Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Snagr0mSnagr0m Posts: 9 New Member
    Sim/Household
    Username: @Snagr0m
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin color: Fair/Olive
    Hair color: Brown
    Aspiration​: Animal Lover
    ​Bonus Trait:
    Traits:
    Name desired (optional): Morgan
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? the only additional content I own is the dogs and cats EP.
    Link to reference pics (optional): Can I send a photo privately instead of a public link?
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? Only to receive photo if possible.
    Additional instructions? N/A
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    @Bubbz3388 here is your completed request :)

Download here
    More pics here

6yavrtG.png

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited October 2018
    O @masajo, your newest request Dovecote, is just Fabulous! Love the octagon room and as always your kids rooms are adorable but I'm really liking that chocolate Master in this one! :)
    A very big thank you @romagi1 for your kind and wonderful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Dear Madam Secretary could I please claim this one :)

Date: October 6, 2018
    Username: @Groarkey18
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Creator's Choice Home for Detective
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Dovecote is gorgeous, dear @masajo ! <3 I love the colors and patterns and the architecture is just so beautiful!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @masajo, Dovecote looks beautiful! Such a lovely family home. I love the colours you have chosen for it.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Ditto to the above comments @masajo . I really like the exterior choices. Well done :D
    Many thanks @AIRIS6962 @illusie @soocoolsim very kind of you all :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, Wow, Dovecote is such an attractive home. Very nicely done throughout. :)
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited October 2018
    genMid.634188_6.jpg

This was my childhood home when my parents sold it. There used to also be a bamboo-textured swimming pool enclosure on the south side of the house (the closest side in the picture) with a cherry tree growing out of its roof. That part, of course, is optional, as it was removed when the house was sold. You can also see the small garden storage shed in the background. We also had a plum tree on the north (right) side of the shed, and two apple trees each one south of the plum tree. But I would love to see a build of this once the new terrain tools come out. The main story is the upper floor, and it has a living room with a large picture window (floor to ceiling, 3 panes) as shown better in this picture genMid.634188_6_5.jpg, a kitchen/dining room (our dining table was located in the kitchen and sat 6 people), a laundry room, three bedrooms, an office, and two bathrooms. The lower floor had a music room the size of a living room, a workshop, a small file room/library, and a bathroom. Redfin has more pictures of the inside. North side: genMid.634188_24_2.jpg
    West side: genMid.634188_17_5.jpg
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: userafw
    Preferred builder*
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): 1950's home
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them (except Get Famous).
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x40
    Lot traits: None, I want to add them myself later. I might have been able to build one of the floors on my own, as if it were on ground level, but the combination of the two floors will not be possible until the terrain tool patch.
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): One master bedroom, two other bedrooms (the smaller of the two is connected to the hallway through the tiny office, and the larger one used to be the master bedroom fitting a California king bed (use a double bed for this to determine size), two nightstands and a 2x1 closet). The smaller bedroom also has a 2x1 closet, a single bed, two dressers, and a 1-tile bookcase. There are also two rooms downstairs that could have been used as bedrooms - one was a small file room that might have fit a single bed, the other a workshop full of tools and supplies. The workshop is directly below the former master bedroom, with two doors into the corridor that leads to the basement door.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? All of the bedrooms are carpeted except the smallest one. See also above. The master bedroom is connected to a hallway with mirrored closets on both sides, which is connected to the small master bath, which has a bath/shower, a sink, a mirror above the sink, and a toilet, and a space for a scale. The larger of the other two bedrooms (it was located on the east side of the house north of the other two bedrooms) should have a single bed, two bookshelves, two single tile windows, and a file cabinet.
    Number of bathrooms: Three bathrooms: Two upstairs, one downstairs. The main bathroom is one door north of the former master bedroom. The master bath is located on the west side of the house, north of the master bedroom. The downstairs bathroom is a tiny bath with sink, mirror above sink, toilet and shower only. Originally, the downstairs bathroom literally used to be an airplane bathroom until it was remodelled for the sale to add a shower and make it look nicer.
    Favorite color schemes: Neutral color scheme, in most areas except for the smaller bedroom: it used to have pink flowered wallpaper, so painting that wall pink should work. Also, the former master bedroom had yellow walls and yellow carpet (1970's era), with one wall wallpapered (1980's era).
    Colors you dislike: Neon colors, also this house should not have a lot of black in it since my mom dislikes black.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, if possible (prefer no custom content).
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest
    Link to specific house or plan: My old house, more pictures here but no floor plan
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? If there is any room left on the lot, octagonal pool in the back yard on the south side of the house. The back yard of the house literally is big enough to build another house on, plus used to have a swingset and huge slide, but I realize this would not fit in the game, and although a swingset is now available in the game, a slide big enough for teens is not. (Seriously, yes, before it was torn down due to wood rot, it was big enough for even 15-year olds to use it, and it had a full size ladder on it.)
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, but the terrain tool patch will be required.
    Additional instructions? None at this time.
    Post edited by SimsILikeSims on
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @Wishonmeh05 Hi! I've added your request to our list. Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Snagr0m Hi and welcome to our thread. I've added your request to our list. It's no problem to send the pic for the sim-a-like to the team member that claims your request. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    masajo wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary could I please claim this one :)

Date: October 6, 2018
    Username: @Groarkey18
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Creator's Choice Home for Detective
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi @SimsILikeSims. We're happy to work with you in recreating this home, however, would you please fill out our request form? If you edit your original message to us with that it'll be great (without it I won't be adding it to our list). Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Love, love your Modern Bachelor Pad for 4 @illusie! Such a pretty design for the exterior with all the essentials for any bachelor. Awesome work! :smile:

@masajo, Wow! You have been so busy! Nice job on Hotel Dusk! Perfect seedy and run down hotel and just in time for Halloween. :)
    Love the bright colors and design for The Hub!
    Dovecoat is simply divine! Love the awesome architecture and color choices for the exterior. So Pretty! Interiors and landscaping are beautifully done, as always. :blush:

Meadowbank is such a pretty and cozy home @AIRIS6962! Love the way you did the fencing for the front yard! Gorgeously done both inside and out! :smile:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Your home request is completed @stargirl18. :blush:

Download

Pictures

This home is all about the family with 6 beds in the kids room and 4 beds in the toddler room. Includes a bedroom for the Grandparents, as well as the master bedroom. Outdoors has a playhouse and yard for the kiddies, pool, hot tub, kitchen, gardens, fish pond and a graveyard with mausoleum. Playtested :)

5khc59L.jpg

YR81Ttb.jpg
    Thank you very much @Sandraelle and @WrathofCath :)
    Another awesome creation from you @WrathofCath with impeccable interiors and the most beautiful landscaping :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Absolutly gorgeous, dear @WrathofCath ! <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @WrathofCath , such a beautiful looking Victorian! Love the pops of red in the flower boxes and front door against the blue siding. Beautifully decorated and the outdoors area is gorgeous, love how you did the garden. :heart:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @WrathofCath, very pretty and authentic looking Victorian! Even the landscaping blends with the Era! My goodness it seems to have everything a family would need for past and future Generations! Beautiful! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Love the home and landscaping @WrathofCath . Well done :D
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Username: AnnoyingTiger
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin color: White/Caucasian and Pale
    Hair color: Dark Brown
    Aspiration: Outdoor Enthusiast
    ​Bonus Trait: I'm not sure what this is, sorry ^^'
    Traits: Loner, Geek, Creative
    Name desired (optional): Jen Mittens
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: GTW, Seasons, Vampires, OR, Parenthood, Spooky Stuff, Bowling Stuff, Cats and Dogs, CL, and Dine Out.
    Link to reference pics (optional): Here.
    Is communication required before the creator begins work?: No.
    Additional instructions? I'm looking for a creator that can make a base sim that looks like me. Details, like hair and clothes, will be done by me to match my style. I also ask permission to add it to my gallery, but I won't be uploading it to the public gallery - your name will still be credited in the description! Thank you very much for your time. I didn't include any full body pics because I don't have any, but I can provide them if needed - I'm heavy set.
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
    @AnnoyingTiger Hello and welcome to our thread (your username is amazing btw)! I've added your request to our list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png