Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I once had a Sim surprise for Sinterklaas, courtesy of my brother. :)
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Hello everyone!

With this new Saturday, I present to you all EPISODE 2!!!

EPI 2: THOSE PESKY GARDENIA'S

Good luck to the nominees and everyone who played in the POP!

Please leave your comments on the episode on the forum below.

@M13Vulpecula @Alleenmens @SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms
    YAS!! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    Comments. From a Fluffy Fox

Wow, Willow's a beast there! :o Better be careful around her and not make her angry...

Bwahahah, Ben and Giu talking away in Italian and leaving the rest confused. :)

KATHARINA: Where is the toast? There's only scrambled egg on the plate.
    TERESA: Unfortunately we had... uh... an incident where the toast was cooked too well! So... it's now in the bin.
    KATHARINA: ...Teresa!
    :joy::sweat_smile:

Teresa, you're so awkward! Don't stop that please XD

Pretty interesting - all the outfits are changed, and they fit well too! :) Good choice Smarties!

MAYA: ...Maya would like you to delete all evidence of her bubble antics.
    *10 seconds later*
    MAYA: MAYA WANTS THAT TAPE BACK! GIVE MAYA THE TAPE! HMPH, HOW DOES MAYA OPEN THIS THING?

Aww, poor lil' Luke. :') And Willow managing to overhear the entire thing and only get caught in the end XD

PORSHA! :joy::sweat_smile: And Wes/Phil is getting really interesting. What's the sotry behind him? We should find out soon. :)

Sonya the flower judge! :smiley: Maybe her day of hosting will come one day. Maybe... ;) Flower arranging's never been done as a competition on this show though. Nice idea. :)

KATHARINA: This is actually quite therapeutic.
    RANDALL: Thera-what?
    KATHARINA: Relaxing.
    XD

Oh noes, not saved with the veto. :c

Aww, Lil' Coop Snoop. :3 Point of critique - we need more of him. :3

Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, Teresa, you tease :D

Oh Maya :D

That flower arranging competition. It could've been anyone's game. Congrats to Crystal!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Puzzles are not my strong-point, Now if the actual Veto would have been flower arranging I might have stood a chance. :D

Good luck to the noms, May the force be with you. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I just absolutely love how you write Maya. :joy:

Teresa makes me cringe so much. :D

TERESA: Well if both of you ever do want children, I'll happily have your babies!
    Awkward...lol

Aww, poor Shirley. You look great girl!

Maya needs calm down with those bubbles!

Luke is so cute, he really is determined to win. Hope he's not too worried about Willow eavesdropping.

Porsha's song. :joy:

Wes/Phil is very interesting indeed, wondering if it's a split personality.

Randall made me laugh with the flower arranging. :D

Stop trying to take over, Sonya!!
    BENVOLIO: It makes the most sense to me. Everyone loves you, you're pretty, you're talented, you're a brilliant speaker and you're successful! You have huge gravitas and I think people respect that.
    What a suck up, lol.

Great episode!!
    Good luck to the nominees.

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    I don't know whether to laugh at Teresa or pity her! She needs to just relax and be herself.

Randall Bless his little cotton socks!

Need to remember and use that one! :)
    image.png
    edited November 2018
    IT'S TIME TO VOTE!

The eviction is coming ever so closer and as so, you must decide who to vote to evict.

This week Benvolio and Wes are in danger of being evicted- their fate is in your hands. Please can you fill in the below form and send it through to me in a mail.

As Benvolio and Wes are nominated, they will not be able to cast any eviction votes. This rule also applies to the anonymous HOH, the HOH will have to send one of the nominees home though if the house fails to come to a majority decision.

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT ______(BENVOLIO/WES)______ BECAUSE ____________________.

The deadline for the vote is Wednesday 7th November.
    DRE's are also welcome, if you want to send me those through mail too that would be great. The deadline for DRE's is also 7th November.

@M13Vulpecula @Alleenmens @SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Good luck to the nominees...
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    My gosh this was a fun read. I'll have to try to come up with some more intelligent comments when I've had some sleep.

Alot happened!
    Update!

The vote closes tomorrow we have all but 1 person's vote in, please send it in before the deadline :P

Also, keep tuned for the next episode- I will be making a start on it as soon as the last vote comes in :D
    ALL THE VOTES ARE NOW IN!!!

I'm going to be working on the episode the next couple of days, expect the eviction episode either Saturday or Sunday :)

:P
    edited November 2018
    THE TIME HAS COME FOR A NEW EPISODE!!!

Please find below a link to the new episode:

FIRST EVICTION

Good luck to the nominees!

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments below on the thread :)
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    An unaminous vote, yikes...sorry to see youyou go Tiger :cry:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    wow I did not see that vote score coming at all! I expected it to be a bit closer then that. I'm shook.

Sorry you're the first out tiger. (And also wishing for those wisdom teeth to heal up nice and easy for you!)

As always there is so much going on in this part and I have no idea what to comment on. I love reading every part.
    Ou, losing out on a 0-9 is really harsh - sorry Tiger. :(

Besides that the episode was great again -
    Especially the fairy talk between Teresa and Willow had me chuckling. Their sheer contrast is so hilarious :joy:
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    "Maya thinks Wes is crazy. Maya does not like crazy people"
    I thought this was a touch hilarious, but in hindsight, well.

Sorry about that, Tiger
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I feel awful about that vote, I did not expect that at all. I hope tiger doesn't feel bad about it. :s

Great episode as usual, I just wish we didn't have the elimination. :D

I loved the fairy talk with Willow and Teresa!

I'm loving Porsha and Maya. :smiley:
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Sorry, Tiger. <3 That was a tough one.

Willow is cracking me up. I love that someone is talking to her and have "something" in common. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    A unanimous vote, Wow, The house is so in-sync this season, I have a feeling a bit of pre-elimination peddling may have swayed the votes though, Sorry to see you go Tiger! :'(
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Wow, an unanimous vote! That was unexpected.
    I really love Maya and Porsha.
    Now I'm wondering if Willow dyed her hair purple because she thinks she's a fairy. That was fun. Teresa's really trying.
    image.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Aww Willow is a fairy... She looks so cute there with the voting... Wings and all...
    As usual good job Smarties :smiley:
    Sorry to see you go Tiger...
    edited November 2018
    Welcome to the Second HOH Challenge!

HOH CHALLENGE #2: GNOS SIHT EVOL!

Housemates, we are off to go to an old classic disco! DJ T3ktron!c Mod will be there playing a 'Through the Decades' set and we have VIP invites to his backstage lounge. DJ T3ktron!c Mod has run into a slight problem though, the tracks he has decided to used have been messed about with and now no longer sound like the original song as they should do.

Your challenge is to identify the songs that have been tampered with and give the correct name of the original track. It's not that simple though, the saboteur has reversed the tracks and altered with the sound of the track.

DJ T3ktron!c Mod would be appreciative if you got all 10 tracks correct, however, he understands the humongous task ahead and appreciates that all the tracks might not be able to be identified. The person who answers the most correct tracks will win the HOH and have the power to nominate 2 housemates this week.

Please follow the link here to find the tampered songs: TAMPERED SONGS

NOTE: I MUST SAY THIS AS A PRECAUTION, IF I FIND ANYONE CHEATING BY USING ANY ONLINE DEBUGGING PROGRAMMES I WILL NOT BE PLEASED. THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS HOH IS TO GUESS BASED ON YOUR INITIAL THOUGHTS AND WHAT YOU THINK THE TRACK COULD BE, SO SEEKING ANY HELP AWAY FROM THIS IS HIGHLY FORBIDDEN. ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS OCCURRING, I WILL HAVE TO ISSUE A STRIKE TO YOU.

Could you also please fill in the list & tie-breaker question and send back to me with your nominations.

1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9:
    10:
    Tie Breaker: How many number 1 singles have all the featured artists above had in total?

The deadline for this challenge will be the 18th November.

The deadline for DRE's will be the 16th November.

The previous HOH will be shown playing this in the episode, however they are not eligible to take part in this challenge.

@M13Vulpecula @Alleenmens @SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh @lovesstorms

@Tigerblu11

Good luck everyone!
    Post edited by Smarties100 on