April 19 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.
April 11 - Outdoor fun for a Stuff Pack? Take a look at our giveaway!

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,568 Member
    This thread is now closed. I will no longer be posting, visiting, or monitoring this thread. Thanks again for your support, post, and views. Remember, you can always see my builds and sims on the gallery. Also, if you like comedy, romance, adventure, Aliens, Vampires, humans, pets, suspense, and more, read my simlit if you like. I do have some other projects in mind so stay tuned. I might at some point decide to "reopen" this thread if possible. I will post any info about that here if I decide to do so. May all of you be blessed!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Guess what? I have decided to reopen this thread. I have really missed posting and sharing my sims with you here. I would really like for you to post your sims of any kind from the sims game here too. If you are not familiar with the rules, you can find them on the 1st page of this thread. I will be posting some new sims very soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 30,308 Member
    edited April 5
    So the sims in the two pictures dress up similar for "plot" reasons and end up in a catfight the last picture show how their dress is torn, etc. that was chapter 4.7 of my Swansons. I just posted 4.10 chapter today

xptzr0K.jpg
    fsIY4Ho.jpg

after the fight
    2ZgXk99.jpg

rosemow had seen these pictures already since I had opened a similar thread due to this one being (temporary) closed
    @
    MadameLee wrote: »
    So the sims in the two pictures dress up similar for "plot" reasons and end up in a catfight the last picture show how their dress is torn, etc. that was chapter 4.7 of my Swansons. I just posted 4.10 chapter today

xptzr0K.jpg
    fsIY4Ho.jpg

after the fight
    2ZgXk99.jpg

rosemow had seen these pictures already since I had opened a similar thread due to this one being (temporary) closed

@MadameLee Thanks for posting them. They look great! Not sure if I'm seeing right. It's late and my eyes like to play tricks on me when I am tired, but does she have freckles in one pic and a beauty mark in another? If so, I think both look good on her.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 30,308 Member
    @

xptzr0K.jpg
    fsIY4Ho.jpg

after the fight
    2ZgXk99.jpg

@MadameLee Thanks for posting them. They look great! Not sure if I'm seeing right. It's late and my eyes like to play tricks on me when I am tired, but does she have freckles in one pic and a beauty mark in another? If so, I think both look good on her.

They're twins- the one with mole is Cora (black necklace) and the one with the freckles (and red) necklace is Elizabeth my heiress. I mean you can't technically get into a (cat)fight with yourself unless there was time travel involved right?
    @

xptzr0K.jpg
    fsIY4Ho.jpg

after the fight
    2ZgXk99.jpg

They're twins- the one with mole is Cora (black necklace) and the one with the freckles (and red) necklace is Elizabeth my heiress. I mean you can't technically get into a (cat)fight with yourself unless there was time travel involved right?

@MadameLee Thanks for clarifying that for me. True, but you never know. ;)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited April 21
    Autism Acceptance Month: I'm a mom of a daughter with Autism. She is beautiful, creative, smart, funny, caring, kind, and loving. She has one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen. She has a love for animals and people. I know it can be difficult with her social anxiety, meltdowns, noises, and how people treat her but, we work through it together. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. I accept her, support her, and love her just the way she is. I hope that all people with Autism will get acceptance and support they need.

My Heart
    BVZM3RO.png

Post edited by mamasquirrel on
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Since this is Autism Acceptance month, I feel it's very important that we try and help people to feel accepted, love, and kindness. You are invited to join if you like.
    https://discord.gg/hJPrH85
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited April 21
    Just a little reminder: Since this is Autism Acceptance month, I feel it's very important that we try and help people to feel accepted, love, and kindness. You are invited to join if you like. For those who where members of the thread "We Care" that @rosemow had here, this is for you too. It's for all people who need someone to talk too. @rosemow Is one of the kindest, sweetest people I know. She and I share the same compassion for wanting to help people. Unfortunately, that thread had to be closed. @rosemow Thank you for your caring about the simmer community. I wish you were able to join as well. Hopefully, someday you can. I would love to have you there.
    https://discord.gg/hJPrH85
    yXW40Hz.png?1
1111213141517...Next