Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

True Companion: A Sims 4 Supernatural Simblr Story

LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
Hello everyone, so I started a little story on my Simblr if anyone is interested in reading it. I find it easy to do over there as I just add a wee bit at a time, so it won't be chapters, just updates every now and then. If you want to check it out, the link is below. Hope everyone likes it so far. :)

It is a supernatural story with witches and the like, so if you like that sort of thing then check it out! :wink:

I will add bios for everyone on here soon, but in the meantime...
Rowena Stewart:
XusrFQu.png

Constance "Connie" Stewart:
74BC53A.png

Simone Stewart:
bqoK7HS.png

Melinda Stewart:
PnfLPM2.png

Mimi, Connie's Familiar:
iP6zXEg.png

The Mysterious Dog:
7wTfFF3.png
pa5RIHV.jpg

Post edited by LJFoxie on

Comments

• LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    uVUhCyR.jpg

Rowena comes from a long line of witches, her grandmother Connie insisted that she attend the Academy for Magically Gifted Girls as soon as she turned 12 years old. She is now 23 and living with her gran, her mother Melinda and her Aunt Simone in a little cramped wagon where they sell potions and crystals and charms, as well as telling the odd fortune. They are accepted in Newcrest and all the town folk know that they are practicing witches, often coming to them for alternative medicines and spells to make their lives easier, it's how the Stewarts make their living.

Rowena's life is changed the day she stumbles upon a wounded dog behind her house, she heals him with magic and takes him in for the night only to discover he has disappeared by the morning.
    pa5RIHV.jpg

cg913Ad.jpg

Constance "Connie" Stewart is an old witch who lives with her twin daughters and her only grandchild in a little wagon on the outskirts of Newcrest. Although Connie is very open to modern witchcraft, she prefers to go with the more traditional ways and went as far as to enroll her granddaughter Rowena in the Academy for Magically Gifted Girls in Midnight Hollow. She is very protective of Rowena, and she likes to have her family close. She is wise and full of good advice when it is needed, and she is respected within the town of Newcrest.

Melinda Stewart was 17 when she fell pregnant with her daughter Rowena, she and Rowena's father never married and he left them shortly after she was born. Melinda raised her daughter with the help of her mother and twin sister Simone. Living together all this time has only strengthened their bond, and they look out for each other. She has always been worried that Rowena would repeat her mistakes, and that is the reason that there has been no sign of a boyfriend in her 23 year old daughter's life.

Simone Stewart is loyal to her family, but she struggles to approve of her twin sister's way of raising her daughter. She feels that Rowena has lived her life the way Connie and Melinda wanted her to. As her Aunt she always tried to make sure that Rowena traveled, so she would take her on camping trips and road trips to see as much of the country she lived in as she could. But she wishes that her niece would break away and build a life that she wants to live, not one that is dictated to her...as Simone did when she was her age.
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Clayton, he prefers Clay though!

iZKrXgH.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

I just love these two:
    KPk5lcs.png
    Wg8oB9I.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

My mum passed away a few weeks ago, so I have lots of things to do and lots of feelings to deal with. I will come back to The Sims at some point, there is just so much going on right now. I miss it so I will definitely be back. Thanks for your understanding. xLJx
    pa5RIHV.jpg

I've started posting again, I'm missing my mum terribly but I need a distraction. Feel free to follow me on my Simblr and if I don't already I will follow you. I love to see other people's stuff! Much love, xLJx

https://ljfoxie.tumblr.com/tagged/TrueCompanion/chrono
    pa5RIHV.jpg

I haven't tried this save since I got Realm of Magic, so I suppose Connie, Melinda, Simone, Rowena and all the other witches should become real witches now. Fingers crossed there is no crashing! :fearful:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Simblr posts are back!

True Companion: A Simblr Story
    pa5RIHV.jpg