Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wishcaster--an original fantasy EPILOGUE

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Adventures! Yay! If I only could find such a book... :blush:

Me, too! (Although...once the story gets underway, you may not wish for it. ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member

Me, too! (Although...once the story gets underway, you may not wish for it. ;) )

Oooh...ominous. I like that!
    uduVcAP.png

>:)>:)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

>:)>:)>:)

I sense yelling and screaming and tearing of hair! :o I so can't wait to see what she wishes - on purpose and maybe accidentally ... some good, some bad and very unexpected!
    Another update? YES!!!

Athena and Holly think about what to do with the new book.

HZKJjit.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited October 2018
    I know what I’d wish for... more chapters! :tongue: Hehe loving it so far :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Athena needs to wish for a cool single mum of her own.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Or puppies... I’d wish for puppies! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    I know what I’d wish for... more chapters! :tongue: Hehe loving it so far :heart:

LOL...well...more are on the way! ;) (From here on the chapters get loooonger. ;) )

She actually has a cool mom...she just doesn't know it yet. :tongue:

Or puppies... I’d wish for puppies! :D

:smiley: (Sorry...Athena will have her hands full in a few chapters of all sorts of...um...pets. ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    And still... I want to have such a book. :p If even it will cause many dangers ;)
    And still... I want to have such a book. :p If even it will cause many dangers ;)

Lol! He would be fun to have for sure... :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I am really enjoying this story! <3 The characters are fun, Athena is so pretty and her friends are awesome! I know what I would wish for but what will she wish for?! Excited to see! :)
    haswh wrote: »
    I am really enjoying this story! <3 The characters are fun, Athena is so pretty and her friends are awesome! I know what I would wish for but what will she wish for?! Excited to see! :)

I’m wishing right along with you! <3<3<3 We shall see her first wish next week!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Just caught up finally, I'm looking forward to seeing what magical adventures the book has in store for Athena! Francisco is a cutie! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

LJFoxie wrote: »
    Just caught up finally, I'm looking forward to seeing what magical adventures the book has in store for Athena! Francisco is a cutie! :wink:

Aww...thanks! Francisco does melt the heart. Wonder if he’ll melt Athena’s...hmmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey! It's time for an update! (I hate waiting a whole week. Seriously, if I can get ahead, I will go to two a week. Crossing fingers...)

It's time for Athena to make a wish... :smirk:

screenshot_80.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh yes... That book is a great power... :o This wish was very simple, but somehow I have a sense next one will be different...
    That book should open the door to another world and life.

Waiting for the next Wednesday B)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Athena absolve all our college debt next (and yours too!)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Athena's parents are a bit stern but I guess money problems will do that. Sad for the girls to have to witness it though. :( Zelda is adorable but what kind of bad people did she see in that book! :o Athena is going to have fun with the wishes till one backfires or maybe there is consequences for a wish. :# Excited to see what lies in store! :)
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Robots? Sounds like fun lol! I'm curious who the bad people are and what Zelda actually saw. This book though, I have the feeling it can either to good or bad things, depending on how you wish them. Like her new bedroom turns out perfect but with some extra "quirks" added in. :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Oh yes... That book is a great power... :o This wish was very simple, but somehow I have a sense next one will be different...
    That book should open the door to another world and life.

Waiting for the next Wednesday B)
    We shall see if it opens the door to another "place"...

Wednesday, Athena will do a second wish...
    Athena absolve all our college debt next (and yours too!)

Wouldn't that be nice? :smiley:
    haswh wrote: »
    Athena's parents are a bit stern but I guess money problems will do that. Sad for the girls to have to witness it though. :( Zelda is adorable but what kind of bad people did she see in that book! :o Athena is going to have fun with the wishes till one backfires or maybe there is consequences for a wish. :# Excited to see what lies in store! :)

Athena's parents are STRESSED. They usually are very nice but it looks as if they're taking their money (and marital) problems out on Athena. Lucky thing she has a Wish Book that can make all her dreams come true...right? ;) The bad people...not sure...maybe Zelda just has an overactive imagination? :naughty:

LJFoxie wrote: »
    Robots? Sounds like fun lol! I'm curious who the bad people are and what Zelda actually saw. This book though, I have the feeling it can either to good or bad things, depending on how you wish them. Like her new bedroom turns out perfect but with some extra "quirks" added in. :wink:

Robots ARE fun...her mom is very talented!

Bad people? Well, let's hope Zelda imagined everything...

LOL...a "quirk" filled bedroom...hmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Nice arguing poses. ;) Did you do those??
    uduVcAP.png
  • JmaraaJmaraa Posts: 217 Member
    Following your blog! Love it so far! Thanks for sharing <3
    Simming Since '00; Forum Member '13; SimLit Blogger '14; SimLit Critic '18

Current Story: https://simslegacy2020.wordpress.com My 2020 Legacy Story - A 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
    Sim Choice Awards 2018! || My Full Wordpress || Twitter: Jmaraasims

Yes I did. I have a whole boatload. If you ever need them, I'll pack them up for you. More arguing to come. ;)
    Jmaraa wrote: »
    Following your blog! Love it so far! Thanks for sharing <3

Glad you like it! <3 It's been fun to do!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Yes I did. I have a whole boatload. If you ever need them, I'll pack them up for you. More arguing to come. ;)

Ohhh..please share!