Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiger's Challenges ^-^

Hey everybody! Thanks for stopping by my challenge thread~

I'm not sure why, but I have so much fun thinking of challenges, much more fun than actually playing them! I don't want to flood the challenge thread with all of them and the lovely @AlHollandiyah gave me the idea to just create my own challenge thread and update it as I make new challenges! So here we go~ The following challenges were made by me - if they were inspired by or include other elements, the post will add that. I'm currently in the process of migrating to Wordpress from Tumblr, so some of the links may lead to Tumblr - this will be changed once I get them added to my Wordpress.

Follow my Wordpress account at tigerdestroyssims4!

IMPORTANT! I have not completed any of these challenges, as I find it hard to finish things I start, so they are all "untested". However, you're free to change my challenges to fit your play style or create a similar challenge if it inspires you! I made these so people could have fun, not feel pressured to rush or compete~

Tiger's Challenges:
Planning/Upcoming Challenges:
  • Pokemon Legacy / TBD
  • The House Cup Challenge / Based on the Hogwarts Houses, Harry Potter
  • The Sim Bunch Challenge / Based on the Brady Bunch
Do you have an idea but don't like/don't know how to make challenges? Feel free to leave your idea in this thread and I'll try and make a challenge for it, giving full credit to you for the idea! If I can't find it in me to take it on, I'm sure one of the other lovely people on the forum will grab it for you! ^-^

Thanks for stopping by, and happy simming!<3
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
ntlW6ly.png
Post edited by AnnoyingTiger on

Comments

• AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    I've just added The Golden Girls Challenge! Read the introduction below:
    Introduction
    So, if you’ve never watched the Golden Girls, I highly recommend doing so because it is comedy GOLD. I used to watch this every day with my late grandma, may she rest in peace, and this show holds such a special place in my heart. Rest in peace to Bea Arthur, Rue McClanahan, and Estelle Getty. Thank you all for the wonderful laughs and good memories you gave to us. My heart will mourn the day Betty White passes on, but at least these four will be together again<3
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png