Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wishcaster--an original fantasy EPILOGUE

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @pammiechick which side of the family is "Gran" suppose to be from?

Athena’s mother’s side. You’ll find out more on Wednesday! :)

so the materneal grandma..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @pammiechick which side of the family is "Gran" suppose to be from?

Athena’s mother’s side. You’ll find out more on Wednesday! :)

so the maternal grandma..

Yes. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Happy Wednesday!

It's time to learn more about Granny. >:) (And Athena)

FtDV7ss.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Love all these revelations about Athena!
    snvAF3B.png
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I don't believe that Athena is an evil witch! Brenden is wrong, he judged her too fast :/
    Love all these revelations about Athena!

More to come! ;)
    I don't believe that Athena is an evil witch! Brenden is wrong, he judged her too fast :/

He may come to regret it! :o
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I think Gran is a witch, no doubt, but her perceptions are skewed..... And Athena is an anomaly! So EVERYONE wants her.... just not Brenden - but - I think he'll get over it! :p
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I think Gran is a witch, no doubt, but her perceptions are skewed..... And Athena is an anomaly! So EVERYONE wants her.... just not Brenden - but - I think he'll get over it! :p

Yes...her perspective is not taking into account what Athena (or even her parents) would want.

Athena IS very much highly sought after...her special traits will be soon found out! Lol! (I think Brenden will get over himself...soon.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So last chapter I said to myself. I don't think Athena and Zelda are human. :/ I was correct on that, part elf and part witch. Although I think both a little different. I also thought (last chapter) Gran was always Gran just not showing her true self when Athena was younger. Not till she needed her for some deed! What that will be remains to be seen.

And phew so far they got away into the neighborhood. But what awaits them there?!? And how will Brenden fair by himself?!?
    haswh wrote: »
    So last chapter I said to myself. I don't think Athena and Zelda are human. :/ I was correct on that, part elf and part witch. Although I think both a little different. I also thought (last chapter) Gran was always Gran just not showing her true self when Athena was younger. Not till she needed her for some deed! What that will be remains to be seen.

And phew so far they got away into the neighborhood. But what awaits them there?!? And how will Brenden fair by himself?!?

True...Athena and Zelda are not totally human--they are all three--human, elf, and witch. Half human...so we think? ;) And Zelda and Athena are different. How the genes fell are different for them.

Gran has always been Gran! She's still sweet (in her own under-realmer way.) But she can be fierce (except she's a bit clueless and scatterbrained at times. ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    all my liking of Brendan just went flying out the window! How could he just judge Athena like that simply for her heritage?!
    all my liking of Brendan just went flying out the window! How could he just judge Athena like that simply for her heritage?!

Lol! Well, maybe he’ll tell us why later. (Hopefully, he’ll feel badly about his actions otherwise he’ll be one unlikable fairy!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Update time!

Let's meet one of Gran's neighbors: Mr. Payne. >:)

ByRh4RA.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Shout out to Mr. Payne for just living his best, creepy life. :+1:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Shout out to Mr. Payne for just living his best, creepy life. :+1:

Aww...Mr. Payne for Best Creepy Neighbor award! :naughty:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    The Under-Realmer remind me strongly of the Addams Family. My favourite american Family of All time! :D.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Love that it’s unclear whether Mr. Payne was truly good or evil. Or maybe it was a bit of both! These under-realmers and middle-realmers definitely have some major prejudices against each other, and it’s interesting to see those play out from both sides!

I wonder if, as Wishcaster, Athena will manage to find a way for peace between the realms.
    snvAF3B.png
    edited December 2018
    Damaro wrote: »
    The Under-Realmer remind me strongly of the Addams Family. My favourite american Family of All time! :D.

Yes...when I did that portrait of Mr. Payne's family, I thought his mom looked a lot like Morticia! I had The Muensters in mind, too. Just simple folks who are a bit macabre but they don't mean anything by it!!! Goodness no! :blush:
    Love that it’s unclear whether Mr. Payne was truly good or evil. Or maybe it was a bit of both! These under-realmers and middle-realmers definitely have some major prejudices against each other, and it’s interesting to see those play out from both sides!

I wonder if, as Wishcaster, Athena will manage to find a way for peace between the realms.

You never know about Mr. Payne...at least not now. You might later!! :open_mouth:

Athena has all realm blood--so she can relate to every realm and maybe that will be key to people being kind to one another because all are people--no matter their culture and what they look like!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Mr. Payne wasn't as much of a pain as I thought he might be! :D Brenden is scared of the under realm and I guess he has good reason. I can't wait to see the real Athena when she takes her shroud down. That is if she can figure out how to use her magic powers that she has always had. :o

@pammiechick You keep me on the edge of my seat with every chapter I read! Thank you for such an exciting story! :)<3
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I kinda like the dark Brenden! Lol....but does he also have a shroud that he wears?
    Brenden is even more handsome with black hair <3 And I really loved Mr. Payne and his house... I don't know why but I still trust him. If he's a zombie, he is the best zombie I have ever known. ;)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Damaro wrote: »

Yes...when I did that portrait of Mr. Payne's family, I thought his mom looked a lot like Morticia! I had The Muensters in mind, too. Just simple folks who are a bit macabre but they don't mean anything by it!!! Goodness no! :blush:

You never know about Mr. Payne...at least not now. You might later!! :open_mouth:

Athena has all realm blood--so she can relate to every realm and maybe that will be key to people being kind to one another because all are people--no matter their culture and what they look like!!!

I don't know much about either the AdamsFamily or the Munsters but i heard people say that the two families are complete opposites. A family (Adams) who apperently (more or less) want to sort of be monsters(?) and like the Munsters want to be human
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited December 2018
    Mr. Payne wasn't as much of a pain as I thought he might be! :D Brenden is scared of the under realm and I guess he has good reason. I can't wait to see the real Athena when she takes her shroud down. That is if she can figure out how to use her magic powers that she has always had. :o

@pammiechick You keep me on the edge of my seat with every chapter I read! Thank you for such an exciting story! :)<3

He isn’t very painful, is he? :D Brenden IS scared...he knows a lot about it and it isn’t fairy friendly.

Athena—her unveiling is in two chapters! :scream: I think you’ll be surprised! B) And hopefully she’ll unlock all that magic she has inside! So glad you’re liking the story! :heart:
    I kinda like the dark Brenden! Lol....but does he also have a shroud that he wears?

Me, too! But...he won’t keep the dark hair since it’s not his real look. Fairies (and Middle Realm elves) don’t wear shrouds.
    Brenden is even more handsome with black hair <3 And I really loved Mr. Payne and his house... I don't know why but I still trust him. If he's a zombie, he is the best zombie I have ever known. ;)

Isn’t he? :love: Too bad he can’t keep that look! Mr. Payne seems nice, doesn’t he?

Yes...when I did that portrait of Mr. Payne's family, I thought his mom looked a lot like Morticia! I had The Muensters in mind, too. Just simple folks who are a bit macabre but they don't mean anything by it!!! Goodness no! :

I don't know much about either the AdamsFamily or the Munsters but i heard people say that the two families are complete opposites. A family (Adams) who apperently (more or less) want to sort of be monsters(?) and like the Munsters want to be human

Both Addams Family and Muensters were monsters trying to live in the “normal” world. Muensters would have been deemed “nicer” than the Addams Family but both were oblivious to their differences that everyone else saw. That’s what made the series’ funny and endearing.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I still ship Francisco and Holly for no reason. You can't stop me! And based on Mr. Payne's comments, I wonder if Holly is at all supernatural.
    uduVcAP.png

He isn’t very painful, is he? :D Brenden IS scared...he knows a lot about it and it isn’t fairy friendly.

Athena—her unveiling is in two chapters! :scream: I think you’ll be surprised! B) And hopefully she’ll unlock all that magic she has inside! So glad you’re liking the story! :heart:

Me, too! But...he won’t keep the dark hair since it’s not his real look. Fairies (and Middle Realm elves) don’t wear shrouds.

Isn’t he? :love: Too bad he can’t keep that look! Mr. Payne seems nice, doesn’t he?

Yes...when I did that portrait of Mr. Payne's family, I thought his mom looked a lot like Morticia! I had The Muensters in mind, too. Just simple folks who are a bit macabre but they don't mean anything by it!!! Goodness no! :

Both Addams Family and Muensters were monsters trying to live in the “normal” world. Muensters would have been deemed “nicer” than the Addams Family but both were oblivious to their differences that everyone else saw. That’s what made the series’ funny and endearing.

I love Adams Family! <3 Monsters? No... Everyone could learn a lot of good from the Adams family. Unfortunately, I've never heard about Muensters... :astonished: