Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Expansion Pack Would You Buy If You Only Had One Choice?

Pick the one of your choice! :blush:
rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
tenor.gif?itemid=5566087

Which Expansion Pack Would You Buy If You Only Had One Choice? 158 votes

Seasons
65%
Akl500PCK213JaiSeaKita5399LaBlue0314alan650111IceyJHowGreatThouArtMartinvPlayerSinger2010VibseIsb917fadingaudioelanorbretonIrdiwenAnmirlaMariefoxprice83simgirl1010DJQ1308Aeroprincess87 103 votes
Cats & Dogs
5%
Mi9shaoscarfriendlysimmerscchant86twilight_aerithfloridameerkatLexington1988BabySquareSihulucciea 9 votes
City Living
5%
DerellaBagoas77FroilmillerolsenEvilyn_1007thatsnotswegMadachan88hlf201Simsandra 9 votes
Get Together
12%
alexspoom13happysimmer2007liliaethalex_alex09AlbaWaterhouseDoloresGreyEnkiSchmidtmusteniDominicLaurenceTheGoodOldGamerBlueR0secalaprfyJojoMOMSTERCupidhappyopiItsJanierTS1299GalaxySimsGirlBrokenWheels 19 votes
Get To Work
6%
Elegantblkchina1scoedmock68alanmichael1JACKIEJOYTenchi2aBlueSeaWavesHalvareshcomicsforlifeRae357 10 votes
Get Famous (Just For When It Comes Out)
5%
12JEREMIAgoldann25SimGuruNinjaparis_simmerXxItalianPeachesxXInuMiroLoverHolidaybabygirliee 8 votes

Comments

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    The only pack that I've been waiting for, when my favorite music from 1970s will come back soon.
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Get Famous, simply because it’s a concept that I’ve been waiting for and has been my favourite since the original generation... and it looks so good already. <3
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Seasons
    Weather and the feeling of time moving is so needed in this game to set up any story I want to play out.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    Seasons
    Nothing feels real without basic weather.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons but Get Together or City Living would be my choice if we didn't have it
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Get Together
    City Living has my favorite world ever, but Get Together has the best gameplay.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Get To Work
    The only ep with a new life state
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Seasons
    This was really hard because both Seasons and Get Together are transformative in different ways. But Seasons makes the most everyday differences, so I went with that. Get Together is a very close second though. City Living is a very close third.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    City Living
    City Living is the one I use the most, I think. I wouldn't want to play without any of them though, I like them all for their own reasons.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I can't choose between Get together and Get to Work! clubs and aliens
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Seasons
    No doubt, it’s the Seasons
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Get Together
    I was really tempted to choose Seasons but having it and base game only would feel somewhat luckluster to me. So I picked Get Together that has a multipurpose system, gameplay that I love and one of the best worlds so far.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together. The club system is way too useful not to. I also really like those multi-functional bushes.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Seasons
    Although Seasons was not my must-have pack from the beginning (I actually didn't even want it at first), it changed my gameplay completely.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Wait for a sale and get 2!
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    If I only have one pack I probably wouldn’t be playing the game :D
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Seasons
    As much as I love apartments and pets, I feel like I have to go with Seasons. Having weather, seasons, and holidays just adds so much more to the game.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons is always the game changer for me.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Seasons
    I love all of the EPs, but if I had to absolutely pick just one it would have to be Seasons, simply because it keeps things more with real-life timing. Don't get me wrong, I love all the unrealistic things in the game such as the vampires, and aliens. We have 7 days a week, Sunday through Saturday, and now we have the yearly stuff added with this pack, meaning the 4 seasons, and seasonal weather. Now only if they will add the phases of the moon.
  • ScribScrib Posts: 37 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons because having no weather in the game is very boring to me. :#
    KbhKf88.png
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Seasons
    This basically boils down to which your favourite pack is, and for me it's Seasons, hands down. As much as I love pets, active careers, the prospect of my sims becoming famous in the near future, and the various worlds from other packs, it's weather and seasons that make the sim world much more realistic and enjoyable.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Seasons
    definitely.
    And 2nd choice C&D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Get Together
    Cannot play without the clubs system.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Get Together
    Seasons is probably my favourite, but I think it needs other packs to shine. If I could only have one pack, I would pick Get Together because of the flexible club system and beautiful world.
  • FRENZIIFRENZII Posts: 29 Member
    Seasons
    To me each pack has something that when combined makes a more interesting and "complete" playthrough but still, I would choose seasons over any pack even though I haven't purchased it yet :'(