April 19 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.
April 11 - Outdoor fun for a Stuff Pack? Take a look at our giveaway!

Ridiculously unaffordable prices...

13...Next

Comments

• Jennsilva78Jennsilva78 Posts: 41 Member
    i was doing my sims hair and and when I got to a hair style I own with the hair color I have her in which are free but its telling me to pay for it 2 of them even though the color us free and known the style really!! 😠😣
    i was doing my sims hair and and when I got to a hair style I own with the hair color I have her in which are free but its telling me to pay for it 2 of them even though the color us free and known the style really!! 😠😣
13...Next