Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OUTDATED] Which game pack is your favorite?

Comments

• SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Vampires
    I voted "Vampires," because it's the one I find myself using the most out of the three GP's I have. I just got Parenthood a couple of days ago, but I haven't quite gotten the hang of the character values system yet. It's a little complicated to figure out how to get the values to go just where you want them to be. It is a good base system for an alignment system for magic users/supers, though...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Dine Out
    Dine Out. I can't imagine not having restaurants for my sims to go to. Doesn't matter if it's just a corner pub or fancy 5-star dining. I like it the best and use it the most.
  • ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood since I think things like that adds so much more depth and meaning to the game. Perhaps things that should have been in bg from the start but I don't mind, as long as we get it eventually.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires, definitely. I love that you don't have to waste time on bathroom breaks, and that they don't need that much sleep, I can get a lot more done with those. :)
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Parenthood
    I absolutely love how much Parenthood added to the game. Toddler's by themselves were a handful but add in character values and all the little quirks and it just made the whole household more lively.

I haven't gotten beyond child stage yet so I imagine teens will be quite the handful also. I also like how kids and teens have school projects that they can bring home for the whole family to assist with.

The furniture and clothing and hair is just a bonus. All in all it's most definitely my favorite Game Pack I have bought this far. ^_^

Well done.
  • lrnblsm98lrnblsm98 Posts: 51 Member
    Parenthood
    40bXNYj.png

I fell in love with Parenthood... hands down my favorite
  • SnarlySnarly Posts: 13 New Member
    Vampires
    > @annabethc said:
    > I'm wondering which one people think is the best, and WHY. the WHY is important.

I voted for vampires. Love vampires. I'm really into the supernatural stuff. Although I enjoy all the packs in their own little way, switching between different lives, the vampires are the most interesting in terms of game play and the stories you can create with them. Really wish vampires came with vampire-hunters too, oh, the fun, lol.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Vampires
    Vampire of course, it creates many storyline for me to start my game
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • LadyBonnabellLadyBonnabell Posts: 8 New Member
    Vampires
    I really love all of the packs and they work together so well. I feel like the game packs are almost more exciting than the expansions. And mor reasonably priced.
  • HausieHausie Posts: 25 Member
    Vampires
    I love every game pack of TS4 but as a huge fan of supernatural things, vampires is my favorite.
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Dine Out
    I love being able to run a restaurant AND being able to enjoy it as a customer if I want to.
  • DragonGirl643DragonGirl643 Posts: 90 Member
    Vampires
    Anmirla wrote: »
    I am a huge Occult fan and Vampires are not only an Occult creature, but this iteration nailed them! I never really played them that much previously because one was far too easy to kill and the other was a bit too hard to kill (and I friggin' hate sparklers :s - never wanted a true Blade character so badly in game). And it's not just the Vampires themselves. I love Gothic Victorian. Build/Buy is amazing.
    I'm hoping they add Witches and Werewolves to compete for the top spot on my list. ;)

Parenthood is a very very close second. This also helped change game play for me. Now I really enjoy family play and can appreciate the different life stages.
    Toddlers are also the best in this iteration and Vampire toddlers are definitely my favorite!

i agree, vampires is first, with parenthood close behind. I absolutely love the build/buy things that come with vampires, and cannot stop building and remodeling!
    why are my sims games so weird?
  • surlybadgersurlybadger Posts: 283 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood as I personally loved the added "personality" traits your kids could acquire because of their parents parenting. Also, just the added interactions between parents and their children made it feel more complex and not just static; if that makes sense.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    Parenthood
    I understand how OR doesn't have as many gameplay objects as everything else but really it's very underrated, especially it's world. I personally love to take my sims camping and I really like the herbalism skill, I always loved crafting in the sims. With the Seasons EP this pack and it's world looks astounding in any time of the year.
    L6blaem.png

eZ9F0MT.png

C67pFZ9.png

xf7D1Zz.png

L4Y2f8g.png

g8xT7Tc.png

ZQZxP0L.png

DalhH4f.png

0hJavZA.png
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • NoRainNoFlowersNoRainNoFlowers Posts: 5 New Member
    Vampires
    Honestly love Vampires,wish they could have brought out a sims 4 supernatural i really loved the fairys and werewolves <3
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Parenthood
    I voted for Parenthood, as that added the most to my gameplay - but I equally love Vampires and Spa Day. Dine Out would be after them, and OR I'm just getting into, never been a huge fan of vacations - or leaving the lot in general lol. JA I don't have yet, but soon!
  • rosecoloredsimrosecoloredsim Posts: 42 Member
    Dine Out
    I was pleasant surprised by Dine Out. I love going out to eat more than running the restaurant, mostly because I would rather be the cook than the manager.

I also really love the customization for Vampires (I hope they do this in future supernatural GPs) and I enjoy Parenthood as well for my legacy.
  • gellerbinggellerbing Posts: 11 New Member
    Parenthood
    for me, parenthood added more depth and opportunity to the game than any other game pack. parent-child relationships on the sims 4 were rather basic until the parenting skill was introduced IMO.
  • miss_jordanmiss_jordan Posts: 6 New Member
    Parenthood
    I only have Parenthood, but I love it! I'm a HUGE family simmer! I love making families in the Sims. As far as the others I cannot say!
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood
  • MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    I can't choose one, I love them all. :)
  • 3fansforever3fansforever Posts: 1,421 Member
    Dine Out
    Dine out, Parenthood and Spa day are my favorite. In fact, besides Seasons, i prefer them over any of the other expansion packs. At least for my gaming style, they provide a lot of game play.
  • awlchickawlchick Posts: 75 Member
    Vampires
    I say vamps because i use it ALL THE TIME.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood. Being a family player, I felt that this pack really added a lot of life to my game. It makes me enjoy my Sims being parents even more and I like that my Sims can help shape their children into (possibly good or bad) Young Adults.

Vampires comes in a "tie" with Dine-Out and Spa Day.

I use spa day a lot! I love that I can have my Sims learn yoga and the wellness skill and I also really enjoy being able to take my Sims out to the spa for a relaxing day and then they can go out for dinner afterwards. These two packs just add a little something nice for my families to do. I hope we get even more packs in the future that allow us to have even more family activity options. :)

Vampires because I love occults and I'm just waiting for Witches, Fairies, Mermaids, and Werewolves. I like to mix a little fantasy with realism, from time to time, to give my game some variety.

I think Vampires was very well done; and I loved how it focused on Vampires and was able to really flesh out their features. I am excited to see what they do with Witches in a game-pack. I'm hopeful that they will have some really in-depth content, because I enjoy what they did with the Vampire Pack.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Dine Out
    I enjoy them all but Dine out is my favorite.

It is buggy but it is also the game pack I use the most.