of hearing/hearing problems (but I do have Esmerlda as goddess of outcasts= Maybe they can work together?, since I have Julieta in my head cannon work together with Rapunzel Goddess of healing, And I have Mirabel's Tia Peppa/Pepa help Elsa with the weather related stuff, and Isabella can help Pochantas with ground related stuff ie plants, That only leaves Luísa and Abeula out. nope, hold on a second, Abeula could be goddess of mistakes/fixing mistakes?, Luísa is the only one left out as a goddess of anything)
    6adMCGP.gif

8C0WduX.png
    Abuela's two sons-in-law

Augstin
    RkcW7ff.png
    Felix
    tADs0OK.png

Camilo
    A31pKBk.png
    Antonio
    SQdFmG2.png

I haven't watched the movie yet, but the Madrigal family (or at least the women) I'm using to replace Elsa/Anna as the "goddesses of family" since 7 women are more then 2 women. And also as bonus Mirabel is the goddess of people with glasses. Maybe Doroles could be a goddess of hearing/hearing problems (but I do have Esmerlda as goddess of outcasts= Maybe they can work together?, since I have Julieta in my head cannon work together with Rapunzel Goddess of healing, And I have Mirabel's Tia Peppa/Pepa help Elsa with the weather related stuff, and Isabella can help Pochantas with ground related stuff ie plants, That only leaves Luísa and Abeula out. nope, hold on a second, Abeula could be goddess of mistakes/fixing mistakes?, Luísa is the only one left out as a goddess of anything)

@MadameLee I hope you get to watch it soon. It's a really cute movie.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited March 2022
    Swanson Character as Disney Descants Villian Kids
    Leah Calentine as Mal (hair is CC)
    E0B1lGu.png
    Elliot Ford as Jay
    VMeLwqS.png

Melissa Swanson as Evie
    e4RExEH.png

and Jay Lyons-Mussells as Carlos
    UoOwW74.png

6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee Thank you for sharing them. I think they are very nice sims. Really like the cc hair on the first one. It looks nice on her.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I have made 7 families for my game for the new HSY EP. They will not be available on the gallery, but the homes that they live in will be and shown on my other build thread.

The Mason Family (80's inspired family)
    Hey, Freddie here! I'm a music lover and adventurous. I'm still a teen in every since of the word, but I'm what you call a...3rd year Senior. I've been here so long...matter of fact probably the only student in Copperdale history to have repeated the same grade 3 times. I live with my Uncle Wade at the only trailer park in this crazy town. Not much to do around here, but somehow I always find myself in some kind of adventure or situation. If you're ever my way, stop by and we can rock out on my guitar or play an RPG game. Oh, do I have some wild stories to tell you too. I'll even have the bubble blower waiting for you.

Freddie Mason: Teen and student at Copperdale High
    Traits: Music Lover and Adventurous
    Aspiration: Musical Genius ( if he ever graduates)
    Personality/fun facts/School activity: 80's vibe, Rock & Roll band, RPG gamer, Chess club, funny, great sense of humor, and nice guy.

Wade Mason: Freddie's Uncle (Job) Manual Laborer
    Traits: Maker, Loves outdoors, music lover
    Aspiration: Outdoor enthusiast
    Personality/fun facts: hard working, straight forward, and nice man.

4XMz6lj.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Graves Family(Emo/Goth inspired)

Hi, I'm Lilith Graves. I'm a student at Copperdale High. I live with my dad and cat Midnight. I guess this is the part where I tell you my sad story...My dad has his own Emo band and they were on tour when he met my mom at one of his concerts about 18 years ago. Moving forward to the day I was born. My mom didn't make it that day. She had a heart problem she nor the Doctors detected and it was just to much for her heart. My dad named me Lilith after my mom. My dad is the greatest. He has taught me everything he knows about music and playing guitar. I even get to play with his band on stage sometimes. We live in Willow Creek in an old spooky haunted house. My dad and I love this house. It has so much character and history...not to mention a few ghosts. If you ever want to visit a real haunted house or my favorite hangout spot...the cemetery, come on by...I'm sure we'll have a screaming good time.

Lilith Graves: Teen and student at Copperdale High
    Traits: Gloomy and Music lover
    Aspiration: Musical Genius(Creative)
    Personality/fun facts/school activity: Somber, Sweet, little shy, kind, like to ghost hunt, and Emo band

Bane Graves: Lilith's dad (Job) Entertainer: plays guitar and sings for his Emo band.
    Traits: Music lover, creative, bookworm
    Aspiration: Super parent
    Personality/fun facts: laid back, kind, funny, and nice
    Activity: Emo band

fY7wpZg.png

yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Green Family (lower income and single mother inspired family)

Hi there! I'm Maddison Green. I'm a student at Copperdale High. I live with my mom, 3 younger siblings, and our dog. My life is well...a bit complicated. My mom got married to my father right after high school and a year later I was born and their marriage was over. My dad skipped town and we haven't heard from him since. My mom married again when I was about 5 years old to the father of my the twins. She met this guy at work and had a 2 month affair with him. The affair ended when her husband found out about it. A couple months later my mom left her husband for another guy she met meet at a club and had a one night stand with thinking it would turn into more. It did turn into more alright, she ended up pregnant with my little sister and he moved on. Then my mom met this elderly gentleman named Simon Kingston. Awww...Simon Kingston...suave, polite, giving, honest, and true...NOT! Simon dressed in his Sunday best and danced himself right into our lives. He had a nice car, home, clothes, and money. My mom jumped right in feet first even though this man was old enough to be her grandfather. They were married just a month after meeting. After they were married, Simon told my mother that he changed his will and she would get it all. One year later Simon died and that's when the truth came out. Where do I begin...Simon had given my mother all the instructions and cash for his extravagant funeral. It was really something...fit for a King. Then 2 weeks after his funeral was the reading of The Will. This is when we found out all the lies that Simon told. He didn't own any of this stuff at all. We had 7 days to vacate the property as all the items were to be auctioned off to pay off his gambling dept. We also found out that he had at least 10 other girlfriends that were keeping up his lifestyle of the rich and famous. The house and car were rented and the only thing he owned was his dog Ritz. He left Ritz in his will for my mom. My mom was packing what little stuff we had and found a hidden stash of cash. She found a small home in Oasis Springs that she could afford the rent and have a couple dollars leftover until she finds a new job and another husband. Got to go...my mom's asleep now...time to sneak out and stir up a little mayhem of my own.

Maddison Green: Teen and student at Copperdale High
    Traits: Goofball and Party animal
    Aspiration: Live free
    Personality/fun facts/school activity: funny, outgoing, rule breaker, stinker, smart, and computer club

Janet Hall: Child
    Trait: squeamish
    Aspiration: Artistic prodigy
    Personality/fun facts/school activity: likeable, outgoing, and art class

Jacob Hall: Child
    Trait: slob
    Aspiration: Rambunctious Scamp
    Personality/fun facts/school activity: gross, rambunctious, and art class

Megan Lynch: Toddler
    Trait: fussy
    Personality/fun facts: temper, and cries about everything

Lisa Kerns: Mother (Job) Fast Food Cashier