This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Sims Twitter channel teases a Surprise coming tomorrow

Comments

  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I have a few Sims that I'd love to see as celebrities, so this excites me!! I can hardly wait for the announcement.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

    vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc It’s called Get Famous. The preorder link isn’t working yet but I assume it will later today.

    There's a screenshot with a glimpse of a new world in that link!

    Yeah.. I saw it.. it's at the bottom left... for "Get Famous with The Sims 4 Bundle" - They did incorporate it in the site after all!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc It’s called Get Famous. The preorder link isn’t working yet but I assume it will later today.

    There's a screenshot with a glimpse of a new world in that link!

    Yeah.. I saw it.. it's at the bottom left... for "Get Famous with The Sims 4 Bundle" - They did incorporate it in the site after all!

    Can someone post it? I am directed to the Dutch site automatically so I can't see it
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc It’s called Get Famous. The preorder link isn’t working yet but I assume it will later today.

    Omg yeeeeeees!!! So exited!!!!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    CeCeDot wrote: »
    xamira99 wrote: »
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc It’s called Get Famous. The preorder link isn’t working yet but I assume it will later today.

    There's a screenshot with a glimpse of a new world in that link!

    Yeah.. I saw it.. it's at the bottom left... for "Get Famous with The Sims 4 Bundle" - They did incorporate it in the site after all!

    Can someone post it? I am directed to the Dutch site automatically so I can't see it

    DjT6TYq.png

    Bottom left..I'm sure it's not San Myshuno..
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    CeCeDot wrote: »
    xamira99 wrote: »
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc It’s called Get Famous. The preorder link isn’t working yet but I assume it will later today.

    There's a screenshot with a glimpse of a new world in that link!

    Yeah.. I saw it.. it's at the bottom left... for "Get Famous with The Sims 4 Bundle" - They did incorporate it in the site after all!

    Can someone post it? I am directed to the Dutch site automatically so I can't see it

    DjT6TYq.png

    Bottom left..I'm sure it's not San Myshuno..

    Thanks!

    Nice another city world! I wonder what it will offer
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2018
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc It’s called Get Famous. The preorder link isn’t working yet but I assume it will later today.

    There's a screenshot with a glimpse of a new world in that link!

    Looks like the hollywood stars in the sidewalk in that neighborhood.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2018
    It’s color pink this time. Was hoping for yellow gold.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    GET FAMOUS drops November 16th. So excited. If it's acting, maybe there will be a new movie studio.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,794 Member
    If the release is on the 16th, does that mean the patch will drop on the 13th or 15th?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »

    Wooooow!! Look at that city in the background.

    Are the sims on a penthouse or in a mansion on the hills? I can’t tell!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2018
    There’s a movie set!!! Sims can be movie stars!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    Fame wasn't at the top of my list of hoped for new releases as i'm not particularly interested in it in real life, but this looks like a lot of fun and the city looks fantastic and will make a great addition to the game. Plus, it's always good to get something new to add a little more interest to game play.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    xamira99 wrote: »

    Wooooow!! Look at that city in the background.

    Are the sims on a penthouse or in a mansion on the hills? I can’t tell!

    Exactly! It looks awesome isn't it... I like the spotlight... looks like calling for a Batman! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,794 Member
    edited October 2018
    xamira99 wrote: »

    Ooh, more penthouse lots. Interesting

    I wonder if the devs ever saw our ideas on a possible fame pack in the past year. I hope it does have some sort of gig system where your agent can get you various jobs depending on your star power, and the jobs can be one-time (like a modeling shoot), scheduled across multiple days (like a movie shoot), or indefinitely recurring (like a starring role on TV). And of course, these gigs can overlap as long as their schedules don't conflict
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    There’s a mivie set!!! Sims can be movie stars!

    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    There’s a mivie set!!! Sims can be movie stars!


    Omggg so happy about this!! Makeup artists, green screens, movie costumes!!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @Sigzy05 wrote: »
    xamira99 wrote: »

    Wooooow!! Look at that city in the background.

    Are the sims on a penthouse or in a mansion on the hills? I can’t tell!

    I’m thinking Hollywood Hills esque?

    I feel like offering Penthouses and Apartments would make City Living borderline Obselete :joy:

    Also, the City backdrops seem way more detailed than San Myshuno. I do appreciate that the team learnt from their mistakes.
    LQ sky scrapers are easily noticed.
  • Options
    LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    It will be interesting to see if the ground is hilly, like LA, which would work so much better with the new landscaping tools than the flatter towns we have now.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    There's so much stuff in these pictures. I love the fancy furniture.

    30259835107_7832861afd_b.jpg

    30259835567_cd9076d420_b.jpg


    45149160832_0e0886b01c_b.jpg


    44476730094_dd34b057bc_b.jpg
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I like the fancy furnitures!! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    And we create our own A Star is Born! Definitely excited for a career in the performing arts.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2018
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    @Sigzy05 wrote: »
    xamira99 wrote: »

    Wooooow!! Look at that city in the background.

    Are the sims on a penthouse or in a mansion on the hills? I can’t tell!

    I’m thinking Hollywood Hills esque?

    I feel like offering Penthouses and Apartments would make City Living borderline Obselete :joy:

    Also, the City backdrops seem way more detailed than San Myshuno. I do appreciate that the team learnt from their mistakes.
    LQ sky scrapers are easily noticed.

    Well, penthouses are just flying lots so I don’t think it would make a difference for them to be here. There’s not really anything to it other than fx buildings bellow them. They probably won’t add, though, apartments themselves and the apartment neighbors that bother the sims. That should stay exclusive to San Myshuno.

    Either way CL never added much to begin with. Glad I bought it half the price a few months after it was released.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2018
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    There's so much stuff in these pictures. I love the fancy furniture.

    30259835107_7832861afd_b.jpg

    30259835567_cd9076d420_b.jpg


    45149160832_0e0886b01c_b.jpg


    44476730094_dd34b057bc_b.jpg

    Reminds me of Vintage Glamour Stuff. They are probably going for the same style. I think they were both inspired by old hollywood.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top