Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wishcaster--an original fantasy EPILOGUE

Comments

• Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    so glad this story is only beginning completly forgot about! but oh man I am loving it so far....also nervous about whats up with Zelda
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited October 2018
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Yes I did. I have a whole boatload. If you ever need them, I'll pack them up for you. More arguing to come. ;)

Ohhh..please share!

It’s with a wheelchair...you want that? Uh oh...what’s going to happen in your story? :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    so glad this story is only beginning completly forgot about! but oh man I am loving it so far....also nervous about whats up with Zelda

Yay! Glad to have you along for this wild ride! Buckle your seat belts! :D:D:D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Yes I did. I have a whole boatload. If you ever need them, I'll pack them up for you. More arguing to come. ;)

Ohhh..please share!

It’s with a wheelchair...you want that? Uh oh...what’s going to happen in your story? :scream:
    Ahhh. I didn’t realize it was wheelchair, but you never know!
  • Options

Ohhh..please share!

Ahhh. I didn’t realize it was wheelchair, but you never know!

Yeah...very wheelchair specific. That’s why I had to make the poses...lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Wednesday! Time for an update. Another wish!

Also, I can go to two updates per week for a bit. Next update will be Friday!

Enjoy!

1b.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Yeah, it's not easy to choose the right wish when you have lots of them... But the possibility to walk again would be the most desirable thing if I would be Athena, so I am not surprised she thought of it. The elder teacher is a bit scary, isn't? :# Can it be she knows about the magic book and will want to get it? It seemed weird when she suddenly changed after reading the messages in Athena's phone.
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Ugh, that teacher, I think we've all had one or two that is just not nice at all! I'm reading and trying not to think about how cute Francisco is, I wonder if he would make a wish when Athena's back is turned, to have her see him and adore him back. Because methinks that boy is smitten. I'm hoping that her new wish doesn't backfire on her, like have something happen to the nice but boring teacher. :hushed:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Yeah, it's not easy to choose the right wish when you have lots of them... But the possibility to walk again would be the most desirable thing if I would be Athena, so I am not surprised she thought of it. The elder teacher is a bit scary, isn't? :# Can it be she knows about the magic book and will want to get it? It seemed weird when she suddenly changed after reading the messages in Athena's phone.

So true...she doesn't really know if the book is real or not, but she's hoping! And omg...you think the book would off the teacher? :scream:

Yes...Claxton IS scary, huh? She was based on a RL teacher!!! She might know something...hmm...we'll find out more about that later...
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Ugh, that teacher, I think we've all had one or two that is just not nice at all! I'm reading and trying not to think about how cute Francisco is, I wonder if he would make a wish when Athena's back is turned, to have her see him and adore him back. Because methinks that boy is smitten. I'm hoping that her new wish doesn't backfire on her, like have something happen to the nice but boring teacher. :hushed:

I know I had one of those--that teacher's description was based on a RL teacher (but that teacher was very nice...she was just a bit eccentric. Made it easy to describe her though.) Aww...why are you trying hard not to think about cutie pie Francisco? He does melt the heart...hee! I'm sure Francisco WOULD want to wish in that book...for those reasons...you can tell he's smitten, huh?

Omg...let's hope Mr. Rah comes out in one piece! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I'm happy being known as the teacher with the funny named cats and all the stickers. :) I don't want to be known as the mean teacher.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    I too thought it was strange the way the teacher reacted to the text messages. I see two possibilities:

1. Mean teacher is mean Fae/monster/mean thing, and will want to take the book for their own, or for their master if they have one.
    2. Mean teacher has been sent to keep an eye on/protect Athena and is mean because she believes the task is beneath her. She's constantly sanitising her hands because the real world is gross. She may try to teach Athena to use the book wisely, but her meanness might make Athena wary of her.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I too thought it was strange the way the teacher reacted to the text messages. I see two possibilities:

1. Mean teacher is mean Fae/monster/mean thing, and will want to take the book for their own, or for their master if they have one.
    2. Mean teacher has been sent to keep an eye on/protect Athena and is mean because she believes the task is beneath her. She's constantly sanitising her hands because the real world is gross. She may try to teach Athena to use the book wisely, but her meanness might make Athena wary of her.

@Munterbacon basically mean teacher=a female version of "Professor Snape"?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

3. Mean Teacher is a parallel for another magical creature Athena will sometime meet ;) (a la Wizard of Oz)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

Possibly :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

3. Mean Teacher is a parallel for another magical creature Athena will sometime meet ;) (a la Wizard of Oz)

Hmmm.... Maaaaybe :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I'm happy being known as the teacher with the funny named cats and all the stickers. :) I don't want to be known as the mean teacher.

Aww...STICKERS!!! :love:

Interesting thoughts...lots of speculation in there.
    Unfortunately, I can't say whether you're right in any of that... ;)
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Very intriguing...hmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member

@MadameLee Professor Snape was always one of my favorites ;) I like how you think @Munterbacon :)
  • Options

Munterbacon basically mean teacher=a female version of "Professor Snape"?

This is a good analogy...but we shall see if it proves correct!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Ugg teachers, crabby mean ones and boring ones too! Glad to see she has at least one nice teacher. :) Curious why the crabby apple didn't go after Athena for texting in class and what reason would there be for no test, if that is the case, in the second wish. Sure hope it's not something awful. Wish #1 worked at least as far as we know but I think for some reason things may not go as planned! Either way I'm excited to see how wish #2 works out.

This just keeps getting better and better with each chapter! :)
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Ugg teachers, crabby mean ones and boring ones too! Glad to see she has at least one nice teacher. :) Curious why the crabby apple didn't go after Athena for texting in class and what reason would there be for no test, if that is the case, in the second wish. Sure hope it's not something awful. Wish #1 worked at least as far as we know but I think for some reason things may not go as planned! Either way I'm excited to see how wish #2 works out.

This just keeps getting better and better with each chapter! :)

Aww...thank you! <3

Loads of teachers that Athena has to deal with. Cranky ones are the worst! We'll find out what happens to Mr. Blah tomorrow! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I hope Mr. Blah doesn't die. :scream: That's one way to get out of a quiz...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    No killing the teachers. We have a hard enough job without having to worry about students wishes knocking us off.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    I hope Mr. Blah doesn't die. :scream: That's one way to get out of a quiz...

That would be a pretty sinister book! :#:scream: But anything can happen at this point.
    No killing the teachers. We have a hard enough job without having to worry about students wishes knocking us off.

Well...that definitely wasn’t Athena’s intent! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member

well in real life apparently it did happen once.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    TGIF!

And I have a chapter! Since it's Halloween week next week, I'll post on Monday and Wednesday then I'll have to go back to once a week again.

Hope you enjoy!

IGsly8N.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg