Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your three favorite couples...

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2018
    @Charlottesmom Come to think of it you got the sim with the photography pics i made for you.That IS Naima Hakim.Hope you still have her,if you remember EA put her in the Al Simhara graveyard but made her glitched to where you couldnt use her without asploding your game but I uploaded the fixed version.She is a pretty sim you should get them together they are a cute couple.

Will BRB with her link if you no longer have the one with the pics in the camera.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2018
    @Charlottesmom Here is Naima

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9068347

She is a cute sim,here she is dressed in India Set stuff

s9bUEj7.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hmmm...my favorite couples in my game would have to be...

Danny and Pandora. My favorite chaotic couple.
    They have many children and one interfering mother-in-law.
    tumblr_pb4adrWDd01xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb4adrWDd01xq9hdmo2_1280.jpg

Equinox and Fire.
    tumblr_papfeoM1vP1xq9hdmo2_1280.jpg
    Also no children were hurt during the conflagration. That time.

Aurelia and Alaric.
    tumblr_panm3fzKmC1xq9hdmo3_1280.jpg
    My fairy/wizard couple who spawned forth my favorite cranky, magical and mustachio’d twin boys Lysander and Lucian :D

tumblr_inline_pbfcdvV2aU1vhkp6x_1280.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @CravenLestat , I remember Her well....

l4BKrqP.jpg

Do you remember what I did to HER?? >:)

She is now the lovely Gabriel...I Adore the hec*k out of Him!! Just played him and his wife Lilia and their two kids the other day. Feel honored, I wouldn't let just anyone have my Lilah, she is a favorite.

43309057320_0bcbf94db1_c.jpg

44665347441_6aa0c013ee_c.jpg

Their son Ari and daughter, her name escapes me..

44665340861_0242f2aedd_c.jpg
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Most of you know Neva and Damien. They were born and raised in The Sims 4, neighbors and childhood friends. They returned as married young adults in The Sims 3 and remained there until they died of old age, just a day apart from each other, and with 2 kids to carry on their legacy.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited October 2018

Here are my top 2 favorite couples. Since I have so many pictures for these 2 and there are so many couples vying for the next spot I decided to leave it at that.

Kate and Marty

Back in 2011 when I played my Lancaster legacy game Kate was my 4th generation heiress. She married Marty Keaton who started the game as a vampire and by the time Kate was looking for a partner he had outlived his wife, child(ren) and grand kids. I was reluctant to play someone with the neurotic trait but he turned out to be such fun.
    nDUkiJF.jpg

They were always very romantic.
    Zp0NHAH.jpg
    7vwzQpH.jpg

They ended up having 2 children, a girl and a boy.
    3ULkLSN.jpg

Marty took the vampire cure right before he turned elder. Still they spent most of their time being romantic.
    5NaXOsn.jpg
    61jSz4a.jpg

Kathy and Wolf

The start of their relationship was very rocky, even when they had briefly met several years previous to him becoming a werewolf.
    mY2g6aY.jpg
    0HVdJTZ.jpg

But they developed a friendship ...
    2STqfM4.jpg

that turned into more.
    9N4K6kc.jpg
    cTqlUkL.jpg

They married on a beach in Sunlit Tides.
    beQvDka.jpg

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Mia and Devin
    pGcyANS.jpg

Seth and Sean :love:
    Io4zguv.png

VEUNoio.png

Amir and Devin
    lOqmHGE.jpg
    edited October 2018
    @cwaddell , Your Kathy and Wolf, looks like their story would be mighty interesting!

@Emily4331 , Amir and Devin...Remember them very fondly... <3
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I just loved watching the favorite couples - I have a weak spot for @Mikezumi 's SS... :)

Here are mine:
    First, Derek and Taïga - who aren't really a couple - yet!
    tgw01-12-07.jpg
    the-grey-witches-part-02-11-55.jpg

Then comes Missy and Juan! Gosh how I love those two!
    thegreywitches-part02-14-42.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-26-03.jpg
    tgw-02-33-33c.jpg

And I guess I have to put Granny and Arthur as number three...
    tgw-02-33-27.jpg
    tgw-02-33-34e.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    Well... :mrgreen: So much for couple #1. >:) ~evil grin~

Screenshot-56.jpg
    Screenshot-71.jpg
    Screenshot-149.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Oh no, @Nikkei_Simmer The Bugatti! :s
    NymlADp.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    @jillbg I soooooo want Derek and Taïga to find each other and fall madly in love already :lol:
    Missy and Juan are a favourite of mine. They're both so odd that they really do suit each other.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Its official, Claire and William have become my favorite.XD It was Michael and Francine(Mostly because I have a fangirl crush on Michael DeSanta from GTA 5) but I'm over that.LOL

43573222_171535267104067_8528659629322797056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&oh=d7b339810cbea145c66c8b4ef60ae6ac&oe=5C5BFA66
    43436578_171535403770720_6629750056847147008_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&oh=900bcb5fee295edf2fcb77d3184e3064&oe=5C14B137
    43462806_171407527116841_6878920664674205696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&oh=c2374fec26d9ae198a6a9e84c6601bb6&oe=5C1AB17F
    43515955_171407063783554_5869099520385613824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&oh=ea5cbbaa63e81208e013c2dddca8f1c6&oe=5C585E79
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    B, WHY have I not seen this thread yet!? :astonished:

I think you know who'll be on my list but once I get on my desktop in the morning I'll share. :mrgreen:

Love all the romantic pictures shared already. :heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @coco Thanks for your kind words! :D I'm right now putting some meaning into Shasta and Leonardo's relationship. I had just married them off, then Rowan came and I left it at that. Now I'm trying to dig a little deeper in Shasta's egotistical soul... B)
    NymlADp.jpg
    Alrighty my 3 favorite couples in my game are...

#1 Sam and Emma <3<3<3

Sam_Emma_first_kiss_12.jpg

Emma_mauls_Sam_2.jpg

41859203181_3be851dab8_z.jpg

Their story begins here

#2 Michael and Jenni Holland <3<3

M_J_finally_married.jpg

Listening_to_tummy.jpg

Jenni_on_bed_rest_3.jpg

Their story begins here

#3 Derrick and Jade Holland <3

Here_goes_the_first_kiss.jpg

kissing_Jade_goodbye.jpg

Derrick_Jade_romancing_2.jpg

Their story begins here

*sigh* :blush:

I don't know why some of the pics are bigger than others, but...hope you enjoyed. :mrgreen:
    edited October 2018
    @Springfairy556 King William and Claire are my favorite of yours too. :blush:
    You sure know how to capture the hot kisses! :star:

@Charlottesmom I know L and Light are your favorite couple ever (and I will admit, they look good together ;) ), but I'm kinda sad L and Meggie didn't make the list. ;):p:kissing_heart:
    Dalia and Mortimer YEEEESSS!!! :star: My favorite of yours! <3
    @Charlottesmom - That puppy is wearing an awesome Spooky Day costume. Almost had me fooled! :p
    ^Nice one @Igazor :smirk:
    :lol:

@Mikezumi I'd have to say your SS and Shannon are definitely my favorite! :star: But you've had some pretty gorgeous other couples that I really enjoyed reading about. ;):love:
    (And I didn't know Shannon was a clone of Eddy either! :astonished: How did I miss that??)
    Your SS and the Winchester brothers was a very enjoyable story to read too. :mrgreen:

@TinySpaceFox Martin and David and their ladies, definitely my favorites! :star:
    That dip kiss with the ocean and sunset backdrop! <3<3
    Sebastian and the computer! :joy:

@coco I like the names Reyto and Rayne. :) And she was the mail lady? What a cute story! <3
    Oh the quality really isn't that bad, silly girl. ;)
    Sun and Saville YES YES YES!!! :star: (I guess that tells you who my favorite couple is of yours. :p )
    Clarissa and Clark come second, they were super adorable together! <3
    Aww, what sweet pics of Emiko and Hori. <3
    You need to do some story threads. :smiley:
    Nikkei_Simmer My favourite pairing of yours is the paparazzi and meteors. Just kidding
    ^ *snort* :joy:

@LaBlue0314 Hey! :smiley: Haven't seen you in a while! I'm sure you recognize two couples from my list. ;);)
    Great to see your favorite couples. <3

@Nikkei_Simmer No surprise to see River and Haruo as #1 :smirk:;)
    That Christmas card pic of you and your wife's SS is lovely!

@bekkasan Victor and Gardenia...YES! <3 (There is something so sexy I find about Victor and...I can't pin it down, but...rawr! :love: )
    Alexandra and Jared...YES YES YES!!! <3<3 Ok you see who is my favorite! :mrgreen:
    I do love Alice and Adam too. <3(I imagine you'll post them also. Sorry for the spoiler. ;) )
    LOL! They were your #4! :lol: Rock on!

@CravenLestat Look at you posting your favorite couples! :smiley: I love it!!
    Connor is wearing a shirt with pink hearts all over it?? :lol:

@Emily4331 Devin and Mia most definitely! <3 (Devin is :love: )

@jillbg Derek and Taiga...my favorite of yours! <3
    I'm still reading through the story, but WHAT!? They aren't together yet!? :open_mouth:
    ;):kissing_heart:
    I echo what coco said. :blush:
    Juan Darer! :lol: Oh gosh I can't WAIT to read when he and Missy meet!
    Love that last pic of Granny and her beau. <3
    Post edited by emorrill on
    edited October 2018
    @emorrill , Meggie and L came VERY close to making the list, when I was in the midst of that story I thoroughly fell in love with them..

39754225822_67f0636893_c.jpg

This is one of the many "it never happened" shots of these two I took while getting them to dream about each other.

25787244258_99073c19cb_c.jpg

These two couples also came close to making the list...

Meggie and VJ (sorry but I LOVED them together!)

38950376764_750f919c20_c.jpg

VJ and Meggie going at it on the bed, L farting around on Meggie's computer completely oblivious! :lol:

38950360874_8c15f53eee_c.jpg

...and L and Eddie!! Look Eddie is kissing him.... true love! :love:

38924734305_bccb4cf1eb_c.jpg

39844552331_ae4150fd53_c.jpg

:smiley:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Another couple I really loved playing (although they were made unselectable with MC) were my Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki sims with my SS as the only controllable sim.
    38152523602_192cc4064d_o.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    @Springfairy556 Aw so Michael and Francine is a thing of the past? I've warmed up to Michael and Claire a lot now. Praaven is just stunning! I know I keep saying it but I just love your pictures :smile:
    @emorrill How could you miss Sam and Jasper clearly they're the #1 couple.... :wink::lol:
    Sam and Emma are definitely my favourite. It was so lovely watching them slowly come together. A favourite moment of mine is when Sam was in hospital (not that I enjoyed seeing him in hospital.. you know what I mean) and Emma was spending all her time by his side, and Al realised that she was the perfect woman for him. That was when Sam started to notice too. Just beautiful writing :heart:
    I missed out on your Holland story but I really need to read it sometime!
    Thanks for your sweet comments :blush:. I made up the name Reyto, and it was just by sheer coincidence that the game named his partner Rayne. Just a perfect combo I thought.
    Haha I switched out the pictures a while ago so the top three pictures look a lot better now. I know I know I should just jump in and make a thread already. I'm *this* close to finishing Sun and Saville's story and then I can just put it all in one place without any stress.
    @Charlottesmom I ADORE Meggie and L. It was the perfect story about age gap love and the struggles that come with it. Thankfully I know they ended up living happily ever after :lol: Eddie is so fluffy I love him! I'll always love the Kate and Riley pairing too :blush:
    @coco
    Michael and Cine will come back eventually, I'm just having writer's block with them.
    Thanks! I love WIlliam and Claire.I'm huge fan of Kings and Medieval times.
    @Coco
    Sam and Emma are definitely my favourite. It was so lovely watching them slowly come together. A favourite moment of mine is when Sam was in hospital (not that I enjoyed seeing him in hospital.. you know what I mean) and Emma was spending all her time by his side, and Al realised that she was the perfect woman for him. That was when Sam started to notice too. Just beautiful writing :heart:
    ^Awww thank you. :kissing_heart:
    That was a favorite time of mine too, especially to write. :)

No Sam and Jasper! Eww!

:lol:
    @emorrill
    --Aww, I'm glad you like William and Claire.
    @Mikezumi , The majority of Fan Fictions I read are Sam/Dean (lately...) so that pairing will never bother me...at all! :smiley:
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited October 2018
    I have lurked in this thread,
    and I love all the couples.

Here are mine in no particular order just whos photos
    shows up first.

[img][/img]tJs4oYQ.jpg

Darrel and Bree

[img][/img]6IaqxX8.jpg

Ty and Audra

[img][/img]cuy1VhY.jpg

Young Seth and a girl I forgot name of lol,