Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

November Patch Speculation Thread 2018 (Now Out) (Emergency Patch Out Now)

Comments

• Options
    safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    A new type of staircase or burglars would please a lot of simmers.

CAW would be killer though.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    VentusMatt wrote: »
    Okay so I found the video and I miss heard, the presentation didn't show off the next EP after Get Famous it actually was just Get Famous but there is a new feature coming that was shown off in the presentation and apparently it's something worth getting excited for cause he sure did. He even said he was flipping out and screaming so I definitely want to see what this is.

Link to this discussion/video?
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited October 2018
    https://youtu.be/jWM70iPdjxI
    At 17:14 he start talking about the presentation and mentions that he'll be posting his footage of the presentation later. Assuming that if the new feature is revealed in the next maxis monthly that is when he'll post the presentation. Either that or he'll post a shortened version that only containing the GF info.
  • Options
    Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    edited October 2018
    alan650111 wrote: »
    VentusMatt wrote: »
    Okay so I found the video and I miss heard, the presentation didn't show off the next EP after Get Famous it actually was just Get Famous but there is a new feature coming that was shown off in the presentation and apparently it's something worth getting excited for cause he sure did. He even said he was flipping out and screaming so I definitely want to see what this is.

Link to this discussion/video?

Around 2:54 minutes

https://youtu.be/meJAcBdWFDY

• Options
    Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    I really want new types of stairs, and also maybe real babies update!
    Correct me if I'm wrong, there's another mysterious addition besides the new lessons (training sessions), the personal career choice and the terrain tools? Something we didn’t hear about at all?
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Shira3000 wrote: »
    I really want new types of stairs, and also maybe real babies update!
    Correct me if I'm wrong, there's another mysterious addition besides the new lessons (training sessions), the personal career choice and the terrain tools? Something we didn’t hear about at all?

Yup something they'll reveal nov 6.

I also want real babies so bad.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I'd be happy if the secret feature was updated babies.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    aprilrose wrote: »

Babies are small but fun ;) haha XD
  • Options
    EvaliynEvaliyn Posts: 129 Member
    Maybe the update allow sims to swimming in the ocean 🤔🤔🤔 (could make sense... we will gain the terrain tools...)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »

me to but I don't think it is
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Evaliyn wrote: »
    Maybe the update allow sims to swimming in the ocean 🤔🤔🤔 (could make sense... we will gain the terrain tools...)
    Most of the oceans can't be gotten to though. The ones in Brendlton Bay can however.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I think some of the oceans in Windenburg can be accessible too. Plus it would be nice if you could swim in the lakes in Forgotten Hollow and Granite Falls
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I want to believe that we're getting CAW, or at least the ability to add lots to current worlds. It's desperately needed and would explain other things like terrain tools and making more room on the world screen. Also the fact that no YouTubers have ruled it out...
  • Options
    IceyJ wrote: »
    I want to believe that we're getting CAW, or at least the ability to add lots to current worlds. It's desperately needed and would explain other things like terrain tools and making more room on the world screen. Also the fact that no YouTubers have ruled it out...

I'd love it but how would it work with these worlds since it's mostly fake.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    soko37 wrote: »
    xamira99 wrote: »
    New info..

He's talking about something "game changing".
    But I'm already preparing myself for a huge disappointment, nothing we ever got was truly game changing.

For now, the only update/changes that I'm looking forward are the terrain tool & the customise career option.. :D

Me too! Same. I originally didn't care much about terrain tools until I found out it gave us multi level functions. The foundations were driving me nuts.

Yeah! I think the multi-level function is something that I would like to explore too @soko37 :D
    Wolfium wrote: »
    And round rooms.

Round room is a good idea too @Wolfium

Not sure if CAW will be in the next update... but, if they can do the terrain tool.. I'm sure they can do CAW next..

And about the secret feature... where it says that "small but fun" & "lose your mind", I want to go with the possibility of having the baby update... :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    iBrowiBrow Posts: 42 Member
    edited October 2018
    I could see it being swimmable oceans/lakes/whatever, I mean GF has a feature where you can jump into a pond filled with koi fish or sharks (you don't see your sim swimming though) but there was also a mod for ocean swimming too that was released last month-ish so maybe maybe
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Evaliyn wrote: »

As amazing as that would be I suspect the feature is a base game update, so doubt it is swimmable oceans as the base game world's don't have waterfronts. I do hope one day if there is a tropical pack or something similar they will unlock the beaches in Windenburg and BB
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I heard a rumour that, it could be a juicer.. it's small & fun too :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    Digital drawings? Oh that sound cool! I hadn't heard about that for the patch update. > @catloverplayer said:
    > I had to put this up early because the October Patch has been cancelled. This is the thread to discuss the November Patch. Assuming it doesn't get cancelled we can expect terrain tools,a new career and electronic drawings in addition to bug fixes. There may be other new features in the Nov Patch. There is another live stream Next Thursday with more info on the new content.
    >
    >
    > Bug fix wise I'm hoping the stinky leaf pile and leaf pile woohoo are fixed in November.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I heard a rumour that, it could be a juicer.. it's small & fun too :D

Yes I heard that as well.

• Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    I really really really wish for a Plastic Surgery Potion so you don't have to use cas.fulleditmode cheat.
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited November 2018
    They've cancelled the stream on 6th November so we've got longer to wait. 11th November. It would be useful if they would release the Patch before this though.
  • Options
    Simburian wrote: »
    They've cancelled the stream on 6th November so we've got longer to wait. 11th November. It would be useful if they would release the Patch before this though.

Nooo
    It better be good
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    SimGuruGraham posts this, so we seem to be having two streams one after another (at the moment)

• Options
    SimsècretSimsècret Posts: 54 Member
    Simburian wrote: »

6th of november :)