Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Bachelor/ette Challenge Casting Call (Seeking one more!)

JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
Mindy.jpg
A shot at love with Mindy Curuso
Hi there! I'm Mindy Curuso! I am twenty-three years old and you might recognize me from my artwork, I am one of the most well known Pop Artist in all of Sim City. Sometimes it's hard to meet people with my active life style! So I decided to take some time off, spend some time looking for love. I'm not picky, I am looking a guy or girl who likes going out, but wont mind the occassional night in. I am looking for someone to be my muse, and inspire my artwork. Seven lucky sims will move into a house wiht me and have a shot at love with me! Mindy Curuso!

Note: I have never seen the bachelor before, so I'm sort of winging it.

Application

Image:
Name:
Occupation: [Can be any, does not need to be one from the game.]
Traits:
Aspiration:
About Me: [Write this as the sim]
Other:

Please design every outfit just in case. The formal wear is what they will be wearing for the elimination ceremony so keep that in mind.
The only stuff pack I own is Laundry Day Stuff.
I DO own every expansion.
I also Own every game pack EXCEPT for Spa Day
Please NO CC
You can give your sim skills at random levels. Just no level 10 Charisma as I think that is cheating.

If I have more than 7 people apply I will create a poll!

If anyone would like to build the house I will also take submissions for that.
Post edited by Jessicthulhu on

Comments

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'll submit this weekend, fingers crossed!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I'll submit this weekend, fingers crossed!

Awesome! I am really looking forward to it!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I'll claim a place. :) I can create one or use a spare from my legacy and age them up to young adults xD but probably a new character yeah?
    edited October 2018
    Shadami wrote: »
    I'll claim a place. :) I can create one or use a spare from my legacy and age them up to young adults xD but probably a new character yeah?

You could do either! I don't mind! Just make them whoever you want! It's only important that they are unique and interesting for the challenge. :D

You could even submit more than one if you'd like!
    And you can always choose if you get more people submitting :D sure I just may do that.
  • XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    I'll make a sim!
    41tidg8.jpg
    Made a sim. I could build a house too...
    41tidg8.jpg
    So I've realized that one of my sims I was thinking of is erratic and blue, and the other hates children. Neither of those sound like ideal bachelor contestants. XD I'm gonna go with someone else unless you really want either of those. haha
    Image: moH867u.png
    Name: Adam Horton
    Traits: Active, Loves outdoors, bro
    Aspiration: Leader of the pack
    About Me: It may seem like all glam out on the waves because of that baywatch show but man, its a lot of hardwork to be one of the top surfers in the world. You train to keep in shape, and there is a lot of traveling for competitions and finding the best waves. It doesn't leave a lot of time for finding someone to actually fall in love with. I want someone that is there for the moments when it isn't hot bod on the waves. I don't want just some crazy fangirl, I want someone who actually cares about me as a person. I like to go out and hit the town, but sometimes sitting in a hammock under the stars makes a perfect night.
    Other: I actually made him for a create a male cas challenge and completely forgot about him until I scrolled through my library. xD I thought he might be fun. I love landscape paintings and water. So to me that seems like a fun inspiration chance here :D
    @Xantheanmar I look forward to seeing the sim you've created, and if you'd like to take a shot at building a home for the challenge feel free. (Because I usually just download houses from the gallery.)

@Shadami Oh he fits the surfer title really well! And sounds like a good candidate for Mindy.
    I'm glad you like him :3 he was rather fun to make.
    @Jessicthulhu Any particular requests/requirements?
    41tidg8.jpg
    @Xantheanmar For the house?
    I would like it to be modern. With a big living room for everyone to hang out, kitchen, and dining area. Two bedrooms with two beds, one bedroom with three beds. I would like for there to be a pool, an outdoor bar, and grill. On the top floor, it will need a private suite for Mindy where I can lock the door so nobody else can go in. Lots of art around as well, but leave some space for me to put some of Mindy's paintings up. Just basically I want it to be a cool place for everyone to want to be.
    @Jessicthulhu I have some ideas... I'll PM you with more details.
    41tidg8.jpg
    Is the doors not locking glitch fixed yet?
    @Shadami I wasn't actually aware of the glitch. lol.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited October 2018
    You could even submit more than one if you'd like!

I will take advantage of this for I plan on submitting a brother & sister competing for the love of your bachelorette.
    Yeah I heard someone mention it somewhere. And than I experienced it for myself recently xD
    edited October 2018
    Image: here
    Name: Luna Chang; Michael Chang
    Occupation: Luna is a go-go dancer/Bartender (though she wants to become an actress), Michael is a stuntman
    Traits: Luna's are Music Lover, Art Lover, Romantic; Michael's is Active, Bro, Childish
    Aspiration: Luna's is Master Mixologist, Michael's is Body Builder
    About Me (Luna): I aspire to be an actress in tv or film but to pay the bills I bartend and work as a go-go dancer. When I'm not working the nights most nights, I love to dance, paint, and do yoga. I am looking for the right woman to share my life with and love. Family is very important to me and I am still shocked that Michael and I are on the same dating competition to win the affection for the same woman. Best of luck to Michael.
    About Me (Michael): I work as a stuntman for action movies. I also workout quite a bit. In addition to that, I love sports and cartoons (particularly anime or anything with crazy stories of weird things fighting each other). I love my big sister (even though she is way smaller than me) and I hope that being in the same competition for the same woman doesn't turn us into enemies (like Megatron and Optimus Prime). Good luck Luna. Also, don't ask if I was a Tennis player because that annoys me.
    Other:
    Luna is MtF transgender & Michael is FtM transgender
    @VanPelt81 Awesome! A Brother and Sister sounds really fun for the story!
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Finally got around to uploading this, here you go!

Image: dszAad9.png
    Name: Sabrina Whey
    Traits: Romantic, outgoing, Noncommittal
    Aspiration: Serial Romantic
    About Me: Hey *looks into eyes with no fear* how are you? Let’s cut the small talk and get down to it. You’re looking for someone, so am I. We don’t need to worry about all these other people, I can make you happy. Really, really happy, baby. And if it ends too soon, that’s fine, I won’t be upset. There are more fish in the sea to tickle, if you get my meaning.

I’m a performance artist, but all good things come to an end, and that gig was no different. I’m looking for a new adventure for a while. Let’s see where this goes and have some fun along the way.
    Other: I drew a bunch of inspiration off this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYPgtlarcgw
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong Ooh Interesting! Noncommital! Surprising trait!
    Still needing more sims?
    @VanPelt81 Of course, I need 7 Total!
    edited October 2018
    Have another sim for this. let me know if more sims are needed...

Image: here
    Name: Raliegh Tavington III
    Traits: Self-Assured, Evil, Cheerful
    Aspiration: Leader Of The Pack
    About Me: I am Raliegh Tavington the Third. I am heir to my family's fortune. My father insists that I make a name for myself of which I am here looking to make myself the ideal man for the contestant. Now a lot of people may be saying mean things about me and my family but they are just jealous because we are rich. Also, do you know who my dad is?
    Other: None
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on