Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    What an amazing episode. I am actually really glad this edition was relatively drama free apart from the fight between Shirley, E-Kat and Teresa and Giuliano being a thief. :D

Kevin and Neil are HANDS DOWN the best guests in the HoH. They are amazing, they fill me with joy, and they are hilarious :)

I love that the Top 5 gets along so well now, I love to see them interact with each other.

Sorry to see you on the block Ice and Kitty. I think we are at a point where every eviction would stink now. Good luck in the PoP to you and everybody :blush:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    And I know I mentioned it in the spoilers already, but Kevin and Neil are THE BEST! Please let them win fan favourite :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Yes! The return of the ladybugs! We still missed those guys this season. :) Shame they didn't aim for world domination though. Would've been an interesting plot twist. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited May 2019
    RANDALL: Ham igloos? What in all seven hells is a ham igloo? :joy:

RANDALL: It was up there in the corner.
    MAYA: Maya doesn't believe you.
    RANDALL: It was, had big googley eyes and long hairy legs.
    MAYA: Maya isn't ready to be eaten by Aragog. Please could you get rid of it.
    RANDALL: I kidd, I kidd.
    MAYA: Maya knew you were joking.
    :D

I love Neil and Kevin!

*MAYA accidentally leads NEIL into a wall.*

NEIL: Ouch! I think I broke my nose.
    KEVIN: You don't even have a nose.
    NEIL: Oh yeah!
    :joy::joy:

I laughed at a lot of things this episode. Thank you Smarties. Sadly I knew it would be my time to be nominated, how anyone scored 1000 something on the game is beyond me. :D
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I laughed at a lot of things this episode. Thank you Smarties. Sadly I knew it would be my time to be nominated, how anyone scored 1000 something on the game is beyond me. :D

Last time we played that game I won the veto and I landed on 536 points. :o So someone heavily improved their game here.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Last time we played that game I won the veto and I landed on 536 points. :o So someone heavily improved their game here.

🤔 Hmmm..
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Well done to the HoH winner, that was a tough score to beat, there was no way I was going to get 1000+... Or did I? ;)

Good luck to everyone going into the PoP! It's getting really close to the end now, it's weird to think that there are only 5 people left in the game, the house seems so quiet.

That may be partly due to how well the final 5 get along, It seems like there has been relatively little drama this season among the last few houseguests, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :D

Like Yannik said sorry to see Ice & Kitty on the block, I think it could have been any one of us up there.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, I wasn't expecting to win since I didn't bother too much with Snake. :D And with 5 contestants left, there was a good chance I'd be nominated, so there's no surprise there
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Neil and Kevin had the right idea. Chili's is 👌🏽
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited May 2019
    POP CHALLENGE #8: WANTED!

Hello housemates and welcome to the eighth POP challenge. As per tradition, the 2 nominated housemates- MAYA and TERESA will be playing as well as the anonymous HOH. In addition to this, 2 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing and who isn't for the challenge:

NOMS: Maya ( @kittymeow ), Teresa ( @icmnfrsh )
    RANDOM: Katharina ( @YJB19299 ), Luke ( @HayloHusky ), Randall ( @twiddle3 )

For the eighth challenge you must help the detective and Llama Woman (the new superhero on the block) to identify all the big criminals & heroes at large. You will do this via a quiz, the link to the quiz can be found below:

Superheroes & Villains- Quiz!

You must identify as many Marvel and DC characters as you can from the quiz. You must only complete this challenge ONCE as the answers show up after the end of the quiz.

Once you complete the quiz, please take a screenshot of your final score and send it to me. With your screenshot, please can you include the following form:

IF I WIN THE POP, I WILL USE THE VETO ON ______(Maya/Teresa/No One)_______ BECAUSE ____________.

(HOH ONLY) IF THE VETO IS USED, MY REPLACEMENT NOMINEE WILL BE ________________________ BECAUSE _____________________________.

The deadline for this challenge is 6th June 2019.
    The deadline for DRE's is 4th June 2019.

Good luck and good game!!! :)

@YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @twiddle3 @icmnfrsh

@Shadami @SimTresa @ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11
    Post edited by Smarties100 on
  • Options
    Well I'm going to suck at this, lol.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    A quarter of the pictures don't appear or just are clones of the previous ones :(
  • Options
    Oof, I litterally know NOTHING about Marvel or DC, this is bad :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Glad I don't have to do that lol. XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    A quarter of the pictures don't appear or just are clones of the previous ones :(

Same, nearly half of mine just appeared as error tabs. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

So it’s not just me XD
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

So it’s not just me XD

When it first appeared I actually thought it was part of the quiz and tried to answer "The Error" :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Oops, I wasn't expecting the errors. I'll have a look into this and get back to everyone as soon as possible :)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    POP CHALLENGE #8: WANTED!

Hello housemates and welcome to the eighth POP challenge. As per tradition, the 2 nominated housemates- MAYA and TERESA will be playing as well as the anonymous HOH. In addition to this, 2 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing and who isn't for the challenge:

NOMS: Maya ( @kittymeow ), Teresa ( @icmnfrsh )
    RANDOM: Katharina ( @YJB19299 ), Luke ( @HayloHusky ), Randall ( @twiddle3 )

For the eighth challenge you must help the detective and Llama Woman (the new superhero on the block) to identify all the big criminals & heroes at large. You will do this via a quiz, the link to the quiz can be found below:

Superheroes & Villains- Quiz!

You must identify as many Marvel and DC characters as you can from the quiz. You must only complete this challenge ONCE as the answers show up after the end of the quiz.

Once you complete the quiz, please take a screenshot of your final score and send it to me. With your screenshot, please can you include the following form:

IF I WIN THE POP, I WILL USE THE VETO ON ______(Maya/Teresa/No One)_______ BECAUSE ____________.

(HOH ONLY) IF THE VETO IS USED, MY REPLACEMENT NOMINEE WILL BE ________________________ BECAUSE _____________________________.

The deadline for this challenge is 6th June 2019.
    The deadline for DRE's is 4th June 2019.

Note: Please do not share your correct answers with your allies if you have already taken the quiz.and they haven't.

Good luck and good game!!! :)

@YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @twiddle3 @icmnfrsh

@Shadami @SimTresa @ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11

Hello all, quick update!

I know a few people were having issues with the quiz in the original POP post. I have decided to change the quiz to make it more fair for everyone.

There is a new quiz instead that can be found in the post above.

This one should work as I have tested this out. Luckily there's no pictures to worry about not showing up :P

Good luck! :)
    Post edited by Smarties100 on
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh wow... I just zoned out from the internet for three days and came back to so many updates xD but in my scrolling to get back a page I believe I saw something about marvel and DC!!! Fun!!
  • Options
    Any word on the episode status so far, Smurties? ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Wondering the same. :D
  • Options

The episode is in the making, it's taking a little bit more time than usual but I hope to get it out later tonight or early tomorrow :)
  • Options

The episode is in the making, it's taking a little bit more time than usual but I hope to get it out later tonight or early tomorrow :)

Rondje van de zaak!!!
    🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
    Banner.png