Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Isn't it a year since Cats & Dogs was released? You know what, I don't think I did much with Brindleton Bay. It's definitely my least used world.

I'm still getting into Cats & Dogs; my mother-in-law passed away about the time it was released, then my husband was in the hospital for about a week so I didn't have the time or the heart to play much.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    26 days well we're getting there
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited October 2018
    The thing about Get Famous (I'm not mad; it was inevitable) is that it provides a huge incentive to get former and indeed future packs. For example if we can make horror movies, the Vampire and Spooky packs already provide everything you could ever want for a set so we're unlikely to get more props for that. Kids Shows actually provide a huge reason to use Kids Room and Parenthood due to the toys.

You want props for your movies? Many of them are already in the game. So they don't need to be in the coming pack. Which makes me sad because that means there might be less in the pack.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    from one of the youtubers that got to play the pack
    “A few things that I really love about it are the attention to detail and the world. Just seeing small details, things we’ve never had that before. Also, I love how vast the objects catalogue is. Honestly, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a catalogue this big, so this is almost overwhelming for me! I love it.” - Pixelade

@Loanet
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    “A few things that I really love about it are the attention to detail and the world. Just seeing small details, things we’ve never had that before. Also, I love how vast the objects catalogue is. Honestly, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a catalogue this big, so this is almost overwhelming for me! I love it.” - Pixelade

@Loanet

I was about to say the same thing @comicsforlife :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited October 2018

@Loanet

*raises eyebrow*

Me, I always wait until I see something with my own eyes before believing it. After all, what's lots of stuff for one player may be a pittance for another. Some people seem to have a problem with that. It's just that on analysis of the trailer, a lot of stuff in Get Famous looks like former packs repurposed or resized which worried me. Everything on the Advert set was from former games for example. Not exactly the kind of thing you'd use in your casual modern houses so it's nice to have more reasons...

But Pixelade is pretty honest about Sims stuff, at least for a Gamechanger ;) so hearing that definitely makes me feel better.

For now.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Kuroi wrote: »
    Only ONE day till the embargo ends!

Just being positve. ;)

Yes!! Can't wait.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    The thing about Get Famous (I'm not mad; it was inevitable) is that it provides a huge incentive to get former and indeed future packs. For example if we can make horror movies, the Vampire and Spooky packs already provide everything you could ever want for a set so we're unlikely to get more props for that. Kids Shows actually provide a huge reason to use Kids Room and Parenthood due to the toys.

You want props for your movies? Many of them are already in the game. So they don't need to be in the coming pack. Which makes me sad because that means there might be less in the pack.

Not necessarly. What may be less for sets will be made up elsewhere in the pack I hope.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    Welp. I guess I'm gonna have to make some extra sims for this pack. Everyone I already play are kind of intended to be nobodies.

Also pfffft imagine if every expansion pack started with Get. Get to work, Get together... GET THE CITY, GET SEASONS, GET PETS,

Get Outtahere! lol

I thought about making a sim in preparation for this pack, but then changed my mind. I recently went down memory lane looking at sims i have saved in my library. Wow! What a difference in clothes, hairstyles, etc when going back to the base game and moving forward. I'm sure there will be new clothes and hairstyles in Get Famous, so i'm gonna wait until I get the pack before I make a sim for that pack. I like to have sims from each pack that I get in my library to show new hairstyles, outfits, etc.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

Just being positve. ;)

Yes!! Can't wait.

yay! I think watching and reading the additional info tomorrow will really change my mind to "it's still okay" OR to "wow i really want this pack". :D Some of the gamechangers quotes has already peaked my interest a little more.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member

Just being positve. ;)

Yes!! Can't wait.

yay! I think watching and reading the additional info tomorrow will really change my mind to "it's still okay" OR to "wow i really want this pack". :D Some of the gamechangers quotes has already peaked my interest a little more.

I sure hope so!
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, the embargo lifts tomorrow.

Now maybe AI won't be the only one with that stuck in my head! ;)
    image.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, the embargo lifts tomorrow.

Now maybe AI won't be the only one with that stuck in my head! ;)

yes im here tomorrow
  • Options
    Lucky me I'm on Vacation This Week. Sims Camp Info starts at 8am pacific 11am eastern. Also we have a Livestream Friday on Acting and CAS.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer enjoy your vacation! B)
  • Options
    25 Days!!!!!

Tomorrow embargo ends so we find out everything on this pack!!!!!
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    how exciting!!
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I might be late with the embargo lift cuz it happens when I'm sleeping so ahhhhh. XD But waking up to a lot of new content would be nice.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Yes, excited to get some news. New content would be an unexpected and pleasant bonus! :)
  • Options
    i know it lifts tomorrow but not sure if it has a time . its night here it would be awesome to wake to news.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    i know it lifts tomorrow but not sure if it has a time . its night here it would be awesome to wake to news.

CLP said 8am pacific and 11am eastern time for sims camp info.
  • Options

CLP said 8am pacific and 11am eastern time.

yeah. since i was gone most of today because i work weekends i missed that. but home til saturday.