Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Gurus: Are Morgan Fyres and Elle DeVampiro related?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    There's a premade under Maxis in the gallery called Ernest. He's similar to Jacques Villareal.

You're going to get similarities due to the game's limitations.
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited October 2018
    i figured they were created by the same guru and just showed their preferred type

editing to add stuff not exactly related to the thread, but about elle in my game:
    when i plopped the noble vampires into my game, i rolled my eyes and had to rename them (i was surprised that i was ok with keeping the rebellious vampires mostly as they were, though miss hell became misery hell). inna cents is now juliette camarilla (a nod to vampire: the masquerade, as are the clubs the nobles and the rebels are in), the new names for elle and vlad were picked pretty much at random while clicking through wikipedia articles about romanian politics. elle de vampiro (...really? 'she's the vampire'?) is now elle malaxa and vlad bloodvein is mihail moruzov. the latter two have even gotten married in my game and had a vampire (batwoohoo) daughter, violet:

757413db625da2e47f0fc37191772db7.png
    who looks remarkably like her mother
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    There's a premade under Maxis in the gallery called Ernest. He's similar to Jacques Villareal.

Sure the game has limitations, but it's not THAT limited. A more reasonable explanation would have been "a Guru got lazy with her face", but we're still gonna ignore that and run with the fun theories instead. Sometimes, fun theories are just better than boring old logical explanations.

Anyway, she has the exact same nose and eyes and chin and mouth, literally the only things that differ are the arched eyebrows and more exaggerated cheeks, so yes. Elle deVampiro is absolutely Morgan Fyres' relative in some way or another, and you can't change my mind.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    calaprfy wrote: »

Sure the game has limitations, but it's not THAT limited. A more reasonable explanation would have been "a Guru got lazy with her face", but we're still gonna ignore that and run with the fun theories instead. Sometimes, fun theories are just better than boring old logical explanations.

Anyway, she has the exact same nose and eyes and chin and mouth, literally the only things that differ are the arched eyebrows and more exaggerated cheeks, so yes. Elle deVampiro is absolutely Morgan Fyres' relative in some way or another, and you can't change my mind.
    I totally agree with all of this :)
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I think it wasnt intentional. THey jsut cloned Morgan to create Elle. Have you seen the Maxis Monthly #1? They used André da Silva as a base to create a random sim to show the fashion career. It was a lazy joba, that in Morgan's case probably gave her an ancestor.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited October 2018
    Karon wrote: »
    I think it wasnt intentional. THey jsut cloned Morgan to create Elle. Have you seen the Maxis Monthly #1? They used André da Silva as a base to create a random sim to show the fashion career. It was a lazy joba, that in Morgan's case probably gave her an ancestor.
    I think you’re right. Ah well, they will have almost exactly the same genetic info so technically they are related as twin sisters!
  • Options
    esfireesfire Posts: 201 Member
    Im pretty confident in saying that its probably not intended at all. Theyre just kind of lazy in making new premades, like how kayla flemming and penny pizzazz have almost the exact same face except kaylas eyes sit further apart. id be pleasantly surprised if they revealed theyre related though, itd feel less bad then.
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    as interesting as this is, i doubt the gurus put much thought into it and simply used the same face template. makes for a good story to play with though.
  • Options
    Dave_GDave_G Posts: 1 New Member
    Finally it all makes sense now! I think you figured it out! :o

I got here because there is no way Dominic is Morgan's father... The game says she is in the family tree but it is just not possible!
    And Moira did not cheat on Dominic because it would show in her relationships tab and she didn't know anybody until the "Welcome Wagon" of neighbors came along which means they had just moved in to their house...

I going with: Morgan is actually Moira's niece! Elle is Moira's sister and Morgan is Elle's daughter before she became a vampire.
    Moira and Dominic adopted Morgan because Elle couldn't raise Morgan with her new vampire lifestyle; sleeping during the day.

EA covered it up by changing the family trees and wiping their relationships. But Morgan knows the truth and is not having it! Although she was born with the "Good" trait, she is now a Rebel. She is now rebelling with getting tattoos and joining the Renegades and working on getting her mischief skill up so she can wreak havoc on the Sims 4! :p
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Oh, they're related for sure. My theory is that Morgan is Elle's doppelganger. It makes sense, Morgan has a family like Elena, and Elle is a vampire like Katherine.
    This makes sense for those who watched Vampire Diaries. :D