December 7 - It's time for the Friday Highlight! Head over here to check it out!
November 20 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.

All of Chisami's CC is Broken?

hughughughug Posts: 62 Member
So I just downloaded a ton of mods and tried to start up my game but it froze. This happens occasionally because of how much CC I download so I went through and batch tested out all the bad mods.

What I found is that any CC from the creator "Chisami" crashes my game. I'm so confused! I actually don't remember if I had ever had any mods from them in the past but I went through and took out all 26 mods and my game runs fine.

Is anyone else having this problem? I love Chisami's CC but obviously it crashes my game.

Here is a list of the specific mods I downloaded by file name:
- Chisami-AF_High_Waisted_Skinnies
- Chisami-AF_Low_Impact_Sweats
- Chisami-AF_Top_Cotton_Blend_Bikini
- ChisamiAFBottomActiveCapriLeggings
- ChisamiAFBottomJalaLeggings
- ChisamiAFTopClassicSlopBra
- ChisamiAFTopLaceBra
- ChisamiAFTopShowySlopBra
- Chisami-PU_Bottom_Stuffer_Cloth_Diaper
- ChisamiPUBottomBOCHOLeggings
- ChisamiPUBottomLOTComfySweats
- ChisamiAFAccClassicSlopBra
- Chisami-PU_Accessory_Asparagus_Scarf
- ChisamiPUAccessTotoroMittens
- ChisamiAFShoesFauxSuedePlatforms
- ChisamiAFShoesLaceRoundToeBoots
- ChisamiAFShoesLaceUpLeather
- ChisamiAFShoesNikeRoshe
- ChisamiAFShoesPeepToeWedges
- ChisamiAFShoesPracticalSandals
- ChisamiAFShoesRelaxSlippersandSocks
- ChisamiAFShoesRelaxSocks
- ChisamiAFShoesSuedeWedges
- Chisami-PU_Shoes_Tire_Cowboy_Boots
- ChisamiPUShoesFauxLeatherAnkleBoots
- ChisamiPUShoesMiniStyleMoccasins

Comments

  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 4,445 Member
    I tried a couple of items on your list and they crashed my game too. You may want to contact Chisami directly.
  • hughughughug Posts: 62 Member
    If anyone else is having this problem, or somehow fund a way to get the CC to work let me know.

    Also, if you are having this problem, would someone be willing to reach out to Chisami and let them know their CC is broken? On their website there is no contact information other than a tumbler inbox and I don't really want to create a tumbler just to report this issue if anyone else already has one.

    Thanks!
  • MarshMarsh Posts: 47 Member
    This is a few days old, have you got them working?

    I have a tumblr and can contact her if you give me her url. It seems weird that none of her things would be working. How old are the mods?
    screenshdot-251.png
    https://bleedingnegative.files.wordpress.com/
    Marshall. California. Been playing since 2004!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 4,445 Member
    Marsh wrote: »
    This is a few days old, have you got them working?

    I have a tumblr and can contact her if you give me her url. It seems weird that none of her things would be working. How old are the mods?

    Unfortunately she has asks turned off and only accepts messages from friends. But, thank you for the offer.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 4,445 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Marsh wrote: »
    This is a few days old, have you got them working?

    I have a tumblr and can contact her if you give me her url. It seems weird that none of her things would be working. How old are the mods?

    Unfortunately she has asks turned off and only accepts messages from friends. But, thank you for the offer.

    I'm sorry. I am wrong about this. Please contact them. I was thinking of another Simmer.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 4,445 Member
  • hughughughug Posts: 62 Member
    @marsh No they are still not working, and yes please contact them! I'm sure a lot of people are missing out on their amazing content!
  • SimBooksSimBooks Posts: 4 New Member
    Kind of related, but some of my CC, specifically my sims hair, wont let me change the color. I've updated my game, and before I updated my game I removed my mods folder so I didn't mess anything up and then put it back in. I tried creating a new sim and the only thing I cannot change is the hair color, and only for certain hair. Help?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 140,206 Member
    SimBooks wrote: »
    Kind of related, but some of my CC, specifically my sims hair, wont let me change the color. I've updated my game, and before I updated my game I removed my mods folder so I didn't mess anything up and then put it back in. I tried creating a new sim and the only thing I cannot change is the hair color, and only for certain hair. Help?

    Hello @SimBooks
    This is affecting other simmers also. There is information about it in this post on the broken /updated mods thread
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16828129/#Comment_16828129
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top