Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, I think you deserve to win too :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Maya: Maya has a question for E-Kat, Maya wants to know why so much hate towards Teresa?

Maya is going to think of more questions. :D
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Maya: Maya has a question for E-Kat, Maya wants to know why so much hate towards Teresa?

Teresa: Teresa is interested in this line of questioning
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Teresa: To both finalists, how would you describe your approach to your social game this season? 🤔

Katharina: Hello Miss Gonzales. This is a very interesting question. Well, despite coming from a tv production background it was tricky at first because in The Mole you essentially can't trust anybody. So my first step was to be as nice as possible to everybody in the house so I wouldn't be targeted first. As we progressed further I calculated some moves and then decided to take the most reliable people and the ones with the most potential in the game. I depended it on honesty, likeability and skills in challenges. It may have come to some arguments on my part, most prominently between us two, Miss Gonzales, but in the end I think my trust in the right people payed off.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yannik: Hi @icmnfrsh ! Well, at the time this season started, I was already known for doing good in Zero Privacy, and I feared to be the target at an early point. So I decided to form early alliances and talk with as many people as possible. At the beginning I had a main alliance with Lo and side alliances with Vul, Haylo and Kitty seperately. The reasons were that I worked with Lo and Kitty on previous occasions and knew that we were a good team, same would go to Haylo with the extra that I knew he'd be the main target from the beginning and I knew he was a pro at this game. I also had a side alliance with Vul, though eventually I had to call that one off because I figured out he betrayed several people, including Haylo, Twiddle and me, during the Letter PoP Challenge so you could save yourselves. That caused me to form a united alliance with Lo, Haylo, Shadami and eventually also Twiddle at a later point. I knew that trouble was coming as soon as my trust in Vul was broken, so the alliance who sadly lost Lo at that time were determined to get rid of either you or Vul, the latter worked immediately. From then on it was my main goal to bring us to the final 4, so we all worked together in every challenge. From then on we went to win challenges so we could keep our numbers. I know that you were frustrated with major alliances, and I am sorry for that, but I knew and was still convinced that the only way to do well in a competition like this was to approach people and come up with deals to keep me and my peers safe. That pretty much sums it up.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Interesting answer, Yannik.

Teresa: Speaking of questioning, here's another one to both finalists: What one thing would you have changed about the way you played this season, if you could?

SimTresa wrote: »
    Giuliano to Luke; Do you believe you have developed your own style and approach to the game?
    For Katharina: Was it difficult to decide who to bring with you?

Katharina: Hey Giuliano. To say it was difficult is an understatement. I worked with both Luke and Randall for almost the entirety of this season, both have been loyal to me and I considered both of them true friends and great competitors. The fact that I made promises to both didn't make it easier for me, so I decided to analyse what I knew from their gameplay. Both were likeable, most likely more likeable like I was, but in the end I knew that if I want a chance to win, I have to eliminate the one who was the better all-rounder, which was Randall únfortunately because I knew he won himself immunity once, was the stronger competitor in challenges and had more connections to jury members. And if all factors are considered in the jury, Randall would have been a lot harder to beat, so I sadly had to let him go. But as I said, it was really hard.

Yannik: Hey @SimTresa ! Overall I'd say my personal answer would be similar to Katharina's. There are a few different reasons though. Yes, I've also been working with both Haylo and Twiddle and I trusted both. The reasons why I picked Haylo were because I worked closer with Haylo than with Twiddle and discussed a lot of things with him privately. One thing that came up and also let me choose Haylo over him was that Haylo told me he wanted Twiddle to do well and win for once. A fact I appreciated and I would have loved to take Twiddle with me, but then I remembered that whoever gets eliminated would be in the jury, and something told me already that if it came down to it, Haylo would have voted for Twiddle over me, and since Haylo already won last season, I deemed Twiddle harder to beat. Also I had in my mind that if I wouldn't have won the final challenge, I would have been eliminated instead. That is why I eliminated Twiddle over Haylo.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited July 2019
    Teresa: Speaking of questioning, here's another one to both finalists: What one thing would you have changed about the way you played this season, if you could?

Luke: I would have changed how I was when I started this game... As much as I would have loved to be a competition beast, I wouldn't have changed my losses for the world. I think they really humbled me into who I am now, compared to who I was when this started!... I also probably would have liked to team up with Maya and gotten to know her better, maybe even allied with her more. I think I judged her a lil too quickly because she was so confident in herself... And I... Wasn't.

Haylo: What would I have liked to change... Hmm... That's an extremely tough question because I feel like there isn't much I could change and still be here to answer the question.

I wish that I had stuck up for Ninja and Alleen when I won that PoP finally, but I really didn't want either of them to be upset when I chose one or the other :( In the end I did work with Ninja anyway, and was forced to choose between him and Twiddle who I was working with day 1... So it's not like it would have changed the game for anyone but the person I would have saved...

I wish I gave Vul another chance to explain himself and re-position himself, but at the time of the incident, I was really hurt because it seemed to have occurred just one too many times in too many seasons and shows >.< But then again, it did lead me to getting the alliances and allies I needed to actually get to this point, and it wasn't just me that ended up being confused by Vul's gameplay, so I singlehandedly wouldn't have changed much.

I wish I had offered to work with you, Ice, sooner than I started. Because I felt that your feelings toward the game could have been avoided had you not been unnecessarily isolated from alliances, and I felt that maybe there was a chance that I could show you a different side to the Abnormality game than playing a target role.

I wish I continued working with Kitty after the Vul incident, but we ended up not talking for pretty much the rest of the game. I had an unspoken admiration for how she was playing, especially as a new player, but I actually don't think I ever told her that XD That probably would have meant one less person who might have been against me for a bit of the game.

In the end, there are small things here and there that I would change if I had to make my decisions all over again... But had I done literally anything differently, I probably wouldn't be in this position. There were players who had to go through a lot more battles and who won a lot more competitions than me, who deserved this spot in the finale, and would be if it played out different... and I only deserve this spot because of the social decisions I've made. So changing them, would mean I probably wouldn't be here to answer this question in the first place XD
    Hmm...those are more than one, but I'll accept that answer. Lots of interesting insights there.

edited July 2019
    Hmm...those are more than one, but I'll accept that answer. Lots of interesting insights there.

To sum up my answer, nothing... Because if anything were different, I most likely wouldn't be here to answer the question XD

Sorry... I tend to type a lot in these situations XD I like to get my mind out into my answer.
    kittymeow wrote: »

Teresa: Teresa is interested in this line of questioning

Katharina: Hey Maya. I almost expected that question already :joy: Well, I already told Teresa that petty reasons played a huge role into this. She really reminded me of my former best friend in every aspect, the woman who slept with my former husband. I am not proud of it, but my emotions kinda went too high, the divorce is still quite fresh. Another reason though was that Teresa had a very similar approach to the game as I had, maybe she was even more clever in her moves. One part of me was annoyed because I thought she stole my ideas, another part was almost jealous because she was successful with her strategy. What also threw me off is the way she treated the whole thief thing. She insisted that Shirley was the thief just because she found it on the desk, but before dealing with that she just called her out for it, and since I considered Shirley a friend of mine I felt it was my duty to defend her. All of that combined created this mess, and I simply was too proud to admit that I kinda act like a high school student who just got dumbed.

Yannik: Hi @kittymeow ! It may sound weird, but I also have an imput from myself. That whole E-Kat vs Teresa thing was iniciated by me because I saw similarities in the personalities of Katharina and Teresa, and since most of the contestants were nice people and I created E-Kat to be rather cutthroat and stubborn, this was the perfect opportunity to stir the pot and cause drama, and honestly, if I had the opportunity again, I would do it all over again :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Katharina: Well, the only thing I kind of regret our feud a bit. But apart from that, I can say I regret nothing. Seriously, I believe that if you play in a competition like this, all of your decision have to be thought through and you have to stand for all of your decisions. It doesn't matter how cynical some of the decisions were, and I am aware that I didn't make a lot of friends with some of my decisions, but at the end of the day these decisions brought me to the Final 2, so if I had the opportunity again, would do exactly the same.

Yannik: I agree with the wisdom of Katharina. I also think that you have to stand 100% behind your own decisions, but there are some things I kinda regret. It may sound a bit cynical from me, but firstly I regret trusting Vul this time. He pretended to help me in a challenge so I could make sure you, Ice, my target at the time, would be eliminated. But then I had to learn the hard way that he used Haylo and me to give us the exact same answer and fail miserably himself so you could safe himself, which lead to Lo being nominated and ultimatively be eliminated. Haylo and I were so frustrated with this and we made a promise that Vul will be gone next. THANKFULLY it worked (no offense Vul love ya :joy:) Also I wish I would have involved you into my gameplay. All this time I thought you were in a main alliance with Vul, Tresa and Kitty, and I thought that to be really dangerous. I didn't know that you were actually frustrated with big alliances ruling the game. I wouldn't have changed the alliance, but I wish I would at least have some kind of working coalition with you sou you would feel more involved. But overall I think all my moves in the game worked in my favor.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    The only alliance I was in at the time was a 3-way one with Vul and Shadami. And I already said how that turned out. :D

And I actually turned in my answers to that POP before Vul got the answers from the rest. I told him to be subtle about it by having Shadami use some of Haylo's answers, so it wasn't obvious that Vul sabotaged him. And they made it super obvious anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Turns out I didn't need the help, because only one of my answers was duplicated (and it was the one I expected the least; I was going to answer lychee or lime but I thought those were too common, and nobody ended up using those).

Although I was somewhat responsible for Lo leaving. I persuaded Kitty (whom I wasn't allied with at the time and nominated me) to replace me with Lo when I vetoed myself, because at the time she was a threat to me when she almost got me eliminated on Jake's show. :D

Okay, I think I'm done here. Good luck. ;)

The only alliance I was in at the time was a 3-way one with Vul and Shadami. And I already said how that turned out. :D

And I actually turned in my answers to that POP before Vul got the answers from the rest. I told him to be subtle about it by having Shadami use some of Haylo's answers, so it wasn't obvious that Vul sabotaged him. And they made it super obvious anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Turns out I didn't need the help, because only one of my answers was duplicated (and it was the one I expected the least; I was going to answer lychee or lime but I thought those were too common, and nobody ended up using those).

Although I was somewhat responsible for Lo leaving. I persuaded Kitty (whom I wasn't allied with at the time and nominated me) to replace me with Lo when I vetoed myself, because at the time she was a threat to me when she almost got me eliminated on Jake's show. :D

Literally Vul copied and pasted my possible answer list that I made and sent them to Yannik/Kitty (one of the two)... Verbatum... Formatting and everything... That was what made it obvious to everyone what went down XD

Honestly I expected something like this. I know Vul knows how to play this game and how to work other people, but I thought I could still trust him since it was not the first time I worked with him. It just seemed ominous because he didn't do himself a favor, but you. Now that I think of that, it was smarter that if he makes himself look bad in Haylos and my eye, he could also frame you.

#VulForBaddieOfTheSeason :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Literally Vul copied and pasted my possible answer list that I made and sent them to Yannik/Kitty (one of the two)... Verbatum... Formatting and everything... That was what made it obvious to everyone what went down XD

The only reason why some of my answers were different is that I didn't want it to be seen like a blatant copy if Vul somehow decided to call me out for something
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Vul copied my answers, well if I remember correctly he gave them to shadami and she had the same answers as me. :D
    A lot of things coming to light right now. 🍵🍵🍵

A lot of things coming to light right now. 🍵🍵🍵

Maybe not the last tea Haylo and I might serve 🍵🍵🍵 ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,719 Member
    Some are saying Vul quite a bit here. Am I allowed to explain my POV a bit on that veto challenge? :sweat_smile: Or should I wait after thw jury questioning?
    Banner.png
    Some are saying Vul quite a bit here. Am I allowed to explain my POV a bit on that veto challenge? :sweat_smile: Or should I wait after thw jury questioning?

Well, it doesn't seem like questions are coming in right now, and maybe it might help Haylo and me understand more things and maybe even help us in further questions...

Go ahead, I'm listening
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Oh, that was actually a question to @KingSmarties :sweat_smile: Like, official host permission. :)
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Oh, that was actually a question to @KingSmarties :sweat_smile: Like, official host permission. :)

Go ahead, the floor is yours! :)
    edited July 2019

Go ahead, the floor is yours! :)

Yay thanks! Let's dance on the floor y'all!

pleasure.gif

... Maybe not :/

Anyways

My POV was rather simple - I had alliances and/or ties to pretty much everyone in the game, except for Lo (and Alleen and Tiger, but they were evicted already). So I wanted Lo to go. I knew who was HOH and I convinced this person to put up Lo in case the veto was used.

At the moment Haylo and Ice were nominated. I knew that most people wanted Ice to leave, so I realised that in case of an Ice-Lo vote I'd lose an ally instead of a rival, in case of a Hay-Lo vote there was a big chance that Lo would indeed go. So my only option was to have Ice win the veto so I'd be sure that Lo would be the goner.

So, I should apologise there for all the people whose backs I stabbed there. So, again: sorry 💐💐💐, I should've handled the situation in a much better way, like playing my cards much more openly to my allies (like Haylo said last page). And I'm also sorry to Lo since I essentially plotted your demise in the game. Keeping Ice in the game and getting Lo out was my motivation. I ultimately had to pay the price though - several people were cross at me which made me feel really horrible, and of course I got evicted next.
    Banner.png