Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

afai1261's Breed Out The Ugly (Osborn Legacy) *Complete*

1234568...Next

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited October 2019
    Truly, a difficult decision to make
    YevWe2j.png

I can promise another update in a week ;)
    Or even less :tongue:
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    The more you have to learn - or the closer the exams come - the more you want to play :sweat_smile:

Good luck in your finals :)
    Sooooo my final exams finished today. I'm fairly certain that I've spectacularly failed at least one of them, or maybe all of them, but who cares? So to celebrate the end of my first year of university, here's a new BOTU chapter!
    Happy Halloween!
    this one isn't any scarier than usual, but it does include
    a death

Magic Man
    Hey guys, I really feel like this should have had another update by now, but I've been going through periods of just feeling really down and out of it and unmotivated to play.
    So with that being said, I'm putting it on hiatus again. An indefinite hiatus. I don't know when you can expect the next chapter, or even if I'll ever open this save again. I'm really sorry.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    It's okay. This is your story/challenge and you can do whatever you want to do with it :) It'd be sad if you didn't go on at all but it's your decision and we have to accept it :)

I hope you're feeling better soon!
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Ah finally read your last two updates (so sorry I’m so late!)

Ugh why is Brandy so adorable? But she looks so devious while chasing Tiger!

Kaleb looks handsome! I’m impressed.

Kaleb and Caleb do make a great couple. I mean, besides the names it’s cool to have a spell-caster/vampire mixed family.

Tiger makes a perfect familiar. Ghost Mayor Whiskers is a familiar in one of my saves.

Scruberoo is probably the aspect of Spell-casters that I use most often. And the potion of plentiful needs definitely comes in handy for teens so they can do well at school and actually have a life too.

Ew Burger ate vomit? Can confirm irl dogs are just as gross - more gross, actually. You know that my puppy likes eating cat poo and drinking his own pee.

Aww no Dario :( that was actually quite sad how you gave him some alone time outside then a final kiss with Isabelle. But it’s cute that she got to meet up with his ghost. I like that about Sims.

Lol Isabelle mourning at the wrong grave...

I may or may not have snorted when I saw that picture of Billy.
    @MaggieMarley
    Brandy is pure evil in an adorable package, really... she's always chasing Tiger or encouraging Burger to play in puddles and trash! She pretty much hates Tiger lol

Oh yeah we've come a long way since Bradley haha.

Kaleb and Caleb are actually perfect for each other <3

Definitely agree. Scruberoo and potions of plentiful needs came in so handy today!

At least, I think it was vomit... can't think what else it could be...

Yeah I usually indulge my elders in their whims when I know they're going to die in a few hours (like how Bradley really wanted to woohoo). He wanted to lounge, so I let him. All of my couples absolutely have to have their final kiss documented (but now I don't remember if I did it with Callen and Raquel... RIP)

Oh it's always funny when Billy comes in since he's the only descendant still alive with The Nose :joy:

And so, here it is:
    The Real Ending
    Call it a Valentine's Day special ;)
    mainly cause I love you guys for putting up with my nonexistent schedule :joy:
    And for reading, of course <3
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited February 2020
    The dogs get up to so much mischief. They're so funny! I should really play with dogs more but I hate all the baths.

Hahaha the sink bursting into flames... And the bath! Haven't had that one before, I'm guessing the spell went wrong? Not gonna lie, I was worried for Kaleb and Alex for a second there.

Love the family portrait. I never managed to get one for my sims.

RIP Isabelle. Wow just realised she was around for a long time from those dates! Where did all the time go?

Nathaniel turned out really cute! The ugly is well and truly bred out. The Caleb eye glitch thing is so annoying. From now on whenever I start a new save I replace the glitched Caleb with an un-glitched Caleb who I at some point somehow fixed and saved to my library.
    @MaggieMarley
    I'm surprised that neither dog even needed a bath this time. Last chapter they needed like 2 baths each!

Yeah they can burst into flames when the spell fails. I've seen it happen in someone else's game. I just went "Oh Kaleb you dumb plum." I tried to have him extinguish the fire with Chillio but for some reason it wasn't working so had to resort to mortal methods of putting out fires :D

If you don't mind having one piece of CC in your game you can get a CC version of the family portrait. I did link it back on page 5 if you're interested, though I'm not sure if it works with recent patches (or even if it's been updated at all...)

Where did the time go? Uhh, university and really long hiatuses, mostly... (I know that's a rhetorical question but still, there's an answer haha)

Oh yeah I decided I couldn't replace the Caleb in this save with your fixed Caleb since he'd already had a kid in the save (Jacoby <3 ) and I felt like it would be too much hassle to add the new Caleb and try to restore his relationship with Jacoby (since CAS doesn't like when young adults are the parents of young adults lol) so I just kept him the same. So Kaleb now has a step son who is way older than him, which isn't weird at all :joy: