Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you guys wish would be added as a life state/Sim type in the Sims 4?

gingerale0811gingerale0811 Posts: 35 Member
edited October 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
My friends and I discussed a couple ideas we wanted for future life state/Sims type expansions in the Sims 4 (if there even would be any), and I was curious what the people of the forums thought! Here's a poll to help with curiosity!!

What do you guys wish would be added as a life state/Sim type in the Sims 4? 34 votes

Robots (like Zenyatta-ish in nature)
14%
FreezerBunnyCowplantSihuMrPhillosiphtonLeahmiller2006gingerale0811 5 votes
An additional Alien type (antennae or different features that are a little less "human")
0%
Werewolves/Fae/Ghosts/Anything from the Sims 3 Supernatural pack
20%
redrogue60PlayerSinger2010robyngravesalejandro15039littlemissgogoSekrilDreamCytcher 7 votes
Ghouls (Like zombies kinda)
0%
Tree People/Dryads/Whatever else they're called (my friend wanted this one, so it's here)
0%
Literal Furries (like actual animal features on a Sim)
0%
Mermaids (recommended by tree friend, thought of like Ariel with human/mermaid transformation)
20%
CeCeDotMaggieMarleyLatinaBunnyQueenMercypinneduphairladynightxXholicxX360 7 votes
Dwarves/Elves/Fantasy races
23%
Mariefoxprice83JestTruluthienrisingtaydevInternal_ChaosGamingTweetymemequeenpart2RememberJoy 8 votes
Other (please comment ideas!)
20%
Dannydanbofriendlysimmersadele_katMovottiEricasFreePlayTamakiSakura84lazyjuniper 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited October 2018
    I don't like the term "race" (It's called life state or occult), but I'd go for robots/ Servos
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Mermaids (recommended by tree friend, thought of like Ariel with human/mermaid transformation)
    I don’t think I’d call these things different races (probably life states), but I’d like mermaids. Along with an underwater neighbourhood.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I don't want "Werewolves/Fae/Ghosts/Anything from the Sims 3 Supernatural pack"
    I very specifically want werewolves and witches. Fairys and mermaids are irritating.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    All I really want are werewolves and a MAGIC pack to create any magical sim like witch, fairy, elf, genie, etc. I think this could be done with a power ladder similar to the one used in vampires.
  • Options
    SihuSihu Posts: 73 Member
    I would take all this suggestions ^-^
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    I would say cars and more choices in floors appliances for kitchen or laundry rooms (laundrystuffpack) and furniture as well as more choices in clothes for sims of all ages and gender (*both gender of sims)
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Witches!
  • Options
    MrPhillosiphtonMrPhillosiphton Posts: 22 Member
    I like the Plumbots having personality chips, and those robot parts design look nice. Oh, and they will have an upgrade by tuning up.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited October 2018
    Ok I voted for Other. See my next post for more detail.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Ok so I see I voted for Other. I hope that it's a new location for adults and YA, not just University but maybe a community college type setting also.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm for the Dwarves/Elves. For one, we have little dwarf figures in the gnomes -- what if they were playable?! Also, there's lots of Elf/Fae lore (related, so I put those together) that could be drawn on.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    It would be great if they could use the kids body frame for Dwarves/Elves.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Mermaids. :)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    I would love some elves like those in Lord of the Rings to make an appearance in the sims. It's a life state we haven't had before and I'd like to see what they could do with it. I'd also be happy with fairies if we had the option to have either no wings or a disguise so that winged fairies weren't just wandering around everywhere.
    My second choice would be witches.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Mermaids. :)

Do mermaids clean sunken ships? :D
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited October 2018
    I chose Werewolves but really its all of these in descending order of importance

1. Werewolves & Wolves in the forested areas
    2. Witches & Familiars, Spells, Dueling, Fortune telling (Crystal Ball, Palmistry, Astrology and Star charts, Tea leaves, Tarot cards, Rune Stones), Potions, Wands and brooms, Alignments, Magic Mirrors and golden spindles, Magic Shops and ingredients for alchemy
    3. Fairies with wings to allow them to fly, charms, tricks and teases, Fairy circles, dancing, and powers to affect plants and weather
    4. Mummies, Genies, Curses, Sandy Dunes
    5. Unicorns and the horses they are made from
    6. Mermaids who sing & Dolphins with other sea life

In essence I want very fleshed out creatures in the same way the Vampires were fleshed out.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett