Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I finally caved in...

...and bought Laundry Day and Fitness at full price - only because my s/o had promised to buy them this week but instead could only spend the money on keeping a family relation out of trouble, so I bought it myself. I haven't actually gone into really test out the new stuff yet (my interests have now turned back to Cities: Skylines) but I know what's already in the packs and everything, and know that I didn't want them for a long time. When I return to regular Sims play again, what am I really missing from not playing with these 2 packs?
Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

Comments

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    clothing, clothing, and more clothing. that a fair amount of build/buy from both packs get used for me, even though i only have like 3 households with laundry and only one gym with a whopping two rock climbing walls

seriously, the laundry day bb is great for rustic boho and the fitness stuff bb tends to find its way into so many of my modern and/or outdoorsy builds
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, you might like some of the CAS and BB options in Laundry Day. The gym equipment in Fitness are just reskins of existing exercise machines (except the wall climbing of course) and I'm not too fond of the BB options, but it also comes with some nice athletic wear.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    Good luck doing the challenges on the Rock Wall, it can take many tries to achieve the hardest two. My sim finally managed to achieve the hardest overhanging challenge, now gotta do the fire challenge. :neutral:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain