Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wishcaster--an original fantasy EPILOGUE

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    What's the time, students?

cAUdN1c.gif
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Oh man so long till wednesday, I cant bear the excitment *dies*
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Oh man so long till wednesday, I cant bear the excitment *dies*

Whoops...it posts Monday! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    What's the time, students?

cAUdN1c.gif

ROFL!!!

Better than:

HE65uLC.gif
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Why is this not a book where I can just turn the page to see what happens next!!! :scream:

Looking forward to Monday!! :smiley:
    haswh wrote: »
    Why is this not a book where I can just turn the page to see what happens next!!! :scream:

Looking forward to Monday!! :smiley:

LOL...sorry!!! <3 But it won't be long until Monday!!! B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh, my Goth! :love: This book even can talk! :o So... What was Francisco's wish? I guess it was something about him and Athena ;) Uh, I love this story, @pammiechick <3:blush:
    Oh, my Goth! :love: This book even can talk! :o So... What was Francisco's wish? I guess it was something about him and Athena ;) Uh, I love this story, @pammiechick <3:blush:

You could be very right about that... :smirk: Glad you're loving it! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member

"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain?” Arthur Weasly, Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets.
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »

"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain?” Arthur Weasly, Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets.

This is very astute! Love Mr. Weasly!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    MadameLee wrote: »

Very wise B)
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Hmm, is this a naughty book? I don't trust it. I just hope nothing happens to that cute wee Francisco! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Hmm, is this a naughty book? I don't trust it. I just hope nothing happens to that cute wee Francisco! :wink:

Agreed! Pammie, don’t you dare hurt Francisco! :o

Aww...he did sound a bit naughty, didn't he? :naughty:
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I make no promises...
    if you know who the Wish Book is, you might get what he might be thinking...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Aww...he did sound a bit naughty, didn't he? :naughty:
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I make no promises...
    if you know who the Wish Book is, you might get what he might be thinking...

Ohhhhhhhhh..... :joy:
    iJX3Uuy.jpg

Chapter Seven: Wish Fail

Hey, guys, I’m out of town and on my iPad so the insert functions aren’t working. Just press this link! https://wish-caster.com/2018/10/29/chapter-six-wish-fail/
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Someone's in lurve~ beating the readers at their shipping game. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Someone's in lurve~ beating the readers at their shipping game. ;)

Lol...I think you’re right!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my your screenshots were fabulous in this chapter. Test tubes and all!! Glad they worked that out so fast. I hope it doesn't follow them back to school the next day. :#

I have a funny feeling that the wish book is not really gone! Can't wait to see what happened to her bedroom!! :smiley:
    ....shes not getting rid of that book so easilly is she?
    edited October 2018
    I am glad that Fransisco and Athena made it up. To lose such friendship just for some Wish Book would be just too much, no matter how magic this book is. I don't doubt Francisco has a crush on Athena, but I notice that Athena also likes him and something changes in her ;)
    Post edited by roseinblack69 on
    haswh wrote: »
    Oh my your screenshots were fabulous in this chapter. Test tubes and all!! Glad they worked that out so fast. I hope it doesn't follow them back to school the next day. :#

I have a funny feeling that the wish book is not really gone! Can't wait to see what happened to her bedroom!! :smiley:

Thank you! I had fun with this chapter (although I did most of the poses myself which was a pain.)

And yes...Francisco isn’t one to hold a grudge. His feelings were really hurt. It was good Athena didn’t allow him to sulk.
    ....shes not getting rid of that book so easilly is she?

Lol...you could be onto something... >:)
    I am glad that Fransisco and Athena made it up. To lose such friendship just for some Wish Book would be just too much, no matter how magic this book is. I don't doubt Francisco has a crush on Athena, but I notice that Athena also likes him and something changes in her ;)

Yes...they’re too good of friends to stay mad for long (and you caught how they look at each other, huh? :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    When did you add that glittery background to the site? Love it!

Also San Fran may not be a fan but that drawing is the best yet. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    Happy Halloween, Everyone!!!

Here's a gift for you...well, it's not exactly the chapter I wanted to post but it's a start. ;)

Next chapter will speed things along!!! But you'll have to wait until next Wednesday. Hope you have a fun day/night!

9oOqElO.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Holly knows more than she lets on, Zelda is most likely right that Granny aint Granny and....trouble is a brewing