Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,719 Member
    It shows what people think of me, I guess. Kinda sad. :(

What Haylo said - look at all the comments above!
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

No it doesn't ;_: Everything thinks highly of you all the time!!!

Agreed! It's the game not the players! <3 these unanimous votes are crazy, I don't think I've ever seen so many before.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I'm shocked tbh, I wasn't expecting a unanimous vote, I'm really glad Haylo survived being on the block but it's bittersweet for me because I really liked Willow as a character and I feel she had a lot more to give to the story though her time was cut short. :cry:

Sorry to see you go Lo, These votes have been brutal.

These unanimous votes are making me nervous though, Three in a row can't be good, Means the house is all on the same wavelength and that's when the unexpected happens...

These next few votes I think will tell us a lot about where people fit in the house dynamic. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
    Oh gosh I hadn't thought about a couple of your points before. But it's so true! :O the same wavelength could make some crazy things happen! This is my first game and all I've seen is unanimous votes. It makes me feel so bad!
    Yeah, It's not a terrible thing but it is unusual, Usually at this point in the game the votes are all over the place! :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member

Now you feel precisely the same how I felt. You don't care that you're voted out but unanimous vote. That hurts. :'(
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Now you feel precisely the same how I felt. You don't care that you're voted out but unanimous vote. That hurts. :'(

They're just scared, I guess. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Yeah, they are. They know we're a mean team, that's why they taking us out first :p
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited January 2019
    Welcome to the Fourth HOH!

HOH CHALLENGE #4: POSHMARK

Housemates, today we have been invited to a posh garden party. Many sims across the world come to this convention to show off their gardening skills and techniques to show their best flower display. We are in the Pantheon Showroom and before you are 6 vases with numbers underneath, strange?

Your challenge is to win as many points as possible by being the highest bidder. All of you will start with 15 pebbles and must decide where you want to put your pebbles. The more pebbles you have in each vase, the higher chance of winning. The person who has the most pebbles in a singular vase will win the points displayed on the podium below. There is some strategy involved though, the points shown on the display podium are also the limited amount of pebbles that vase can hold. If the vase exceeds this amount of pebbles, the vase will shatter and the points will be lost.

In addition to putting your pebbles in the vases, you must split your pebbles into TWO vases minimum. Anyone who puts all 15 pebbles into ONE vase will be disqualified. You can put 14 into one vase and put 1 into another, that is acceptable.

Please find the podiums below:

HOH%2B4.jpg

Please PM me where you want to distribute your pebbles and also send in your NOMS and reasons for the nominations. In addition to this, please include the tie-breaker question below:

TIE-BREAKER: How much does the Abnormality house cost in total?

The deadline for this challenge will be Friday 18th January.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK!

@M13Vulpecula @SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11

Good luck everyone!
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Yeah, they are. They know we're a mean team, that's why they taking us out first :p

*coughs*THEMOLESEASON6*coughs* XD hehehehe
    I knew it! I just knew it! :|
    Welcome to the Fourth HOH!

HOH CHALLENGE #4: POSHMARK

Housemates, today we have been invited to a posh garden party. Many sims across the world come to this convention to show off their gardening skills and techniques to show their best flower display. We are in the Pantheon Showroom and before you are 6 vases with numbers underneath, strange?

Your challenge is to win as many points as possible by being the highest bidder. All of you will start with 15 pebbles and must decide where you want to put your pebbles. The more pebbles you have in each vase, the higher chance of winning. The person who has the most pebbles in a singular vase will win the points displayed on the podium below. There is some strategy involved though, the points shown on the display podium are also the limited amount of pebbles that vase can hold. If the vase exceeds this amount of pebbles, the vase will shatter and the points will be lost.

In addition to putting your pebbles in the vases, you must split your pebbles into TWO vases minimum. Anyone who puts all 15 pebbles into ONE vase will be disqualified. You can put 14 into one vase and put 1 into another, that is acceptable.

Please find the podiums below:

HOH%2B4.jpg

Please PM me where you want to distribute your pebbles and also send in your NOMS and reasons for the nominations. In addition to this, please include the tie-breaker question below:

TIE-BREAKER: How much does the Abnormality house cost in total?

The deadline for this challenge will be Friday 18th January.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK!

@M13Vulpecula @SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

Good luck everyone!

Hi all! Just a quick notice but there is only 2 days left to get your challenge, noms and tie-breaker in.

Don't leave it too late :P
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Will we find out the nominees soon?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @icmnfrsh I'm just working on the episode, hope to get it out quickly for you all :)

Stay tuned
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh yay! I look forward to it!
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Do you have an prediction when the Episode will be out?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Hey all! The episode is taking a little longer than normal, I'm not entirely sure why but I expect to have the episode out by latest Friday. Any time earlier will be a bonus :)
    Hey all! The episode is taking a little longer than normal, I'm not entirely sure why but I expect to have the episode out by latest Friday. Any time earlier will be a bonus :)

Let's race! Jetset episode 6 versus Abnormality episode 10? :p
    Banner.png
    Quick update guys!

The episode will be out TODAY!!

Stay tuned :)
    Quick update guys!

I'm not far either from completing my episode. This will get close... :o
    Banner.png
    Quick update guys!

Does that mean I can expect to enjoy two episodes today? OH JOY!!! :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Quick update guys!

Maybe three, depending on Zero Privacy's status. :)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Happy happy joy joy
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Quick update guys!

Seems like Vul won the race :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Quick update guys!

Maybe three, depending on Zero Privacy's status. :)

Barely begun :) ... Sorry XD
    HELLO EVERYONE!

MAJOR UPDATE INCOMING!!!

IN THIS NEW EPISODE, WE HAVE A NEW HOH AND A NEW SET OF NOMINEES!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Episode 10: Full O' Pebbles

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

Yas! Time to read!
    Banner.png