Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What we like to see in The sims 5 [LONG THREAD+PICS!]

1235...Next

Comments

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Seeing a lot of Sims 5 threads lately, so we can keep this one alive :)
    Share your Sims 5 ideas and desires.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Sims 3 but with connected worlds & rotational play option.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • R0NW33R0NW33 Posts: 2 New Member
    I want dynamic traits. For examples: if a sim has been sad more than 10 times (s)he will become Gloomy...
  • vierhasvierhas Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello everyone, I have an amazing idea regarding the expansion of sims. I believe, that it would be really cool if sims could get legal consequences after doing crime, and so, go to jail if needed. Therefor, they should make it able to also live not only outside, but also inside the prison/jail
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    vierhas wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I have an amazing idea regarding the expansion of sims. I believe, that it would be really cool if sims could get legal consequences after doing crime, and so, go to jail if needed. Therefor, they should make it able to also live not only outside, but also inside the prison/jail

And a prison break would be cool too. For those mischief sims who just can't get enough.
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    vierhas wrote: »

I think that would be a lot of fun! TS3 and TS4 have jail challenges that are similar to your idea, but you have to create the jail lots for it (you can download them too), install certain mods and do other various things to make this work. If TS5 had direct coding for this scenario, it would be much easier to set up and play.

And a prison break would be cool too. For those mischief sims who just can't get enough.

Yeah, I would love this too! Can't have a jail without a break out!