Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wishcaster--an original fantasy EPILOGUE

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    YEAH IT IS

I like the very regal approach to their world...there were a lot of options to take but this one means downright boring royal bureaucracy to deal with too. :+1:

Definitely...hopefully, the queen is nice, otherwise...(hopefully, this world is anything but boring. ;) )

Boring for the heroes, not the curious readers. ;):kissing_heart:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh, and why does Brendan hate Francisco? Is it for Athena? Although I can't tell that Francisco is very friendly with Brendan, too :/
    I liked the Fairies World very much, it's really magic and very beautiful. The age in The Middle Realm surprised me, all these baby fairies look funny :D Waiting for the next chapter <3
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Oh, and why does Brendan hate Francisco? Is it for Athena? Although I can't tell that Francisco is very friendly with Brendan, too :/
    I liked the Fairies World very much, it's really magic and very beautiful. The age in The Middle Realm surprised me, all these baby fairies look funny :D Waiting for the next chapter <3

Brenden is very protective over Athena. Not sure if we'll get into this (because I've done a total rewrite for the sims and cut some lengthy stuff out), but Brenden as Wish Book could see Francisco's crush and didn't like it. He thinks Francisco is beneath Athena because he believes she will be the next Wishcaster and is way above Francisco in station. And although Brenden crushes on Athena, he doesn't think he's worthy of her either. A Wishcaster is like royalty--so definitely, he wouldn't want Athena anywhere near some regular joe human.

LOL! Glad you liked all the baby fairies giving orders. I had to make all those poses (because no one else would have them acting like this. lol!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Brenden is very protective over Athena. Not sure if we'll get into this (because I've done a total rewrite for the sims and cut some lengthy stuff out), but Brenden as Wish Book could see Francisco's crush and didn't like it. He thinks Francisco is beneath Athena because he believes she will be the next Wishcaster and is way above Francisco in station. And although Brenden crushes on Athena, he doesn't think he's worthy of her either. A Wishcaster is like royalty--so definitely, he wouldn't want Athena anywhere near some regular joe human.

LOL! Glad you liked all the baby fairies giving orders. I had to make all those poses (because no one else would have them acting like this. lol!)

Yeah, it's complicated a bit... I mean all this love triangle :/ But I am sure Athena will choose one of them, although it can be that someone new will appear...
    I can imagine how much work you had making these poses :o
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Most visually stunning chapter thus far. <3<3
    uduVcAP.png

Yeah, it's complicated a bit... I mean all this love triangle :/ But I am sure Athena will choose one of them, although it can be that someone new will appear...
    I can imagine how much work you had making these poses :o
    Athena will choose one guy and yes, there's a new one coming...shhh...
    Most visually stunning chapter thus far. <3<3

Thank you!!! :smile:<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Just finally caught up, it's getting more and more exciting. I have to admit I laughed out loud when Francisco did that little jig and poem lol! :lol: I think Brenden is also in love with Athena, ooooh complicated! I like them both, I'm sure it will be hard for her to choose! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

LJFoxie wrote: »
    Just finally caught up, it's getting more and more exciting. I have to admit I laughed out loud when Francisco did that little jig and poem lol! :lol: I think Brenden is also in love with Athena, ooooh complicated! I like them both, I'm sure it will be hard for her to choose! :wink:

Hee hee! <3 Glad you're caught up! (I personally love to wait a while so I have a lot of chapters to catch up on--you can hit that button and there's more. ;) )
    (And you could be right about Brenden being in love with Athena, too. Oooohhh, who will she choose??)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Very beautiful fairy realm! <3 Very interesting how the toddlers are the bosses and the way they all age. Makes sense now why Lenora bosses around Brendon. It will be nice to read all the duties and responsibilities of the Wishcaster and what the trial is all about.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited November 2018

You will be posing in your sleep by the time this story is done! Well done! :)
    haswh wrote: »
    Very beautiful fairy realm! <3 Very interesting how the toddlers are the bosses and the way they all age. Makes sense now why Lenora bosses around Brendon. It will be nice to read all the duties and responsibilities of the Wishcaster and what the trial is all about.

Thank you! <3 LOL...glad Lenora's bossiness makes sense now. :lol: You'll definitely find out more about the Wishcaster (although not everything) next chapter. ;)
    AudreyFld wrote: »

You will be posing in your sleep by the time this story is done! Well done! :)

I must admit, it's getting a lot easier. Just did a 15 pose posepack for Chapter Twelve. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    I am not sure how to feel about Brendon, one hand hes cute as a button on the other he is a jerk.

Also, I´ve done....I put up my own story...
    I am not sure how to feel about Brendon, one hand hes cute as a button on the other he is a plum.

Also, I´ve done....I put up my own story...

Well, Brenden has his issues...not sure what you’re going to think of him as time goes on, but the boy has his reasons...lol!

Congrats on your story!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Happy Wednesday!

And I want to wish my US readers a very happy Thanksgiving. Here's hoping you'll have a wonderful time with your families! <3

a8Plv4z.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving Eve! <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Your imagination is amazing! Loving every min. Of this story! <3
    Happy Thanksgiving! :)
    Wow... It was really very fast... :# I hope all will be fine and Athena will withstand the meeting with a queen.
    Happy Thanksgiving Eve! <3<3

Tomorrow’s the big fat day! (And I plan on eating..A LOT!) <3
    haswh wrote: »
    Your imagination is amazing! Loving every min. Of this story! <3
    Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Thank you! <3<3<3 So glad you’re liking this story! I’m having fun with it!
    Wow... It was really very fast... :# I hope all will be fine and Athena will withstand the meeting with a queen.

This was quick (and a short chapter). Warning! Things are going to move at light speed for the next two chapters! :scream: Let’s hope things with the queen will work out...ack!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    You and these cliffhangers, lady :tongue: Have a great Thanksgiving!
    snvAF3B.png
    edited November 2018
    You and these cliffhangers, lady :tongue: Have a great Thanksgiving!

Lol! >:)>:)>:)

You, too! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Have a great Thanksgiving! I loved that chapter, and I can't wait to see more! (So much hidden knowledge... Brendan why?!)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    Have a great Thanksgiving! I loved that chapter, and I can't wait to see more! (So much hidden knowledge... Brendan why?!)

Lol! He was TRYING to train her and give her more information! But the queen! Ugh! >:)

So glad you like the chapter! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'm calling it right now, the queen is the pinnacle of youth: an object baby
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr

I think the same.

I think the same.

:D>:)>:)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg