Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What 'Get famous' CC would you like to get?

I am planning on making a series of CC special for the new 'get famous' EP we will get on November 18th.
I only create build/buy objects and jewellery, so if you would like to give your wish list, I can check if i can create something from that too.

I already plan to make:

- Glass table/chair with golden details dining set
- MORE Velvet things!
- Small statues to put on shelves and desks
- Shiny designer like jewellery with diamonds for females
- Basic shiny floors
- Paintings
- Wallpaper
- Lamps

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Maybe some long velvet drapes with gold tie backs to match the furniture you will be creating.

Fireplaces, maybe something like this.
    latest?cb=20120513143220

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited October 2018
    I'd like some spectacular evening/party wear for celebrities. Bjork's swan dress. A sari that looks like it's made of solid gold and some serious gold jewellery to go with it. Met Gala level outfits. Grammys/Tonys-worthy men's outfits with colour, shape, bling. Stuff that outdoes Luxury Party.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    Cool ideas. How about a Tiara? Or a crown? For those sims who like to be thought of as exceptionally special or come from a royalty. ;)

Others:
    - Fancy dressers.
    - Gold/sapphire/emerald/turquoise/ruby colored Bracelets and necklaces.
    - Antique tubs (not sure if this is a thing, lol).
    - Deco autographed guitar(s).
    - Glass objects/kitchen clutter (fine China, crystal glasses, etc.)
    - Designer luggage/Makeup.
    - Gold/diamond earbuds.
    - Posh instant noodles (this is a thing however, it could be something humorous to add. :3)
  • Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    Cool ideas. How about a Tiara? Or a crown? For those sims who like to be thought of as exceptionally special or come from a royalty. ;)

agree! we need more crowns
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    I would love a long string of pearls and the tiara!
  • AmyLynnJohnsonAmyLynnJohnson Posts: 11 New Member
    I do not know if we'll have that in the pack already or if it will be possible to make some but I would LOVE to get electronic gates like in The Sims 3 !!
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Kali_Durga wrote: »

agree! we need more crowns

Ditto on the cc crowns!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited November 2018
    Ok guys thanks. I will see what i can do in in the next 2 weeks! To give a little sneak peak at one of my items (obviously not finished yet, but worked enough hours today :p):

6jon03.jpg

Enjoy your day!
  • SimmerUnikornSimmerUnikorn Posts: 80 Member
    lots of funky hair meshes and outfits for them wierd dressing celebs and then if you can tons of revealing stuff as you have probably noticed celebs where it alot :|
    -Simmer Unikorn
  • SimmerUnikornSimmerUnikorn Posts: 80 Member
    edited November 2018
    Ok guys thanks. I will see what i can do in in the next 2 weeks! To give a little sneak peak at one of my items (obviously not finished yet, but worked enough hours today :p):

6jon03.jpg

Enjoy your day!

BEAUTIFUL!
    -Simmer Unikorn