Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Out of all of the contestants that started this season, I really didn't seem to like Maya as a character, but with every episode I've grown to love her a little bit more to the point where the house would NOT be the same without her in it XD I clearly judged her too fast in the first few episodes.

I didn't really like Luke either but he's grown on me now. :D

I’m genuinely surprised hearing that anyone disliked Luke XD He’s the human equivalent of a small puppy XD hahahah

Crazy Cat Ladies perhaps? :/
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Out of all of the contestants that started this season, I really didn't seem to like Maya as a character, but with every episode I've grown to love her a little bit more to the point where the house would NOT be the same without her in it XD I clearly judged her too fast in the first few episodes.

I didn't really like Luke either but he's grown on me now. :D

I’m genuinely surprised hearing that anyone disliked Luke XD He’s the human equivalent of a small puppy XD hahahah

Crazy Cat Ladies perhaps? :/

Taiha: *triggered*
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited March 2019
    POP CHALLENGE #6: WHERE'S MY ROOM?

Hello housemates and welcome to the sixth POP challenge. As per tradition, the 2 nominated housemates- GIULIANO and TERESA will be playing as well as the anonymous HOH. In addition to this, 3 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing and who isn't for this challenge:

NOMS: Giuliano ( @SimTresa ), Teresa ( @icmnfrsh )
    RANDOM: Katharina ( @YJB19299 ), Luke ( @HayloHusky ), Maya ( @kittymeow ), Randall ( @twiddle3 )

For the sixth challenge, we will play a game of 'Where's my Room?'. Below you will find three pictures. The first picture shows the layout of the rooms in the hotel. All of you have 3 reserved rooms for where you can collect points. In order to collect points, you must allocate the luggage in reception to one of your rooms. The thing is though, you won't know where your rooms are but there are clues in each room which allude to where your room could be.

HOTEL LAYOUT:
    HOTEL%2BROOMS.jpg

Following on from this, the second picture shows the clues that are in each room. Using this, you may be able to decipher where the locations of your rooms could be. In turns, you will pick a piece of luggage and allocate it to a room. You hopefully will allocate them to your room, if you allocate them to a room- the person who holds reservation over that room will win the contents of the luggage. (The contents can be found below). If you accidentally allocate it to someone else, they will receive the points from the luggage.

BAGS.jpg

In addition to 3 rooms for every housemate, there are also 3 VIP rooms. These rooms will double the amount of points you can win from your luggage. If you allocate the luggage to a VIP room, you will win the points.

The luggage has been split into five tiers, the worth of these tiers can be found here:

TIER 1: 2 Points
    TIER 2: 4 Points
    TIER 3: 6 Points
    TIER 4: 8 Points
    TIER 5: 10 Points

BAGGAGE.jpg

The POP challenge will be concluded when the last person allocates the last piece of luggage to a room.

Here is an example of how this could be played:
    PLAYER 1 chooses a TIER 4 piece of luggage, they think they know which room is designated to them following the clues so they choose Room 17. They are correct and win 8 points.
    PLAYER 2 chooses a TIER 2 piece of luggage, they think they know which room is designated to them following the clues so they choose Room 26. They are incorrect and PLAYER 3 has won 4 points.

And so on...

Once this has been done, please can you PM the form below:

IF I WIN THE POP, I WILL USE THE VETO ON _______(Giuliano/Teresa/No One)_______

IF THE VETO IS USED, MY REPLACEMENT NOMINEE WILL BE ________________________. (HOH ONLY)

Good luck and good game!

We will start the game with Maya (who is first in the running order).
    Post edited by Smarties100 on
  • Options
    This challenge may be a little confusing, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :)
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Ooooh, this is almost like the Dutch mole mission :p Have fun guys!
  • Options
    "This is not one of Maya's rooms" and "None of Maya's rooms are on this floor" are both on the same floor. Seems kind of redundant :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Ooooh, this is almost like the Dutch mole mission :p Have fun guys!

Exactly! At least we can keep track of it all here. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    "This is not one of Maya's rooms" and "None of Maya's rooms are on this floor" are both on the same floor. Seems kind of redundant :D

I knew something like that would happen :P We will have a small interval :)
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I knew something like that would happen :P We will have a small interval :)

Back to business :P
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Maya will choose a tier 2 luggage with room 28
  • Options

Any bags in particular? Not that it matters but I needs to cross one out :P
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Any bags in particular? Not that it matters but I needs to cross one out :P

The colourful bear bag!!
  • Options
    1: Maya (Kitty)
    >2: E-Kat (Yannik)<
    3: Hot Dog (Randall)
    4: Teresa (Ice)
    5: Luke (Haylo)
    6: Giuliano (Tresa)

@YJB19299 it's your turn!
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I call dibs on the cute little ducky bag. <3:blush:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Wait, it is still my turn, and I'm not even ready? :o
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    This is such an adorable game!
  • Options
    I kind of want the Cookie Monster bag when I pick out a tier 2 bag :D

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Skull bag in four is the best. :3

Though the fish in one is kind of cute. I'm just going to pretend it's Magikarp and is a Pokemon go instinct bag xD
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Wait, it is still my turn, and I'm not even ready? :o

Yep, it's your turn! :)
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I really like this challenge :3 There’s something about puzzles and organising bags that just resonates with me XD
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I take the orange bag from Tier 2 to Room 20
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I really like this challenge :3 There’s something about puzzles and organising bags that just resonates with me XD

I'm reminded of a suitcase filled to the brim with doughnuts... 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩
    Banner.png
  • Options

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Ducky bag on Tier 1 for room 13, please.
    Christmas_Banner.png