Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of pack would you like next?

Comments

• Options
    HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    Something else. I would like to get...
    Witches and magic, in a world of magic, where they can fly, do magic and live with other supernatural beings.. Now that would be wonderful
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Can't decide. too many I could easily enjoy from that poll :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Sport EP
    Give me back my volleyball net and chances are I'm going to buy whatever pack it is in.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited October 2018
    Give me back my volleyball net and chances are I'm going to buy whatever pack it is in.

I know what you mean.
    This is the sims 4. I mean look at butlers in vintage glamour, A caged animal in my pets first stuff, buffet table in luxury party, hot tubs in perfect patio. and the rest lol.

I did not even care about anything else in any of those stuff packs :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Witches...
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    edited October 2018
    Scary Witches, scary new world ( BAYOU !!! ) and Fog!*.*
    Oh God, PLEASE!!!*.*
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Hook me up with a Super Natural EP. I get too bored too quickly just playing the sims doing every day things... (i.e Laundry, while a neat feature to have, I'm watching my sim wash her clothes.) I love <3 that we have vampires in game but want better Plant Sims (instead of thirsty green colored sims) The Return of Zombies! Witches & Werewolves! How exciting would that be?! I never got to play with Mermaids because they were only in TS3 & never played that version. BUT, I would love to try out an underwater world.
    TS4 needs something new, big & shiny to keep my interest.
    University most likely be the next pack, I hope they don't focus too much on that whole idea, it's been done to death. I think a college themed game pack would be just fine.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Witches or horses. Did not pick farm, because I just care about horses at the moment.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Romance/dating/wedding EP
    I voted for a Romance pack as that really needs to be improved on. We need like a chemistry system if not a story progression. Something that gives the game more depth. Plus we could bring back honeymoons like in sims 2 or bridal showers and bachelor parties.

That or a band/music related pack that also brings back the celebrity system (but improved and only affects sims in certain careers) or a tropical beach resort but that might get a bit boring fast unless they really bring back a lot of things. We need some more game play and depth.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Hobby/Free time EP
    Definitely a hobby/free time thing to differentiate my sims some more!
  • Options
    SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    Hobby/Free time EP
    I agree w/the OP... We NEED more activities to do w/our sims AND their families!

1. POOLTABLES PLEASE!

2. Sim Gnubb or similar FAMILY/FRIEND lawn game!

3. Frisbee Golf & Tossing Frisbee WITH Trick Catches!

4. Restoring Cars - Trucks, Vans, SUV's, Sports Cars & Sedans!

5. Driving Clubs and Meet-Ups!

6. Creating Handmade Jewelry

7. Sewing & Designing Clothes

8. Be able to Fish Together & Talk/Laugh!

9. Basketball -- Shoot Hoops/Dunk Challenge MORE interactions
    between the Sims playing together!

10. MORE Camping Activities: Archery, Mountain Dancing, Bird Watching!

Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

More Supernatural stuff <3
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I picked Romance and dating/Wedding EP, but I wouldn't mind Resort and Holiday either one of them.
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I can't stand University I won't buy it if they make it waste of time it was one of the worst in Sims3. Oh please NO.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    University EP
    I'm really hoping that we won't have to wait too much longer for a University/School themed EP. :)
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    University EP
    I’d really like a university EP with more for jobs and the teen and elder ages.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Farm EP
    I reeeeeallly don't think it's coming so soon after Cats & Dogs and Seasons, but I'd like a Farm Pack yesterday, please.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Hobby/Free time EP
    Something related to art or show biz. Skills, abilities, talent - I want to dive deeper on the personality of the sims themselves. Romancing wouldn't be bad too.

Normally I would vote Farm without thinking twice for the possiblity of brand new ways of life but I don't know if I want it right after Seasons. I need something other than family play to have a breath.

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    A pack-worth of bug fixes.
  • Options
    s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    I want something like the Sims3 Worlds EP where we got to explore different countries and cultures. It can even include traveling to fantasy lands. I know we can explore places like Sixam and Sylvan Glade but there aren't any activities sims can do there. I'd like a pack that would introduce new hobbies, skills and maybe even a career or two related to these new lands.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Honestly though I most of those so I picked the "other" option.

But above everything else, I'd want a Farming EP.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Resort holiday EP
    in my case its plain and simple resorts and vacations
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I was actually after the celebrity one, but looks like it may have just been announced. 👍🏻
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited October 2018
    After trying to decide on what to vote for I feel for the Guru's so hard to pick just 1. I ended up going with romance because it seems to be the best option to flesh out the Sims by giving them turn ons turn offs more romantic options and things like slow dancing so they can actually interact with each other not to mention new dating options maybe even enhance stuff we already have.

Sports and hobbies are greatly needed now as well they are what made this choice so hard.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    University EP
    > @MissBlackwood said:
    > As for why I voted for university. I feel like there is no distinction between young adult and adult life stages. I do realize that adults can attend university as well, but for me it would really add something to make that distinction and give my young adults something to move onto after high school besides just working. Also, it will give sims a chance to explore different fields of study and help them in their careers.
    >
    > There were a lot of things I loved about TS3 University, that I would like to see incorporated in a University expansion pack for TS4. This is how I imagine it:
    > * There is a separate world that is the university world.
    > * Unlike TS3 University, you can stay there in a dorm, a sorority or fraternity, or rent a house or apartment for as long as you want. You don't go home at the end of every semester.
    > * It would be nice to have roommates back in case you're renting your own house and need the money.
    > * After high school your sims takes a test to try to qualify for a scholarship and enroll in University.
    > * The sim then moves there, but doesn't lose their regular home. Whenever they decide to leave the university world they just go back to their regular home.
    > * Going to classes would be like Get to Work and more in depth than classes were in TS3. They would be specific to and based around the classes that the sim is taking for their major. So if it their major was science, they may go to a lab and have to work on the basic science equipment they have for the science career or come up with some new equipment. If their major is art, maybe they go to a large art studio where there are lots of easels, a woodworking table, and sculpture making equipment. They have to complete certain tasks throughout the day to do well in class and get a good grade, similar to GTW.
    > * Your sim can choose how many classes they want to take per week so if some want to hurry up and study a lot and graduate they can, while others may want to draw it out and focus on the college experience.
    > * I would like to see social groups come back. I really enjoyed trying to help my sim work their way up a social group and unlock the special career related to the social group.
    > * College parties like in TS3. Juice kegger, bon fire, maybe something new like gamer party where a group gets together to play each other in video games. Parties that will suit the different social groups.
    > * Part-time jobs so sims that need to supplement their income can do so and still go to school.
    > * Different areas to travel to like the quad where festival type events (like in city living) can take place but are based on university. Also a promenade with restaurants, bars, movie theater, and a bowling center/arcade.
    > * When you graduate you unlock new careers that are only available after receiving a university degree.
    >
    > That's all I've got for now.

I absolutely agree with everything!! I love your ideas.
    ZnG1wMG.png