Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cyp's Design Corner

ThmDoveThmDove Posts: 47 Member
Hi Guys, just thought that I would post some pics of my builds here. I try and build as often as I can, but would welcome constructive criticism as I am always looking to improve. Hope you like them

GARSTON HEIGHTS My latest build

Link is here https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Cypriano3&max=50&maxis=false

206kmyd.jpg
313r3fc.jpg
jzcy78.jpg

2wm1jyf.jpg
b4awt1.jpg
1zvvhqg.jpg

2rqewe9.jpg
2mgw6eo.jpg
2i7v02q.jpg
hwzktj.jpg]
mra9aw.jpg
k2sya.jpg
1e6sly.jpg
2ljq8eo.jpg
2445w6f.jpg
210azjd.jpg
96vtab.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :)
    Garston Heights is a very nice home! Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing looks great! It is nice that there is a double garage. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! The pictures on the walls through the home add a nice touch to the rooms. Very nice study room. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, or resting on the sofa or armchair reading a book, It is great that there is an easel there for Sims to enjoy painting. Very nice living room! It looks very nice how you have furnished the areas either sides of the fireplace, and the items look nice placed on the shelving on the fireplace wall.Sims will enjoy relaxing on the seating watching tv near the fire. The teaset is a homely touch on the side table. Very nice light filled breakfast nook rooming from thr kitchen . Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst eating their meals, and the yellow coloured chairs look nice and sunny. If it nice that you have used the circular table in the main dining room. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The walk in dressing room in the master bedroom looks very nice! Nice computer study desk nook in the kids room, for Sims to enjoy using the computer there. The bedroom colour schemes look calming and restful.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you Rosemow
  • Options
    Hillside Cottage

WLeGrN3.png
    7TRzO8I.png
    zpUTij7.png
    i2Qnb16.png
    CIC9Dp8.png
    pasvzJ8.png
    cKcRaJL.png
    G2nUbIY.png
    IEKZGC5.png
    dL3bPGX.png
    1Vm91mF.png
    aV6lytD.png
    BzMocxT.png
    7Is16bg.png
    lmj5b7Z.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Very nice exterior of Hillside Cottage! :) The light blue colour of the exterior walls gives a very nice look to the home, and the white flowers are pretty along the front edges of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room looks a very nice room for Sims to sit and rest on the sofa or chairs and watch tv, read a book, or chat near the fire. The flowers are pretty on the coffee table. The open plan layout of the kitchen and dining area looks very nice. It looks great that you have used a white colour scheme, with touches of green with the stools, dining chairs, ice cream maker and dish rack. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The design of the bedhead wall areas looks very great! Nice windows ottoman stools sitting area in the master bedroom.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    CamilamjamCamilamjam Posts: 31 Member
    I love the anime, it made me giggle a bit. That's definitely the kind of house I would love to play with in my sims universe.
    Picture%2B012.jpg

• Options
    Thank you Camilamjam
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    edited or deleted post