Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kidnapping Mod?

I know how to kidnap sims without leaving the lot, but I want a way that I can have my sim leave the lot while the kidnapped sims are still in their house. Does anybody know a mod that can do that?
FlawlessFirstBernesemountaindog-max-1mb.gif

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    That sounds like an adult mod and we are not allowed to discuss those on the forum.
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    It doesn't sound like an adult mod. The OP wants to know if there's a way to keep sims that they've trapped in their lot from leaving if they leave the lot with their own sims. I'm pretty sure there isn't a mod like that though, so if you want to keep sims trapped on your lot you can never leave it.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Better start learning to be a homebody then ;)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • NathanANathanA Posts: 39 Member
    I remember having my sim kidnap a townie, I just added them to the household and locked them in the basement, it was for no other reason than me being bored at the time. It's not that weird considering many burn their sims alive, at least I kept this guy healthy. :^)
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    I haven't tested it recently, so I don't know for sure if they'll stay on the lot when you leave it, but the minion feature I added to my Sorcerer mod was more or less built to allow you to keep npcs on the lot without running into annoyances. You can switch the minion between a few different roles (such as maid cleaning or guest) and you can command them to go into a sleep as well, so you're able to do the fastest game speed, even with them there.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • MaggiedollMaggiedoll Posts: 241 Member
    edited July 2019
    Fairly recently it seems that even if your sim stays on the lot, the "kidnapped" sim's needs will "miraculously" regenerate. I had my (female) apartment-dwelling sim trap a neighbor who had repeatedly invited himself over with an "oh, you don't mind, do you? Well even if you do, I'm staying anyway" bit. And as a woman who has lived alone in a city, that's scary. (And at least when I was living alone in a city apartment, I had a loud dog... in-game, this was just before pets was released.)
    He stayed trapped, and using the "show sim info" mod, I could check his needs. But he would randomly stop starving without actually eating or getting out of the room he'd been trapped in by the sim whose apartment he had invaded.

Criminal sims seem to have some crazy protections..