Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims4 go to school mod

I downloaded Go to school mod. Everything is working (children go to school, there are tasks etc.) except one fact: I can't buy the podium (it's not listed in the building mode) so the teachers are outside and I can't start completing tasks. How can I fix it?

Comments

• EmihahneEmihahne Posts: 40 Member
    This is less answering the question and more asking my own... Is it worth while? I am new to the concept of mods and what they do. I always thought it'd crash or curruot my game.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    I downloaded Go to school mod. Everything is working (children go to school, there are tasks etc.) except one fact: I can't buy the podium (it's not listed in the building mode) so the teachers are outside and I can't start completing tasks. How can I fix it?

You might have better luck asking your question on Zerbu's discord
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Emihahne wrote: »
    This is less answering the question and more asking my own... Is it worth while? I am new to the concept of mods and what they do. I always thought it'd crash or curruot my game.

@rosemow or @Bonxie can you field this?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Hello .I don’t use the Go to School mod so I am unable to post whether it would be good to use ot not.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited October 2018
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Sorry, I also don't use mods like that, so I can't say whether it's worth to try or not.

Thinking about it, I might say two things:
    1. We've often seen LE regarding school or college mods in Discord. This doesn't mean, that they are necessarily game breakers, but you always have to update them regularly. Once they are no longer maintainend you have to delete them to prevent your game from break.
    2. Regarding the Python update in November, I generally wouldn't start any new thing in my game at the moment. As far as I've seen, creators like Deaderpool, Scumbumbo, littleMsSam, TwistedMexi and others are on a good way to solve the problem. Other creators might not, so the future of any mod is not clear at the moment.

Let's wait and see, which mods will survive 'Star-Mageddon' :smile:

Just my two cents regarding the current situation.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Danielwilks2010Danielwilks2010 Posts: 131 Member

Yes it’s a great mod when working correctly
  • professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    I love the mod. I think you have to look for the podium under the exact title Zerbu gives it, and that you have to then post some stickers. But i's been a long time since I installed it, so I'm not a hundred percent sure.