Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Thank you for your comments guys!

The deadline has now finished and I'll begin work on the episode.

The episode is going to be slightly delayed but will be out this week.

:):):)
    edited February 2019
    THE TIME HAS COME FOR A NEW EPISODE!

Please find a link to the episode below:

EP12: FOURTH EVICTION

Good luck to the nominees! May the odds be ever in your favour!

@M13Vulpecula @SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments in the thread below!

DRE's are now open to submit, the deadline for this is the 21st February.

I will post the HOH tomorrow morning. More information soon to be provided.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    Oi - off to read it now...
    Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    Alas, it's been a blast playing, but things ended here already. It's interesting to be the first one to break the unanimous eviction trend. The good news is: I'll have more time for writing Jetset now. :)

Ooh, Porsha has a mysterious past - what's in it? :)

Tadadadadah Inspector Shirley Tadadadadah! ;)

That conversation between Teresa and Benvolio was heart-warming. It did give a little away that Ben'd be leaving though to me.
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... That was a shock :O A tie is a new experience compared to the past few evictions!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sorry about that, Vul. It was a very close call. :\
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    A tie was a pleasant surprise, I thought for sure I knew the outcome of that vote but it seems there has been a fair bit of subterfuge afoot, I guess that means we should expect the unexpected from now on?

Sorry to see you go Vul, Indeed Ben's time was cut short, You played well. :)

Well done to Ice for surviving that vote, It was a tough one, Looking forward to the next ep now.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited February 2019
    I'd say the unexpected has been the norm with three unaimous votes and than a tie xD wow.

Oh god... Did Shirley just get labeled with the inspector gadget theme? Why vul! Why ! XD

Awww Peter is feeling lonely :( go Maya for making him feel better!

Great job Randall on the item finds. :)
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,222 Member
    Think Randall should get a reward for that good deed. :)
    Suspect everyone agrees with Katharina.. nobody likes a thief.
    Detective Shirley's on the case. @Shadami, would you prefer the Law and Order theme music? :)
    A tie! I guess we couldn't remain unanimous forever. Sorry to see Benvolio go.

image.png
    edited February 2019
    Welcome to the fifth HOH challenge!

HOH CHALLENGE #5: SLOPE

Housemates, today we are keeping the ball above ground in the flash game Slope.

The link to the game is here: https://www.y8.com/games/slope

Your challenge is to get the highest score you can by keeping the ball on the dimensional track in this game. If your ball falls off the track to the city below, you end the challenge and receive a score.

For each checkpoint you pass, you will collect one point towards your final score. You can play this as many times as you like until you are comfortable with your score.

Once you have finished and are happy with your score, please take a screenshot of the game with your end score on and send it to me via Messages on this forum.

The previous HOH will be shown playing this game in the episode however will be ineligible to win this HOH challenge.

@SimTresa @YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11

The deadline for this challenge is 25th February 2019, make sure you get your scores into me by this date.

If you have any questions on the challenge, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you

:):):)
    edited February 2019
    I'd also like to say, if anyone would like to use any of the prizes they have collected over their time, they are more than welcome to use them :P Just include it with your score submission.
    edited February 2019
    I've never actually seen law and order. XD though I watch a ton of crime shows.

Oh boy... "Not a mobile friendly game" this will be a fun week trying to find a moment to do this. It's winter break and whenever it's just me and the girls for sixteen hours straight I'm exhausted by the time they're in bed. XD I'll probably be the last to turn in this time, so apologies now. I'll make sure to get to it asap though.
    DRE's are now closed. Please don't send in any more.

There are still a few more days for the HOH challenge so have fun with the game and try get the highest you can :) Deadline is 25th February for those unsure.
    "Fun"
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    UPDATE:

Hi guys! There's only 24 hours left to submit your HOH scores, don't forget to get them in before the deadline is up if you haven't already done so.
    Thanks for the reminder. :)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    In my game, Maya has decided to move to Strangerville and join the military career. She's had a makeover since moving there.....
    oJZT2zb.png
    Z8l7N2A.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    In my game, Maya has decided to move to Strangerville and join the military career. She's had a makeover since moving there.....
    oJZT2zb.png
    Z8l7N2A.png

Another proof that Maya can rock EVERYTHING! :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    "Maya is the only non-crazy person here. Maya needs to get to the heart of things and find out why people here are acting crazy."

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    "Maya is the only non-crazy person here. Maya needs to get to the heart of things and find out why people here are acting crazy."

For once, it is a legit fact :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    That's fantastic! I hope I can get strangerville. :) It looks fun
    I just bought it. I'll play it later when I have time :D

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,222 Member
    Haven't bought it yet. I'm busy with a build, so I'll get it when I can actually play it right away.
    image.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Exactly why I chose to play with her. :joy:
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I’m so behind on the expansions and other packs... Is it good? :O