Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How are you preparing your game for Get Famous?

123457...Next

Comments

• LadyEmperorSimsLadyEmperorSims Posts: 56 Member

I was almost ready to upload an office building I've been working on when some of the objects coming in Get Famous were revealed. Wouldn't you know, I had a recording studio and an social media office included in the office building, just perfect for these objects! So I'm going to hold off sharing the lot until next week. I'm going to place the media desk in that back left corner of the green/yellow media office and the mixing station into the recording studio.

45789271332_2cf6cf6601_c.jpg
    Social Media Office
    by SimPenguin, on Flickr

45838356711_ee20f7b5e1_c.jpg
    Recording Studio
    by SimPenguin, on Flickr
    44273859985_b98b615a44_o.jpg
    Find me at the Gallery HERE
    See my screencaps at Flickr HERE
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited November 2018
    I haven't played my rotational save for a while, so I plan to go in tonight after work and see which house I left off in. If it's where I think it is, I'll need to do some playing this week to get me back to one of the households I plan to use for GF.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    I haven't played my rotational save for a while, so I plan to go in tonight after work and see which house I left off in. If it's where I think it is, I'll need to some playing this week to get me back to one of the households I plan to use for GF.

In most of my rotational games I'm too far away from being able to prepare anyone for the acting career in time for release. So I think I'll start with a new sim and do a rags to riches. I have
    Seasons and like to play each household for a sim "year" (starting with spring). I just have to make sure my current household is ending winter. It's a lot of work prepping rotational games for new GP or EPs. And some things you can't prep for. I still have a lot of played sims running around with the most god awful winter and summer clothes.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    The only thing I am doing is trying to get my star sim to max his detective career because I want to finish exploring that before he becomes an actor.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I will have one of my vanilla saves ready with my "first family". The wife is pretty high up in the entertainment career so I would like to explore the new features with that. I'm kind of excited about it!
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2018
    At this point, I just can't wait to get my hands on it, and the patch. Every time I go in-game to prepare, I can't because everything I need is in the pack.

So I've basically just removed my mods, and made my sims quit all custom careers. I know the game likes to throw errors if a sim is in a career that no longer exists.
  • NoIdeaNoIdea Posts: 15 Member
    Not really preparing in the game, just thinking about options to play with the new EP. I'll either use one of my households offspring or Bella Goth might decide to match her fame inside the game with her fame outside of it.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    after the patch I was going to start play my girl who was going to be in the style influencer career...and play with the terrain manipulation and first person..
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    Not at all. I usually pick some sims for trying out new features.