Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Board update
    2e76ysm.png
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    North to the 1. Bye-bye, diamond. hehe
    image.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited March 2019
    It is funny how Twidz and I are trapped together, I guess nothing can seperate us :D
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I think the game has been played here.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Are we done or is Tresa still going?

Technically Tresa's still going, but we can pretty much assume the rout she'll take. So no game-changing decisions can be taken anymore.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

Technically Tresa's still going, but we can pretty much assume the rout she'll take. So no game-changing decisions can be taken anymore.

On that basis, I think it would be best to end the challenge there then since we know the conclusion of this game.

Well done everyone! I will begin work on the episode now and get an episode out to you as soon as possible!
  • Options
    edited March 2019

On that basis, I think it would be best to end the challenge there then since we know the conclusion of this game.

Well done everyone! I will begin work on the episode now and get an episode out to you as soon as possible!

tenor.gif?itemid=5439126

Woohoo! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    :o
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    :o

:open_mouth:
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

tenor.gif?itemid=5439126

And another 5 years of therapy incoming... :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=5439126

And another 5 years of therapy incoming... :joy:

Another? :o
    Banner.png
  • Options

tenor.gif?itemid=5439126

LEWD
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

tenor.gif?itemid=5439126

I say, Steady on! :o:sweat_smile:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    TICK TOCK, IT IS TIME...

IT'S A NEW EPISODE!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

PLEASE FIND THE LINK TO THE EPISODE BELOW:

EP14: EVEN PLAYING FIELD

GOOD LUCK TO THE NOMINEES!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS & COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW!!! :)

@SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11

:)
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Not a shocking outcome from the PoP Challenge :P It was a pretty clear winner I feel XD Hehe

Well, good luck to myself in the eviction :O And good luck to the replacement also :3
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Maya could offer it some merchanded though. LOL Maya's a real hoot!
    Very nice advice, Shirley. :)
    Wondering if a certain scene between Randall and Katharina was planned before or after they got stuck together... Not that I expecnt an answer.
    That water hose will either freeze or turn to steam when turned on Porsha!
    Hah, what a POP! Great ending.

Forgot to say I relaly want to see Giuliano in drag, so now I'm worried for Porsha's chances.
    Post edited by SimTresa on
    image.png
  • Options
    Did Porsha seriously ask Giuliano to use his Woohoo Name to come up with his drag queen name? :joy:

Ooh, Maya is a jetsetter.

"Maya should be shocked at your thirstiness but isn't"
    :joy:

And Porsha being attacked. I know they're just fictional, but it does happen to people IRL, which is awful

The Sugar Bear Lair looks fantastic :D

More Pook and Godric please :D

Oof, lots of immunity badges :0

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Porsha and Maya are a really great pair XD

On the same note, I don’t know if Luke and Giuliano are a great pair anymore XD
  • Options
    Btw, I think it's hilarious that in the end, all the pink diamonds were worth only one point :joy: Better than a 0 or a negative, though

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Btw, I think it's hilarious that in the end, all the pink diamonds were worth only one point :joy: Better than a 0 or a negative, though

I was going for a 5 or maybe a 10 XD would have really helped my cause XD hahah
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I'm glad I steered clear of those. And yes, better 1 than 0 or negative.
    image.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited March 2019
    Pook and Godric need their own show. :D

I'm glad I didn't spend my time going for the pink diamonds now, 1 point wasn't gonna do much for me considering how it played out in the end.

Giuliano in drag is a must, Hopefully, we'll see that in an upcoming ep.

Congrats to Tresa on the PoP win! You played well there, way better than I did, I made a really big mistake not heading up sooner. :s

Good luck to Haylo & Ninja, I just can't imagine the house without Luke or Porsha, Either way, this elimination is gonna be a sad one. :'(
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Pook and Godric need their own show. :D

I'm glad I didn't spend my time going for the pink diamonds now, 1 point wasn't gonna do much for me considering how it played out in the end.

Giuliano in drag is a must, Hopefully, we'll see that in an upcoming ep.

Congrats to Tresa on the PoP win! You played well there, way better than I did, I made a really big mistake not heading up sooner. :s

Good luck to Haylo & Ninja, I just can't imagine the house without Luke or Porsha, Either way, this elimination is gonna be a sad one. :'(

Thanks, @twiddle3.
    image.png
  • Options
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The eviction is coming ever so closer and as so, you must decide who to vote to evict.

This week Luke and Porsha are in the firing line- their fate lies in your hands. Please can you fill in the below form and send it through to me in a mail.

As Luke and Porsha are nominated, they will not be able to cast any eviction votes unless either of them hold an extra votes they have won previously. This rule also applies to the anonymous HOH, however the HOH will have to send one of the nominees home if the house fails to come to a majority decision.

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT ______(LUKE/PORSHA)______ BECAUSE ____________________.

The deadline for the vote is Tuesday 19th March.
    DRE's are also welcome, if you want to send me those through mail too that would be great. The deadline for DRE's for the next episode is also Tuesday 19th March.

@SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11