Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grand Master Vampire Inquiry

The game states that when a vampire reaches Grand Master they can now keep purchase powers without having to take weaknesses. Now lately when I created a couple of vampires, I used the cheat to get them immediately to Grand Master yet in the powers screen you have to take weaknesses. I thought if you also instantly ranked up Vampire Lore, there'd be no trouble. I also used the "Reset Powers Taking Out Weakness" cheat.

Last night when i looked at them, Victoria has Grand Master rank and can keep purchasing powers without weaknesses yet Claire does??

Where am I going wrong? How do you get them to Grand Master immediately and not have to worry about the "Reset Powers" cheat at all?
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    They don't have to take additional weaknesses after they reach Grand Master. But they're still required to have 5 points put into weaknesses by that point if they wish to learn more powers.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I was looking at Victoria's powers screen the other night and noticed all the weaknesses are available but she no longer has to purchase any. Usually when you go to purchase new powers, the "Play" icon doesn't appear until you've purchased at least 5 weaknesses yet she longer has to.
    2quwd7.gif